Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 am
User Image "Fifty-eight Mississippi. Fifty-nine Mississippi." Daren entered at sixty, ears quick to catch the noise of his shoes making him look up. "Daren." he murmured, uncurling in time to be held, thin arms doing their best to hold the officer in return. "You came back." he murmured with a nod. "You came back. Thank you." the hug tightened somewhat but he didn't mind, he felt safer which was bad. Very bad. He was trusting this man too easily. "You were right, nothing bad happened." His subconscious was warning him not to replace Andrew with Daren, he couldn't risk it. He had to stop soon with the habits that were starting to show, this couldn't happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:06 am
User ImageDaren smiled, "there is nothing you need to thank me for, James. i promised i would come back, and i try to keep my promises." he was able to lift his hand to stroke the other's hair now that James was holding him back. he didn't think anything of James clinging to him. so far, outside of Andrew, Daren was the only person James knew and could feel ok around. clinging to him like a safety net was natural and Daren would be a little worried if James hadn't found something to cling to. after a little bit he'd work on helping James to be able to stand on his own, but for right now he needed that safety blanket. "you are safe, James. even if i had been late, no one would have hurt you. you would have been alright."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image He shook his head. "I have to thank you because you kept your promise." he murmured into the man's shirt before looking up at him. Timothy knew it was too late, he'd already replaced Andrew with Daren, thank god the officer was straight. Timothy couldn't remember the last time he'd had a friend. "You don't know that." he whispered, looking at the buttons on the sweater. "You don't know how many friends he has."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 am
User ImageDaren pulled back enough to look at James in the eyes, "it doesn't matter how many friends he has. if someone you didn't know came in here and tried to hurt you, all you need do is push the button for the nurse or even just yell and the staff here would come immediatly to help you, James." he smiled, stroking the thin cheek with a thumb as he cupped the other's cheek, "i will research Givens. that much i still can do, i will find out every thing about him. every peson he has ever even had coffee with, i will know and keep an eye out for. will that make you feel safer?" whatever he could do to make James feel comfortable and able to relax he would do.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image Blue forced hazel to look up, gaze darting back and forth between the sapphires as their wearer spoke. "But," the soft voice was interrupted and he tried to look away, but Daren's gaze drew him back in like a magnet. And that smile, he smiled back weakly and against his will, leaning into the warm touch on his cheek. "I don't want to trust you." came the soft murmur. "I don't want to trust you but I do, Officer." and nodded. It made him feel sort of safer. Somewhat safe. "I-I don't know what your men have done to Andrew's house, but he has safes everywhere. I don't know what they're filled with, but he always said good things about me, good things about work. I trust you enough to give you that." and moved his face away from the gentle hold, lying down best he could against the upright bed and holding onto the hand instead. He was frowning, like what he'd just said was the most terrible sin against god, but he trusted Daren. Hopefully this decision wouldn't end up hurting Timothy."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:49 pm
User ImageDaren frowned, good things about James? and about work? a sick feeling started to creep up Daren's stomach and he had a good idea about what might be in those safes. at least the ones that had James' things. "Daren, please call me Daren." he settled down and leaned against the bed, but seeing James trying to lay he sat up, "you can lay this flat if you want. i'll lean against the wall." when James was asleep, Daren was going to call Iroh. they might find the safes but he wanted to give them a warning about the contents before they started to go through them. "do you know how many safes there are, James? even a rough guess would help." then they would have somewhere to start at least. he was glad that James trusted him, that was a huge step and would help as the days went by and he tried to help the man recover, but right now he was focused on those safes. what could the good things from work be? hundreds of different options filled his head and were dismissed. there were just too many variables to be able to tell.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image he shook his head gently, making a noise in his throat that more or less signaled no. "I don't trust you that much. I do, but I don't." he didn't want to get too close, that man's name was the only thing keeping Timothy separated. Timothy had a sickness, a very bad sickness that Andrew gave him, and he was only realizing it now. "It's fine, I like you here, I don't mind sitting." sure his back did, but his back had to heal, no pain no gain, right? The nurses would probably change it once he'd fallen asleep again. He'd been sleeping a lot, he didn't like it.

Another shake of the head. "I don't. He had some more or less everywhere, at least one in every room I think, maybe not the basement." the horrors flashed in his mind and through his body, making him tense. "But I never went in there if I could help it, so I wouldn't know." and closed his eyes once more, wishing he wasn't always so tired, so mentally and physically worn out, and it had only been a day. "I don't know where they'd be. Behind the television, beside it, underneath the bed. I don't know." he sighed softly, giving a smile. "I remember watching a movie a while back, about how there was this machine that could detect safes through the walls and I remember thinking 'why not use a metal detector' because they are metal, right? Hm." he chuckled again softly, resting his cheek against the tan hand he was holding. "Andrew was never this warm." This affectionate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "alright, but maybe you could call me by my last name instead?" it wasn't hard to see that James was getting tired, the man was practically already asleep. "those machines are kind of like metal detectors in a way. but we can talk about that later, you need to get some sleep." he chuckled softly as James snuggled with his hand, "i have a higher body tempurature than normal, that's probably why. here, if you want to be warm-" he moved closer to James so their bodies were lightly touching each other, sharing with the other his body heat. "how is that? better?" he didn't mind James snuggling agaisnt him while he slept, it would make it easier to get his phone at least.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image "Didn't pay attention to your last name." Despite having heard it three or four times already. "Wasn't that important. Just your blue eyes. So very blue." he murmured, nodding. "watched another show, they looked at the blueprint of the house and looked for any oddities built in, that's how they discovered another safe." He yawned, stifling it with his own hand instead of the officer's. "Much better, thank you." and gave a sleepy smile up at the man before snuggling closer, pulling up the blankets best he could with Daren laying on the other half of them. "What's that one movie? With the three mini coopers and the money and the lady?" his words were quiet by this point, hardly more then musings as he rolled off into sleep. "Always so tired." and allowed his eyes to close, head going limp against the man as he passed out again, this time for the whole night.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image"Aomine," Daren said softly, "Aye-oh-me-neh. but i'll tell you again when you are more awake." he watched as James snuggled in closer and dropped off into sleep. he smiled to himself before reaching around and lowering the bed. he shifted so he was sitting against the wall and pulled out his phone. with James laying against him like this, he could free his hand, but he found himself slipping it back into the sleeping man's hand as soon as he'd dialed, holding the phone in place with his shoulder and cheek. Speaking with Iroh didn't take long, they had already found several of the safes, but hadn't opened them yet. they would be more careful with who they let open them, meaning Iroh would do it himself. Iroh said they had found some-interesting rooms as well, but wouldn't expand on that while on the phone. he hung up more confused and worried than ever. it was never a good thing when Iroh said something was interesting. he leaned back and watched over James as he slept, eventually falling asleep as well. the upright position didn't bother him in the least, he could sleep upside down if he needed to.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image Timothy slept somewhat better then he had last night, but the memories were still there, fogged up and intensified to become nightmares, making him whimper and move closer to the body heat. It seemed to comfort him almost immediately, the man lulling into silence once more until daylight broke through the terrible excuse called curtains. "Andrew," he murmured, trying to turn away from the light. He sat up quickly, giving a loud cry and falling back, gripping at himself to stop the pain. He had to make Andrew breakfast, he had to be awake for breakfast.

He was breathing hard, focusing on the rails on the sides of his bed. "A dream." he murmured, touching the cold plastic. That's right, he was in the hospital, he was safe, far far away from Andrew.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am
User ImageDaren was awake immediatly when James moved. he straightened and looked at James, hearing the whispered words. "that's right, James." he said softly, stroking the man's hair back out of his face. "just a dream. you are safe, James. no one is going to hurt you, you are safe." he worried that James had done damage by moving so suddenly, but he didn't see any blood so he couldn't have torn anything. "ae you ok? do you want some medication? you might have pulled something, moving so quickly. i'm going to touch your back, ok? to make sure you didn't hurt yourself." he did a very light, ery breif check and was happy to find that there was no damage done. "there, finished. you are ok, but if you need pain medication it's ok to ask for some."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 am
User Image The voice made him turn, smiling slightly. "Yea, yea I won't be hurt." and turned, body very much disliking him for still moving. "I'm fine, it's just," in pain, stinging, not a happy feeling? "It's just sore is all. I don't want the medication if I can help it. I'm always tired because of them." Daren wanted to check his back, all right. Timothy nodded, waiting, and despite being warned the first touch made him straighten in his bed, only able to stifle the nervous whine in his throat. Five seconds, ten, fifteen. "That was quick." he said, shifting to lay his head on his pillow. "You're very nice..." and paused, trying to remember the man's last name. His brain sparked and died out. "You're very nice, Officer."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:57 am
User Image"Aomine," Daren corrected softly, "if you wont call me by my first name then please call me Aomine at least." he shrugged a little, "i am no better or worse than most other men, i guess. i do what i can to help the people around me is all." he moved some hair out of James' face and checked the other visually, looking for signs of exhaustion or stress. he found them, of course, it was stupid to look, but he couldn't help himself. "were you able to rest at least? i know you had bad dreams, but do you feel a little better thanks to getting some sleep?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:15 am
User Image "Aomine? That's certainly different." he said with a smile. The last name was still a barrier to prevent his sickness from taking over, he'd hate to have to put Daren through that. "Would they have still helped me? You met me over a month ago, yet you're still here helping me." he said as the hand moved his hair, blue eyes looking at the pale and thin face. "I slept fine, did you? You look like you haven't moved at all since last night." he looked at the other's frame best he could, but it was hard from his laying down position. Timothy shifted yet again, taking a breath and forcing himself up onto his elbows. He could see the muscle tense and work underneath his skin, feeling the small tremors as he relaxed on his arms, getting a better look at Aomine. "Did you stay with me all night again?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games