Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 pm
User ImageDaren had actually heard of J.Crew before and, himself, would call it a department store but his calling it that might be strange. "alright, we'll go to J.Crew then and get you some nice suits. though if those were the cheaper ones you wore, i can't imagine what you would spend for your expensive ones." he had a hard time spending $30 for a pair of jeans, let alone over three hundred dollars for a suit. the only reason he knew of J.Crew was Iroh had drug him there and bought him a suit for the Ball when he'd become a detective. he noticed James was seeming to settle in and curl closer and smiled, "it's ok to sleep if you want to, James. i don't mind." his hand continued to stroke the man's hair as he sat back and watched the cooking channel that was playing quietly in the background.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image "Mmhmm." he gave a small nod, somewhat happy yet still sort of guilty. He'd practically forced Daren to shop somewhere expensive, what if the man didn't have the money? Would they be using the money Andrew gave them? "Sleep?" he almost jolted away from the man, realizing not only was he in a somewhat provocative position on the other's lap, but he was indeed falling asleep. But the jolting was abandoned, muscles weak and growing limp as sleep continued to blanket him. "Thank you." and had the strength to remove his glasses before dozing off.

He was slightly worried, what would the nurses think, finding Daren with a man in his lap asleep? Would it make them think that this man was gay and avoid him or would it increase his chances of a date? They both seemed plausible, but at the same time the officer had only done it to comfort the businessman; he'd probably have more women cooing at him, then. Well, at least Timothy was helping the man get women, that was always good, Daren seemed sort of lonely.

And then he woke up, snuggling into the other before doing his best to stretch. He didn't go very far, the pain in his body quickly spiking and making him loosen and curl up. Daren was still here and was still warm, that was nice, comforting even. Andrew only rarely stayed with him, it was nice that Daren did, even if he never would again.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:31 pm
User ImageJames was asleep before Daren could say it was nothing. he smiled and let the man sleep, watching the tv. they were checked in on twice and both times the nurse silently checked James' vitals before smiling and patting Daren's shoulder and heading back out. it never once crossed his mind that this might make him look homosexual, his mind just didn't process the citation in that way. to him it was blatantly obvious he was simply comforting the man and so it should be obvious to others around as well. when James woke a couple hours later, Daren let them man rouse himself before he spoke. "morning. sleep well?" from what he could tell James had slept very well. "are you hungry? it's around dinner time."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image "Morning?" he glanced out the window sleepily, the rectangle a blurred vision of its true form. His eyes turned downward, quickly finding his glasses and putting them on, scenery sharpening immensely. "I'm a little hungry." he murmured, though his stomach was quick to wake up and ready to fight, empty and contracting with hunger. Very slowly and carefully (and tightly clinging to Daren's probably wrinkled shirt) Timothy moved off and beside the older male, sitting once again. He was slightly thankful, though starting to get cold. "Did you sleep at all?" he said softly "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 pm
User ImageDaren moved over to give James room when the man pulled away to sit beside him. "oh, don't worry about me. you were only out for a couple hours and i was enjoying the shows. i barely even noticed you." he saw a nurse glance in as she walked by the door and note that James was awake. he was guessing their dinner was going to be arriving soon, which was good because watching the cooking channel always made him hungry. "Two more days until freedom, so long as everything works out correctly. then we'll go get some food and a couple outfits to hold you over and head home. deal?" he smiled at James, "and the next day we'll spend at the aquarium, so we've got a busy schedule. best you get what rest you can here." he winked at James to show he was just messing around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image "Are you sure? You've been up all day." But he also wasn't seriously injured like Timothy was, and even then his own pain was minimized by all the pain killers they were giving him. he still felt it, but unlike yesterday when he was found, the pain was more minute but the soreness rather obvious in his limbs. He didn't want to stretch himself too much. "Barely noticed me?" part of him was happy for this, but another not so happy. Andrew always noticed and made sure he'd noticed, but then again Daren was straight, it made sense that he wouldn't notice. The cooking channel was still on, this time showing some guy eating what looked like the largest burger Timothy's hazel eyes ever landed on. It was nearly the size of the table. The Starving children in Africa could eat enough and have plenty left over.

"I hope everything works out." Timothy didn't want to think so far ahead, buying clothes and getting food. That was too far into the future, right now he was just worried about tomorrow. Even the aquarium (he held back his smile) was so far away, and Daren bought the tickets, but what if Andrew came back, what if something happened? The man couldn't allow himself to be so excited and hopeful. Hope had no allies.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 pm
User ImageDaren smiled, "it's just a bullet wound, and it wasn't in a place that is very threatening. cracked my collar bone and put a hole in me, but not much else. My being up all day is no big deal, really." he refused the pain medication, so he was sore and even more so after the pat down, but he could handle pain easily enough. "so do i, James." he looked at the door a moment before the nurse came in with her wheeled tray, having heard the soft sound of her sneakers and the wheels as she drew nearer. once again a heaping plate of food was placed in front of James, making Daren thinkk he needed to send the kitchen staff flowers to thank them. The nurse left after wishing them a good meal and he started to eat, heading straight for the mashed potatoes, his favorite. "we've got quite the hearty meal tonight, don't we? oven backed chicken, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and pudding for dessert? i call this a winner right here."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 am
User Image "But it could still get worse, and I was sleeping on you without caring about your wound. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to keep you up." Timothy felt bad now, Daren hadn't stayed awake because he wasn't tired, but because he'd been in pain but was too polite to shove the abused man off. He heard the nurse turn into his room and sa the platter placed on his tray. He was happy but his stomach suddenly twisted in disgust. He'd been eating a lot and his body was thankful, but looking at this sudden pile he wasn't sure he could down it. "It is a hearty meal." he agreed, starting with the carrots. "I'm not sure I can finish it all, though. And they cooked so much for me."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 am
User ImageDaren shrugged, "You don't have to eat it all, just eat until you are full. sending such big meals is their way of encouraging you to get better quickly." he smiled and took another bite of the creamy mashed potatoes, sighing softly. "oh, those are good. from a box, but good." he moved on to the chicken, lifting it up with his fingers and taking a bite. the seasonings were perfect and he felt himself smiling, "aw man, this ladies know how to cook." the glazed carrots were perfect as well and he was a very happy man as he ate.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image "But then a lot of food gets wasted." he murmured, continuing to eat the carrots before moving on to the mashed potatoes. Daren was right, even from a box they were delicious. Timothy couldn't remember eating such good food for a while. He'd hate to admit it, but Andrew wasn't the best cook. Eggs, fine, bacon, fine, turkey sandwiches, great, roasted chicken, charcoal tasted better. "They do have to serve us nutritious meals." he said with a smile, deciding to finally try the chicken. Perhaps it was because he was a cook himself, or the fact that his body was balancing out finally with the nutrition, but the chicken seemed sort of dry. The seasoning itself was excellent, but it was dry. "It is good." and took another bite, just thankful for the meal at this point. His mood was turning downward again, why? Nothing bad had happened today.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 pm
User ImageDaren nodded,"i'd have cooked it a little less, or maybe added some kind of sauce, but considering this his hospital food i'd say this is a win." he finished eating relatively quickly, and sat back, sipping on his water. "another day come and gone." he wondered where he would sleep tonight, he should probably talk to the doctors to see if they wanted him to just keep using the extra bed in the room since James seemed to need him around in order to remain calm. "James? will you be ok if i step out to talk to the doctors for a little while?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image "This is the first time I've ever had hospital food." came the soft voice, quickly moving back to the carrots, eyes glancing out the dark window. It had indeed, hadn't it? Two more days, two more days and he'd be back out there but this time there was no Andrew, no job, no source of income, and to top it all off he would be living with someone who he didn't know, but both ruined and saved his life. "Hm?" he looked back at the blue eyes, listening. "How far out?" The words were spoken before he could think about them, face creasing with worry, one hand gripping the blankets on his lap. "I guess it's okay. You're just a visitor."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:16 pm
User ImageDaren smiled wistfully, "wish i could say the same. i've lost count of how many times i've eatten it." he let it drop when he saw James' immediate reaction to the mention of him leaving. "i'll only be gone a minute." he promised gently, taking James' hand and giving it a squeeze. "count to 60, ok? i'll be back before you finish. let's start together, one mississippi-." when James started counting he hurried out to speak with the doctors, rushing it so he would get back in time. thankfully they understoodd his hurry and hurried as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 am
User Image Why did he feel nervous about Daren leaving? He shouldn't have, but he did, and he suddenly wished he wouldn't leave him at all. What if Andrew came back? he held the large hand tightly, nodding and closing his eyes. "One Mississippi. Two Mississippi." he murmured, counting gently to himself. He could hear Daren leave, trying not to quicken his counting but he was quick to curl up, everything hurting and protesting against it. "Thirty-one Mississippi. Thirty-two Mississippi." he couldn't eat his food, his stomach was curling tightly, preventing anything from being digested, and his throat was dry. No amount of juice could stop it.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 am
User ImageDaren was counting in his head, fifty, fifty-one... he thanked the doctor and ran back to the room just as his count reached sixty, "there, back." he hurried to the bed and sat down, pulling James into his arms and holding him close. "i'm here, it's ok, James. see? i came back when i promised i would." he was going to stroke his hair, but his arms was occupied by holding James so he just pulled the man closer instead. "you're ok, see? nothing bad happened, James."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games