Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image "I'll be sure to cook it then." Hopefully standing or even sitting on something wouldn't hurt too much. "So fried shrimp, fridge rice with chopped peas, carrots and eggs normally goes along well. Potato salad is also one." he mused, fiddling with the top of his blanket. He was so excited, he would get to see the aquarium and cook again. He'd alraedy watched television! Andrew could come out of prison of Friday and it would be okay, Timothy would have been happy. "Drinks? Hm, water will be a necessity if we'll be walking all day, or a sports drink." he murmured, flinching at the touch to his knee. Was that meant to be sexual when added with the dessert?

Timothy stared, concerned and slowly closing in on frightened as he stared at Daren, nodding and looking down at the phone before opening the link to Kensy Bakery. Stomach bile rose in his throat, looking at the cakes, pastries, cookies. "I can't eat here.' he murmured, nodding as Daren spoke about Apple's name. Timothy tried to smile, sliding the phone back in his direction. "That's cute." he said softly, looking down at his lap, smile faint and weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm
User ImageIT didn't take much to see the difference in James' and belatedly he remembered why things like cakes and cupcakes would have that effect on him. "hey-" he said softly, moving so he was in James' line of sight, "how about this? we'll go together and you can talk to Kensy, ok? we'll find you something that will be really good, something that wont make you remember." he cupped the side of James' face and lifted his head up, smiling at the man as his thumb rubbed his cheekbone, "Maybe a pie or a tart. something small and easy to eat. what is your favorite fruit? maybe ha can make something out of that just for you." he knew it would take a while and it wasn't like he was saying James had to eat a cupcake at that moment, but he wanted to n** this fear in the bud as quickly as possible before it grew into something that they couldn't handle on their own.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:05 am
User Image The man's eyes started to grow watery, bringing his hands up quickly to wipe at them. He wasn't going to cry, he wasn't going to cry. But he could still hear Andrew calling him a slut, shoving the disgustingly sweet pasty into his mouth. Pasty after pastry. "I don't want to go." he said. "I don't want to go. Please don't take me. Please don't." He whimpered, shaking his head. But it was gently grabbed and the hazel eyes were forced to clash with bright blue eyes. "I... I like pie." he whispered softly. "Apple, I like apple pie. But don't let me go in there, okay? I'll wait in the car." and grabbed at one hand holding his face, begging, pleading that the man wouldn't take him inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 am
User ImageDaren pulled James into a hug, simply holding him. "You don't have to go in," he said softly, resting his chin against James' shoulder and holding him closer. "you don't have to go in, but maybe one day you will be able to." he rubbed James' back, "Kensy will let us go into his house. it's in the back, that's where i always go anyways. there wont be the cakes or anything else there, ok? Just Kensy, his wife and the kids. no one will hurt you, James. not one will do anything to make you scared." he wasn't going to let go until he was sure James was ok, but he wished he could see the man's face all the same.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image Thin arms wrapped around the broad frame, clinging tightly to the white fabric of the jacket. Timothy had buried his face in the man's shoulder, making his glasses side up along his head to where they rested currently. "One day." Never, if given the chance. He'd never enter that store again. But just entering the back, where the home was, that was okay right? He gave a small noise of approval, nodding against the clean-smelling fabric but not letting go. He needed this comfort, this warmth. His subconscious warned him to not replace Andrew with Daren, but right now he was offering what Andrew couldn't in his situation. Timothy was going to hold onto it as long as he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 pm
User ImageDaren smiled, "thank you, i know it's hard. but we'll work on this together, ok?" he spoke softly, not wanting to disturb the eace that had come over James by speaking too loudly. the man seemed content to just stay like that, hugging onto eachother and that was fine with Daren. he moved to a more comfortable spot, leaning back against the upright bed with James held against his side and partcially across his front, and settled in. he would stay like this for as long as James needed him to. he wasn't going to do anything else anyways, so why not spend the time actively helping the poor man?  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image Fabric softener, that's what he smelled. He'd used this brand once, but then a man was on the commercial and they had to stop. It was a lovely but painful scent, when he and Andrew were happy, the beginnings of the storm. "Andrew always bought me my clothes." he murmured, remembering the fact they had to go shopping. "I always had nice suits. Do you own suits?" Timothy was rather positive this didn't count as a suit, it had suit like qualities, but it was not a suit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 am
User ImageDaren wasn't surprised that Givens had controled what James wore as well. "i do, actually. I have a couple, but i only wear them for formal occasions, like the Policeman's Ball and cerimonies, the like." the other reason he wore one was for funerals, but he didn't want to bring that up. "and i have my uniform formals as well, but i don't wear them very often either." he tried to imagine James in a suit and he couldn't help but think the man would be rather handsome in them. no wonder Givens had wanted to keep him in suits. "we'll go shopping together. i have no clue what size you are and i'd like to get your oppinon on what styles you like. we can get you some more suits if you want, but we'll get you casual clothes too, ok?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image The man perked up, resting his chin on the man as he listened, focusing on the tanned face, the slightly chapped lips, the blue eyes. "Police have a ball?" he murmured, unaware such an event even existed. Uniform formals? That was pretty self-explanatory, but it was hard to imagine. The police uniforms usually looked so, well, uniform-like. "I guess you guys don't have a lot of formal events then, huh?" There were always formal events where he worked, and Andrew always took him to then, bought him nice suits, beautiful ties, hell even boxers and socks to match. He'd always clothed Timothy beautifully, and even Timothy himself would admit he always felt handsome and well-pampered. "I don't really remember what size I am either." he murmured, trying to think. "Though if you guys are keeping all my clothes as evidence, I'm sure we can find my size quickly.' and frowned, brow furrowing. "Casual? Like, khaki slacks casual?" Timothy couldn't remember the last time he owned jeans.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image"It's easy enough to figure out your size," Daren said, smiling, "we can figure it out even without having to bother the guys in evidence. they were always busy anyways, asking them just for a size would be a quick way to piss them off. he actually laughed softly at James' definition of casual, "you are defiantly an office worker. if you want some of those, that's fine, but i meant casual like jeans, T-shirts, shorts, stuff like that." he couldn't imagine never wearing jeans, or even rarely doing so. he wore them more often than not when he wasn't working. this outfit was from his 'just in case' drawer office, so it was nicer than his normal wear. "we'll find something that works and you like together, ok?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image "Like at shop? We'd done that with the first suit I bought and kept the measurements." he sighed, resting his cheek where the man's shoulder and chest met, doing his best not to reminisce. "I might be skinnier, though." But it would probably be after all of his bed-rest and eating and gaining weight. His mother would no doubt cook up a storm, though only half of it would be somewhat edible. "Jeans?" he whispered like it was the most unforgivable swear word. "T-shirts?" was next to follow in the quiet, disbelief filled voice. Shorts, he'd worn shorts. The plaid sort of shorts, or he used to, during the summer during his first two years of college, again, then Andrew came into the picture. "Jeans?" he asked again to Daren saying they'd find something that would work.

Both his mothers would vouch that he wore jeans and t-shirts when starting college.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:57 pm
User ImageDaren chuckled, gently stroking James' hair, "yes, jeans and T-shirts too. you might not be used to them, but we'll get you a couple pairs anyways, just in case alright? for now we'll just get you one suit, but when you ae healed up enough to go back to work we'll get you a couple more alright? let's see, we'll need to get underwear too, and socks, shoes-we probably should go to the mall to get all of this stuff, but a department store would work too-" he thought about the various places around town, "meh, we'll figure it out when it's time. are you feeling better now?" James had been clinging to him for a while now, and while he was enjoying the contact, he wanted to make sure James was getting what he needed out of it.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 am
Your Missing Period
User Image He needed so many clothes. Why so many clothes? Would all of his clothes be kept as evidence or was it they were never going to give it back to him? He needed those suits, he looked professional, he could get a raise or promoted in those, Andrew had always said so. How could he buy high grade and professional suits without money and without Andrew? The fingers gently running through his hair slowed down the panic and worry, eyes looking up at the officer. "A department store?" department stores never had a good, grade A selection! How... was this the middle class?

Timothy clung to the man all while wanting to pull away. No, no Timothy knew of much nicer shops, Andrew had shown him where the got their suits! But then again, they weren't rich, no, maybe a nice and high middle class, low high class. "A mall?" He could feel Andrew yelling at him, how no one could take care of him like he could, an right now, he feared it was true. "I'm not feeling better at all." he murmured, shifting as though trying to find a way to press himself closer against the man. He could take care of himself, but a mall and department store, it was frightening to think of. What if he got fired for having a bad suit?

(( > u> Yes, that's right, cling more! Your god demands it! ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:17 pm
User ImageIt wasn't helping? Daren frowned and looked down, trying to see as much of James' face as possible, "Tell me what you need. Tell me how i can help you, James." the man had tried to move closer so Daren adjusted, moving his legs until they were around James which allowed the man to lean flush against him. "there, is that better?" it was slightly more intimate, but it was closer which is what James had seemed to want. he was still thinking along the lines of clothing and frowned a little, "you work at a pretty nice place, don't you? which probably means some suit bought off the rack at JCPenny isn't going to do, huh?" he smiled a little and leaned his head back against the bed, "sorry. that was my background speaking. to me shopping at the mall is extravagant. that's what all the rich preppy kids did, but i guess things are the same in a corporation. i can ask around and see if anyone knows a good suit shop, but the rest we'll get at the mall since they don't need to be as fancy, ok?" he slid his fingers through that soft brown hair once more, liking how it feathered as he did so. "do you know any good places?" he didn't really want to take James somewhere he'd gone to with Givens, but at the same time he knew that they might have James' sizes on record and they would be able to get exactly what he needed for work  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image Timothy didn't want to be selfish, he didn't want to be, but at the same time he couldn't have such terrible suits. When he was adjusted he was surprised, his legs over Daren's larger ones and he couldn't help but faintly blush at this, still looking down and away. "I need... nicer suits." the last two words were mumbled, but Daren seemed to understand him. "No, no I don't think it would." more muttering, laying against the broad chest, still gently clinging to the fabric.

Guilt swirled around his stomach, making it twist and turn itself into knots. "You... you don't need to." He was sure a department store would be fine, it had to be fine if lots of people shopped there and wore the same clothes. The clothes at the mall would probably be the dreaded jeans and t-shirts. "We shopped at J.Crew a lot for my cheaper suits." And his cheaper suits were maybe three hundred and up. The pale eyelids were feeling heavy again, fingers just sliding gently through his hair and helping lull the man. "J.Crew is nice, they're always friendly there." and yawned into the man's shirt, glasses going askew as he rested his head once again.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games