Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image Tim nearly panicked hearing Daren speak. It took his brain a moment before realizing he had said blood glucose levels, not just blood. Whew, good. The man was worried he'd have to come back another time for the rest of the tests. No doubt Madison was tired of seeing him. "I'm not taking any test that requires that." Semen in a cup was embarrassing, though considering the red-head's streak he could probably fill a few.

"You're just so used to doing things." Tim chuckled, finishing the eggs. He'd eaten rather quickly. "Busy busy busy."  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm
User ImageDaren chuckled, "You are right. i'm constantly going, so when i have to actually sit and wait, it drives me insane." he was actually suppose to be off for another week, but some begging to Iroh convinced the man to let him come back early. Daren couldn't stand to be idol, it brought too many memories. "but that's a good thing, right? it means i'm still at the peek of my health, even when i'm as old as i am now! most men my age can't say that, can they?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image "You really need to find a hobby to relieve all that energy you college when idly sitting." he said, now polishing off his toast, "And you're not that old. You're only a few years older than me. But breakfast is done." Timothy stood, quickly downing his juice and rinsing off hsi dishes. "I'll wash them tonight when I get home, I promise. Keys." and pat his pants before all other pockets before walking back out towards his room.

A few moments later he came out. "Keys. Found them. All right, Doctor's appointment, I will stop by work then I will come straight home." he walked over to the still eating Daren, kissing his head automatically. Something he used to do with Andrew. Tim was just too into his routine to even second-guess it. "You're not old! I'll make dinner! I will see you this afternoon! Call me!" and walked out, going down the stairs and getting into the car.

It wasn't only until he was halfway there did he he suddenly flush red.

He just kissed Daren goodbye! What? No! Now he couldn't go home that was embarrassing!  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren was surprised by the kiss, but he figured it was something Tim was used to doing, so he didn't think too much about it. "Time for me to head out too." he got the keys to his bike and head down to where it was kept in his storage unit, not noticing the eyes that followed his every movement, his mind on the talk he was going to have with Iroh as soon as he got to work.

Madison was in his office, getting ready for Tim's appointment. it was his first of the day and he was enjoying a quiet cup of coffee while he tried to avoid thinking about the conversation he was going to be having with Tim here soon. He was a professional and he'd handle it like a professional or he'd just have to turn in his license.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image Tim parked, calm now, deciding that when he saw Aomine again he'd apologize for his rude behavior of kissing him. But there wasn't much he could do. He got out and checked in to the hospital, saying he had an appointment and was told to wait.

STD tests which meant blood tests, physical, hormone check.

The nerves were coming back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:02 am
User ImageHis assistant told him that Tim was waiting and Madison thanked her before looking over the paperwork Tim had filled out. He nodded to himself and head out to the waiting room, smiling when he saw Tim. "ready? let's get your weight and all of that. if you will follow me?" he lead the way back to his medical room and sat down, "alright, Tim, i need you to take off your shoes and remove anything that might add extra weight such as cells phones, keys, the like." he make sure to keep a smile on his face, his tone was gentle, the way he was with all his patients.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:07 am
User Image Tim stood and nodded, following the doctor out.

Wow, Madison was really professional. Of course this was a check-up this was routine. He'd memorized the script which worked best. That was really amazing.

Of course they ended up in the small room, the red-head looking at the generic posters before nodding again. Wallet, keys, cell phone, pens, shoes. "That should be everything." and looked over himself one last time, deciding to take off the suit jacket as well. He curled his toes in his black socks before standing on the scale.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:33 pm
User ImageMadison took down Tim's weight and then got his height before handing the man a cup, "if you could go into that restroom and please fill this to the line on the inside. when you are done put it in the window there and go ahead and wash your hands. come back out in your underwear so we can do the physical part of this. nothing too intense, just need to check your spine and do the usual turn your head and caugh. it will be over quickly, i promise."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image Tim stood nervously on the scale, watching the doctor look at the digital numbers as they shifted back and forth. How much had he weighed before this check up? He still didn't weigh as much as he should have.

Then the cup was presented and he blushed, suddenly thankful he'd drunk the juice this morning. "A-Alright." He stared at the cup nervously, glancing at Madison just to make sure he meant it before shuffling out towards the bathroom, closing the door. Tim tried to convince himself he wasn't the only one nervous about this, that people had probably splashed more and splashed less and it was okay. It was normal.

How did girls do this, came the second thought. This must have been incredibly difficult for girls.

He placed the cup in the window, washing his hands before taking a breath. he had to undress for this. He had to undress for this. Nothing to intense and Dr. Madison had been really gentle and slow so far with him being in the hospital and falling down the stairs. He could do this. He could do this.

Trembling hands began working on the tie, the buttons, his cuffs. They were folded gently and placed on the edge of the sink before he worked on his belt. Whether he was trembling because of the cold or of the nerves he wasn't sure, but he could do this. The belt and pants were laid and he stood there in his socks which were pulled up. Oh he was thankful he hadn't put on his sock garters today.

The door opened and he peeked out. "D-Do I bring my clothes out with me or leave them in here?" Dr. Madison was nice. He was nice. He was nice and this would be over quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:34 pm
User ImageMadison put on gloves and tested the urine while he waited, the strip showing everything was fine. Tim poked his head out and it was easy to see he was scared. Madison could understand why, he'd treated the poor man after all. "bring them out here please." he smiled and kept a good distance away when Tim came out before going into the bathroom and dumping the urine so he could flush it down the toilet and throw away the cup along with that set of gloves. "right." he came out of the bathroom and put on a new set of gloves, "ok, Tim, this isn't going to take long and then you can get dressed again. first i need you to stand in front of me and bend down to touch your toes. i'm going to put my hands on your hips and feel the way your muscles and bones move when you do this, ok? i'll stand by your side and won't touch anything but you hips." he kept his smile warm and moved to Tim's side, gently placing his hands on the other's hips, "just right here. see? this is all i'm going to touch, Tim. now a slow reach down, touch your toes if you can and keep your back straight, ok? whenever you are ready."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image Tim gathered his clothes and nervously walked out, watching Madison and walking in a straight line towards his clothes instead of around the doctor. Madison had been nice so far.

The clothes were placed with the rest of his items and stood there nervously as Madison went to flush and throw away the test sample, Tim keeping his arms around his stomach. He should say something, try to have a conversation, it would help him relax. But in the cold sterile environment and having stripped to his boxers and socks he didn't really feel comfortable enough to start one.

Hips, bend down, sides. His heart did a flip-flop and some random pattern of beats before calming down, feeling the warmth of the fingers through the plastic gloves. "I don't know how flexible I am." he murmured, knowing he was probably still quite flexible. After what felt like days on that machine he had no doubt. But with a straight back.

Tim took a breath and bent down with as straight a back as possible, indeed reaching his toes and then some. "Is this enough? Should I move up some?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:27 pm
User ImageMadison had to admit, to himself of course, Tim was flexable. "That's perfect Tim, you are doing great. now you'll feel a little pressure, but i'm just making sure everything is working right." Tim's hips were loose, his muscles having been stretched due to his abuse, but given time, they would tighten back up. "Alright, all done, Tim. everything looks good. do you feel any pain in your hips or do they feel loose when you walk?" he asked as he made notes on his charts. the next part was going to be rough for his friend and he wanted to give Tim time. "next will be the reflex exam, Tim. I'm going to sit down and I need you to stand in front of me, ok? it'll be ok. just a quick turn of the head and cough and it's all over. you can get dressed." he sat down and waited, "take your time, ok?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image "Thanks." he mumbled, feeling the mentioned pressure around his hips and even slightly into his pelvis. The tendons that kept the thigh in place, maybe? He wasn't really sure what Madison was looking for but he held his position until he heard 'done.'

Standing up he stretched a bit before gently shaking his head. "They feel fine. I've never thought about it. I guess they're loose? But again, but I never really noticed." and looked at his own hips curiously, moving gently side to side. "A little loose I guess? That's actually pretty normal though. We worked on my flexibility." When he first started dating.

He refocused on the reflex exam, really, really not liking this. but it was just a cough. Just a cough. The man inched forward nervously, arms around his stomach again. "O-Okay." His voice was quiet now, watching Madison nervously. Just a cough. Just a cough.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:32 am
User ImageMadison nodded when Tim came close. "Thank you for trusting me, Tim." he very, very carefully put his hand were it needed to be, touching Tim as lightly as he possibly could. "just turn your head and cough and we're done, ok?" he kept his voice as calm and soothing as he could. as soon as Tim had done as he asked, Madison took his hand away, "you can get dressed now. just your pants, though, i need to listen to your lungs and heart before the shirt. I'm sorry to make you so scared, Tim, but at least it's done, right?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:38 am
User Image Tim wanted to say that it was okay, that he trusted Madison because he was a doctor and had worked rather well with Timothy before but as soon as the hand touched him his entire body went rigid. Calm breathing calm breathing clam breathing calm breathing. If he did it wrong the first time he'd have to do it again. He turned his head and gave a loud, from the throat cough. He passed.

"It's okay. I expected this on my way here." he said, giving a weak chuckle before putting his pants on, zip, button, insert belt, add wallet, keys, put on shoes. He felt a little better being partially dressed. "Sorry for being so tense. It's been a while since I've had a physical done."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games