Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 am
User Image "St. Lukes. Rachel we're going to the hospital!"

"Turn off the oven!" came the faint yell in the background.

"We'll be there soon. Room number 403. You're Daren. All right. I'll remember this. My son better be in decent condition when I get there."

"Decent condition?" the other woman asked.

"Well he's in the hospital, snowflake. He certainly can't be in good condition, can he?"

Timothy couldn't help but give a laugh through his tears. "She's so dumb." he said weakly.

"We'll be there soon, Pookie-Bear. Don't leave, Aomine." and then the click of a phone as it was hung up.

Timothy was just sniffling now, wiping his eyes for the umpteenth time before chuckling again. "Am I in decent condition?" and chuckled again, hiccuping, thinking before giving a small 'oh'. "They don't live far away. Mom jogs past the hospital all the time." and looked toward the window, suddenly wishing he was closer to see out of it, but he was in room 403, so he wasn't on the ground floor, he probably wasn't anywhere toward the front or the parking lot.

"They're good people." he promised, leaning back. But Andrew never allowed near him again? Could Timothy himself handle never seeing his boyfriend again? Would that even make them boyfriends anymore? He closed his eyes, not wanting to think about it, but thought about it regardless.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image"Yes ma'm, I'll be here." he hung up after the woman did and looked at James before sighing, "semi-decent, i'd say which means that you'll be two breath away from death in her eyes." he rubbed his hair, "i've a feeling i'm going to be in trouble-" he'd dealt with mothers like the ones he heard on the phone before, but two of them? and such different personalities? he was in for a rough bit, expecially when they learned James was going to be living with him. The information that they would be there soon only made it worse and he quickly went to the bathroom the fix his hair and make sure he was presentable at least. "I don't doubt they are. they seemed to be really worried about you." he smiled and used his sleeve to wipe at James's cheeks and eyes, taking the wet away before sitting back down in the chair. he wanted them to see he was watching over him without hovering or being distant. "do you want me to leave the three of you alone when they get here? i can imagine you have a lot to say to them."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

As Daren rubbed his hair the man couldn't help but automatically lean into the touch like he'd done with his boyfriend so many times. Comfort, it was comfort, but at the mention of his mother's being here, Daren seemed to freeze.Timothy couldn't help but be slightly amused as the officer hopped from his seat to freshen up and look like a good citizen. Andrew had never done that, Andrew had expected his mothers to like him automatically, and they'd only gotten as far as tolerating him. Was that why Andrew forbade him from speaking to them? "I haven't spoken to them in I think a year." he explained as his face was cleaned. "But please stay, I'm afraid I'll break down or something if I'm alone with them." though he had no doubt their comfort would be equal too if not much greater then any amount of comfort Daren could give him.

The minutes seemed to tick by slowly, Timothy constantly glancing at the window or door from the television screen showing Toy Story 3. The sound of tapping footsteps made him turn to look again, being slightly disappointed as a nurse or other visitor walked by. Five minutes passed, then ten, but at the fifteen minute mark the small sound of someone yelling 'move' made him turn again, pausing at the sight.

A teddy bear so large it could have owned its own driver's license was pushed through the door. "Pookie-bear!" it cried, Timothy yelling as it was pushed on top of him. Holding the bear was a petite woman wearing a yellow shirt, straight leg jeans, white ked shoes and a green apron over it all. "Mommy's hear to make it better I promise! She even had Mom drive to a few shops before finding this bear!

'Mom' happened to be a woman standing just a little shorter then her son's full height, dressed in skinny jeans and a striped t-shirt with boots covering her feet and calves. "Amanda you're smothering him."

"Ah!" the woman removed the bear and threw it onto Daren, taking a good look at her son. "You look practically dead! Oh and this was Andrew, wasn't it?"

"Mother-"

"I told you I didn't like that boy! I told you and you didn't listen! I even told him you wet the bed you when you were twelve in hopes of him dumping you!" and whined, clinging to her much to skinny son.

"It's okay." he comforted, getting tears in his own eyes. "I'm okay, see? Nothing a pie or two can't fix."

"Here." The tanned woman sat on the edge of the bed, handing Timothy a "It's a boy!' balloon. "They were all out of get well soon, but I'm glad you're okay and that skinny ******** is in prison. He deserves worse." and kissed the boy's head before looking at the teddy bear covering Daren. "Are you officer Aomine?" she asked, moving to the other side and sitting down, holding her son's free hand which he took happily, Mother practically on the bed with him and holding him tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 pm
User ImageA whole year? Andrew had kept James from his family for an entire year? As they waited, Daren found himself having to force down the need to go show Andrew just how easy it would be to kick his a**, even with one arm. The yelling brought him out of his anger and he quickly stood upon the entrance of the bear. behind it was a woman and behind her another. he smiled a little as he watched the smaller one practically jump on the bed with the bear. This one had to be Amanda and the other was Rachel. he was looking at the taller one when the bear was suddenly thrown against him. it wouldn't have been so bad it the hard plastic nose didn't hit him in the exact same spot he'd been shot. he gasped softly, the pain sending him back down into the chair as tears welled in his eyes. it took a moment to get his breathing under control, but when Rachel spoke he quickly stood, depositing the huge thing on the chair awkwardly with on arm and turning to face the bed. "Yes, ma'm that is me. It is nice to meet the two of you, though i wish it were under better circomstances."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"Daren?" Timothy asked as the other sat down suddenly, worried, but his smaller Mother distracted him, questioning about his bruises and Timothy couldn't answer.

Rachel nodded, rubbing her son's fingers with her thumb. "I'm sure we all do, but this isn't anyone's fault but Andrew's." she turned her focus to Timothy. "Andrew did this to you, didn't he?"

The man couldn't look her in the eye, staring at his lap before nodding.

"All these bruises too?" Amanda asked, touching a visible one on his arm.

"It hurt." he whimpered, squeezing their hands.

Amanda stroked her boy's face before turning to the officer. "Aomine, what did he do to our son?" Because the look on Timothy's face showed he was too ashamed of his own decisions to tell them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image"Ah-" he didn't know how to answer. did he be honest and put them in a rage? did he sugar coat it and maybe save James a little humiliation? he glanced at the man before sighing, somewhere in between them. "Ma'm, i don't want to go into details. But from what i have seen and heard Andrew has been mentally and physically abusing your son from early on in their relationship. His abuse had one purpose, to make Timothy entirely dependant upon himself. as his delusions and possessivness grew worse, so did his actions against Timothy." he looked down, "Timothy's current condition is due to Andrew's final act of jealousy. Timothy staid late at work to help finish up and Andrew over reacted. he hurt your son badly before locking him in the basement for two weeks. i was called when the neighbor's son saw him from the window and was able to get him out of there and here to the hospital." he looked up at them, "Timothy is strong, he will recover from this but only with support from those nearest to him. you both have raised a good man, i just hope that we can help him onto a path that will lead to a future he deserves."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:14 am
User Image
User Image

Timothy begged Daren silently not to tell them everything. Please, he didn't want them to know. The man seemed to have heard him, explaining everything to the point but leaving out majority of the messy details, yet he still couldn't look at his parents' faces, still very ashamed for it all. They had indeed warned him before he'd entered the relationship and he'd ignored it.

"That's why you're so skinny, then." Rachel said, kissing her son's hand. "Next time we come visit you we'll bring over some meaty food that'll help you gain your strength back, okay?"

"That'd be nice." he said softly.

Amanda however suddenly had her narrowed eyes on Daren. "I've heard police summarize things before, yours was very different."

"Honey, NCIS and CSI does not count. We've been over this."

Amanda stood, barely reaching the man's collar-bone. "But it was different, sort of personal even. You don't need to impress us it's not like you two will be dating or living together."

"About that, Mother." Timothy murmured, glancing at Rachel before going toward Amanda. "The police are putting me in a protection program of sorts. Officer Aomine is to be my body guard and I'm supposed to live with him."

"What?! Sweetheart you just came out of a terrible abusive relationship! Why would they do this to you? It won't be for long, right?"

"Ah, um, I heard two to three years?" and gave a questioning glance at Daren, but it was already to late, the small woman was looking at Daren up and down.

"I've heard police officers are the worst men to date." she murmured, patting him for any weapons.

"Amanda you're being unreasonable."

"Plice officers are abusive, Rachel! I read a report on CNN about it!: and continued, having no shame on where she felt. Timothy was behind her, face every bit apologetic and embarrassed while Rachel just sighed. This must have been normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 am
User ImageDaren didn't know what to do. he didn't want to look at the woman for worrys he'd think he was looking down on her, but if he looked away then she'd think he was being rude or ignoring her. "Ma'm, i was investigating this case-" but she cut him off and he kept quiet. Them James told them of the orders and he braced himself for hell to break loose. which it very nearly did. She immediatly sized him up before going on a tirade about police officers. he blushed at her acusation of officers being the worse people to date, "I'm sorry, but we aren't-he and i wont be entering into a realtionship." he thought he was going to die, but her small hands suddenly being everywhere on his body only made him turn a brighter red. "H-he and i will only be room mates, that is all. i already spoke with Timothy. he'll have a support group that he can call whenever he wants, both of you included of course. besides he will be having routine check ups with doctors. there is no way i'd ever abus-" his eyes went wide and he quickly pulled away, a sharp breath being taken in from between clenched teeth as his right hand came up to cover his shoulder. she'd patted that part down rather roughly for weapons since the sling was baggy and it had hurt the already sensitive area from the damned bear's nose. "sorry," he said softly, strightening himself back up, but keeping his hand in place, protecting the wounded shoulder. "i know it is hard to put your son in the care of another man, let alone one you've never met before, but you can call him everyday and visit as much as you like." he smiled at the petite woman, no longer blushing thanks to the pain, the blood having faded from his face and left it an ashy color, but the smile still managed to look natural, "you can even put up cameras, though i do ask the bedrooms and showers be off limits."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 am
User Image
User Image

"That's not the point! Two to three years with a man you don't know? Might as well be in a relationship already!"

"Amanda I'm sure there will be little going ons of a relationship. You said it yourself that Timothy just exited from one. You wouldn't be entering another so soon, would you?"

Timothy shook his head. "No, not anytime soon." Not ever if he had the chance. He wasn't sure he'd ever recover from this.

Rachel nodded, but a hiss from Daren made her look up, the man gripping his shoulder. "Amanda, really leave him alone."

"Mother, Mother I'm cold." Timothy said, quickly distracting the woman as she moved to tend to him, unfolding the blanket at his feet and covering him with it.

"There you are. Your Mom is right, you shouldn't be in a new relationship so soon anyway." and kissed his head, looking back at Daren. "Fine. I expect at least a picture of Timothy every one to two hours."

"Three times a day at meals." Rachel corrected.

"And I want him to call every night before bed."

"Before or after dinner."

"And we'll visit whenever we can, but I started a new job as a kindergarten teacher so I'll be busy a lot." she said, hugging him some more. "is the officer mean to you?"

"No, he's been rather polite to me." Timothy responded, doing his best to save Daren.

But now it was Rachel who was staring, silent, but staring. "You would hope, not all officers are rude. Though the cameras will be put on hold for a rainy day. I trust you enough to take good care of our son."

"I leave the hospital in four days, right? Maybe you can come with us when I'm moved into his place."

"where do you live?" Amanda asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:00 am
User ImageDaren was glad James had distracted her and smiled thankfully at him when the women weren't looking. he let his hand drop, his shoulder safe for now, and nodded at the instructions, "if you think that is what is needed." though he would get James' permission about the photos and be following Rachel's instructions and not the obsessive ones of Amanda. when asked for his adress he was almost scared to give it, "It's off of Fairpoint Drive and Maple Tree Ave in MidTown." he said, hoping that would give them an idea, "it's about a ten minute drive from here with good traffic." and two blocks away from the station, which was his preferance. "you are welcome to come whenever you like, we can even make you a set of keys." but if they did he was going to put locks on his room and his office to keep the women out. well, maybe not his room but definatly his office. there were things from work that no one was allowed to see but himself. "a kindergarden teacher? i am sure you will do very well with that, Miss Amanda. may i ask where you will be working?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"Maybe not to Amanda's demands," Rachel said. "But after all of this, it would be nice to know he's okay." she smiled at him. "I'm sorry you have to please two demanding mothers."

"I'm not sorry, it's only natural." came the other woman, listening and nodding. "We'll come whenever we like then."

"We'll call in advance. The number that called me was yours, right?"

Timothy nodded. "I used Officer Aomine's cell phone." and watched his mom take out her own and save it. "You'll call?"

She nodded with a smile. "I want to hear that my son is in good health." and kissed his head again.

Amanda suddenly brightened. "I'll be working at Tall Oaks Elementary when the school year starts up again later in the month." she explained. "Oh I've always wanted to be a teacher. I hated retail so much so I got my degree in teaching! Do you have any kids attending there, Officer?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:17 pm
User ImageDaren wanted to sit down, but the teddy bear was ocuupying the chair so he had to settle for leaning against the wall. "Tall Oaks is a good school, it's in a nice neighbor hood and the staff will treat you well. if you have problems with a parent they'll back you 100%, it was a good choice." when asked if he had any kids there he flushed a little and looked down, "no, ma'm. i don't have any kids, but some good friends of mine have children that attend the school. and i've gone there several times for speaches about seat belt safety and the like. The principal? Mrs. Halin? She has a good head on her shoulders, you will do well there." he always volunteered to go and give speaches to the kids, something most of the other officers kind of dreaded. he loved children and always had a good time with at the speaches.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 am
User Image
User Image

Timothy saw Daren shift slightly before leaning against the wall. "Mother, may I see the stuffed bear?"

Amanda moved to grab the giant thing, giving it to her son and subtly ripping off the price tag, putting it in her apron pocket before pausing and looking down. "I forgot to take it off." she murmured, taking out the spoon she'd been mixing with. "Is it? I was worried because some of my friends complained about it a little bit." she said sadly. "I mean being a teacher doesn't pay much anyway and they accepted the fact I'm a lesbian rather well. A lot of the other positions I applied for weren't so open minded." but listened to Daren, nodding.

"So even if you do date him," Rachel whispered to her son. "Your mother is obviously fine with it."

"Mom he's not gay. He has straight written all over himself." Timothy said, looking back at him.

"I dunno, he dresses to nicely for a straight man."

"Mrs. Halin did seem rather smart, didn't she? Maybe I can have you come to my class when we discuss jobs, y'know on the days where kids bring their parents to talk about their careers? Y'know to just show off and sort of show the others what they're supposed to say." she explained.

"I'm positive he's straight." Timothy repeated, looking back up at the teddy bear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am
User ImageDaren was surprised that James not only noticed his desire to sit down, but subtly did something about it. he smiled and sat down, reminding himself to thank James later. he sat down gratefully and chuckled, "i'm not sure that would be apropriate since i don't have any kids of my own in the class, but if you want i can come pay them a visit in uniform some time if you have a day when you are talking about the police or maybe dective work. I am an active duty officer, but also a dective for the force." he sat back, crossing his arms and he started to think about that. "i wouldn't mind if you wanted to do a mystery for one of your activties. i could come in and speak on what dectives do and help you set up clues and the like that the children can find. and in the end the clues lead to a treat?" he looked up at Amanda again before clearing his throat and sitting up, rubbing the back of his head, "sorry, was thinking out loud. just forget what i said. i would be happy to help whenever you want though, ma'm." he could hear Rachel and James whispering, but couldn't understand what was being said. that was ok, though, he needed this time to rebond with his moms.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:34 am
User Image
User Image

"He could be one of those beefy gay men."

"Mother if Officer Aomine were gay I'd doubt," he paused. "No, that seems fitting, actually."

she smiled. "Especially since you're a fluttering around sort of homo."

Timothy blushed. "I don't flutter." he murmured.

His ideas only seemed to make Amanda grow more excited, now standing in front of him before plopping herself in his lap unceremoniously. "that would be perfect! We could read a mystery book and make a small little activity with the pages of the book." the woman was growing giddy at the thought. "No don't apologize! I think that's brilliant! and don't call me ma'am. I'm to young for ma'am. I'm Ms. James, got it?"

"Don't look to comfortable on his lap." Rachel said teasingly. "Or once we get home I'll have to prove to you mine is better."

"Only when I'm wearing it as earmuffs." Amanda said.

Timothy's face flushed the darkest shades of red, burying his face into the teddy bear. The machine beeped, signalling that his heart rate was increasing, no doubt due to the embarrassment. "Please don't tell me that."

Rachel laughed. "You're twenty-six, old enough to know the on-goings of sex." She would have said more or mentioned Andrew, but she knew how sensitive it was. "what about you, Aomine? Does hearing about mine and my wife's sex lives embarrass you? But seriously Amanda, I'm getting jealous."

The smaller woman smiled at her lover's teasing, getting off and sitting next to Timothy again.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games