Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
~~~The Etsy Showoffs~~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a shop on etsy?
  yes
  nope
  not yet
  soon
  +1
View Results

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:31 am
User ImageUser Image

✄ - - - Post Your Shop!!
                          ✄ - - - Tell us a bit about your store
                          ✄ - - - What you make/ sell
                          ✄ - - - How long have you been selling
                          ✄ - - - Future plans?
                          ✄ - - - Feel free to post a link to your store here =D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 am
User ImageUser Image

✄ - - - These Are Your Shops!!
                          ✄ - - - This is a compiled list of Etsy shops on Gaia
                          ✄ - - - Please feel free to add everyone to your circle
                          ✄ - - - Also be sure to Favorite something if you like it

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:33 am
sweatdrop RESERVED sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 am
✄ - - - What you make/ sell? Necklaces using a technique called "knotting." I us mostly pearls, swarovski crystals, and natural stones like turquoise and tourmaline.
✄ - - - How long have you been selling? Going into the second month, but I have been making inventory for the past couple months.
✄ - - - Future plans? Post new pictures of inventory.
✄ - - - Feel free to post a link to your store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRoseKnots  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:30 pm
✄ - - - Tell us a bit about your store: I sew things. Lots of things. Some things tend to lean towards the geek/nerd side (My Little Pony, TF2, etc) and some are just your regular pieces (cute aprons, things like that).

✄ - - - What you make/ sell: Oh, it's getting to be very random. I make some cosplay accessory pieces, a variety of aprons (both geeky and not so much), pretty much anything that's sewing based.

✄ - - - How long have you been selling: I think over a year now? I don't remember exactly when I started selling things. Maybe I'm up to a year and a half now, or will be by the end of the year.

✄ - - - Future plans?: Well, since I'm not working currently I'm able to work on whatever I feel like to put in my shop. Like right now I'm working on a cherry print pleated skirt. My ideas come to me on a whim, but I try to do things that other people aren't doing or that I have the materials for. Sometimes I have too many ideas, not enough materials or not enough brain power to figure it out!

✄ - - - Feel free to post a link to your store here: bluetiedesigns

Whee! Now to go cut out the waistband for the pleated skirt I was talking about. Then back to making a Vikings apron for my uncle. Then maybe back onto my Twilight Sparkle drawstring bags. Yes, I have this many projects going on...and more. I think I have at least 4-6 projects in some state. Reminds me, I'll have to get started up on my Harry Potter capelets again for Halloween!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:59 am
✄ - - - What you make/ sell? I needle felt keychains, figures and other things. I paint acrylic and watercolor paintings, i handsew with felt little hair bows and lastly, i draw charcoal portraits.

✄ - - - How long have you been selling? I first sold at Animaritime 2013's artist alley. Then January 2014, i opened up my etsy shop.

✄ - - - Future plans? Creating for my second chance at the artist alley, of Animaritime 2015 (:

✄ - - - Feel free to post a link to your store here www.etsy.com/shop/xxblackengelxx  

XxX_blackengel_XxX

Demonic Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:42 pm
I have two redface

Itchy Limpet Designs
✄ - - - Tell us a bit about your store: We're mainly focusing on things that we can sew at the moment, but we do have some metalwork and we're hoping to do put up some clay products in the future.

✄ - - - What you make/ sell Homemade jewellery, clothing and accessories.

✄ - - - How long have you been selling Since July last year.

✄ - - - Future plans? Clay works, more clothing, more jewellery, just ... more!

✄ - - - Feel free to post a link to your store here =D All righty ^.^ https://www.etsy.com/shop/itchylimpetdesigns

---------------------------------------------

Dancing Ferret Toggery
✄ - - - Tell us a bit about your store DFT is a fan-based spin-off of ILD. We concentrate on creating things based on fandoms.

✄ - - - What you make/ sell Fan-made Jewellery, clothing and accessories!

✄ - - - How long have you been selling We opened in December last year but no buyers yet. We've gotten caught up in trying to move house, so we haven't made a lot of stuff it yet. Working on it smile

✄ - - - Future plans? I've got some different jewellery planned out, as well as more cross stitch bottles, and my partner has some fan-based tops and skirts planned.

✄ - - - Feel free to post a link to your store here =D Okay! ^.^ https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/DancingFerretToggery  
~Etsy Showoffs~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games