Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 pm
Ⓚⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐ Ⓢⓨⓞ Ⓜⓨⓞ

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Myo chuckled lightly as Kaguya and Syo leaned against the wall. That was when the smartest of the twins bowed once more towards the girl and introduced himself, let alone the other two as he spoke, "My name would be Myo, over there is my twin Syo and there is our friend, Kaguya-senpai." He pointed over to Kaguya who looked to be the same age as them though she was alot older, only them lot in their group knew though as Kaguya gave a lazy wave as Myo apologised again. He was so apologetic today it seemed.

Though the scent lingered, the flower scatters... (Our entire current theme)

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:59 pm
Yume no Shirube
Ⓚⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐ Ⓢⓨⓞ Ⓜⓨⓞ

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Myo chuckled lightly as Kaguya and Syo leaned against the wall. That was when the smartest of the twins bowed once more towards the girl and introduced himself, let alone the other two as he spoke, "My name would be Myo, over there is my twin Syo and there is our friend, Kaguya-senpai." He pointed over to Kaguya who looked to be the same age as them though she was alot older, only them lot in their group knew though as Kaguya gave a lazy wave as Myo apologised again. He was so apologetic today it seemed.

Though the scent lingered, the flower scatters... (Our entire current theme)

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

PopCandy22

User Image

Rin giggled and waved back and looked at the twins "I have a twin, well not really a identical one but it would seem that we are. Um, you don't have to to so apologetic Myo, besides we can be great friends if that's ok" Rin said picking up her book and started to read again "I'm an Alchemist, so I have to study ya'know?" She said smiling at him trying to make a good first impression  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them...

It was all dark around her, she couldn't hear many sounds at all. But the darkness was comforting, peacefully quiet. Is this what death feels like? she thinks, her eyes still remaining closed. However she heard crying and flashed her eyes open with a small gasp for air, her eyes saw tall large trees and blinding light so her eyes slammed shut for moment before adjusting and saw two figures above her. "Wha.......What h-happened? Where am I? Am I dead?" she questions softly while going to sit up but a sharp pain forced her to lay back down, she looked to her right which she saw the infamous annoying raven haired person. Now she's convinced since never in her life would she imagine Gajeel helping her at all, "Yeah I'm dead...." she shakes her head and saw the blue haired Mage, "Levy-chan? Are you dead too? Or am I a ghost?" she mutters before looking up and felt another sharp pain cause from her right "Ow! What the hell?!" she yells sitting up right and saw everything, "Gajeel! Why the hell are you touching me!?" she yells trying scoot away from him but ends up collapsing back on the ground unhappily. Leaving her to wonder why he was helping her, they didn't like each other at all so why bother?

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm
[img][img]http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv208/mejserr29/Angels/raven_by_codewidi.jpg[/img][/img]

Pony woke up from his nap and headed down the stairs. bad things were starting to occur outside and he could sense it, and he had no intention of getting involved. he passed by the group and down the hallway, and to his locker. "hmm.........there it is...." he said to himself as he pulled out his ipod and sat against the wall, putting his headset on and closed his eyes, listening quietly to death metal.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 pm
Ⓚⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐ Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ Ⓢⓨⓞ Ⓜⓨⓞ

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Gajeel raised an eyebrow before coughing and then speaking in his plain and cheeky tone he was known to use to drive people up the wall. "Well, you see, Levy was too busy crying so I helped her dress the wounds~" He spoke in a carefree tone as Levy puffed a cheek out before stuttering, "I...I d-did not cry you idiot!" She exclaimed as Gajeel shrugged and Levy returned to her sniffling state before looking towards Ryoushi, "But it's certainly n-nice to see you awake again, R-Ryoushi-san~" She spoke in a broken voice as Gajeel didn't really bother with anything else.

Kaguya tilted her head to the side, studying? Yeah, she'd done that before but she hadn't really met anyone in this school or in all of her life that actually studied in this school. Syo looked to Kaguya before they both gave up and shrugged in sync and looked towards Myo's conversation. The smartest of the three seemed to nod,
"I'd like to be friends, souds great, and I'm an imp alongside Syo though he doesn't really show much enthusism for reading nor studying since I'm now classified as the smartest of us two..." He spoke as he glared at Syo who was blinking wildly at him. Kaguya simply ignored what was happening and noticed a male sat against the wall and listening to music it seemed. Her interests peeked, Kaguya sat down next to Pony and took a headphone, listening to the music. This was why people found her quite straightforward or just plain strange as this was how she acted when she was bored as she listened to his music.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them...

"Oh..." was all she said while looking away and to Levy with a soft smile, "It's ok... I'm fine to be honest, these wounds aren't that bad." she tries to comfort her while touching her right shut eye. That was a close call.... Good thing I managed to salvage some Magic to charm it back in it's original place in my chest..... Otherwise I would've been dead... She thinks before taking her hand away and trying to look down at her stomach, "So on a scale from 1-10...... How bad is it?" she struggles to ask, knowing her healing process hasn't kicked in yet still.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:55 pm
Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ

User ImagexUser Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy looked down and away at the floor, her eyes were red from before it seemed. "That's what everyone says..." She murmured with a small sniffle as Gajeel thought this through. His expression twisting slightly so he could think as he spoke again, well, managed to anyways. "Ten being the worst? Hmmm...I'd say rough nine or nine and a half, seen worst but still high on that scale." He spoke in a tone like it was nothing as Levy puffed out a cheek towards him in slight annoyance.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image

Ryoushi raised her eyebrow at Levy, "I'm serious.... This is just normal for me, don't feel bad and don't get upset. I'll be fine within a couple of hours hopefully." she smiles at her friend then snapped her direction of attention of Gajeel, her smiled faded easily. "Well damn..... I guess I went slightly overboard in underestimating that Witch then...." she winces at the news. "So basically I have to lie here and stare up at the sky and not try to move while being extremely bored? Sounds fun..." she adds sarcastically, she'd imagine going back to her empty ruined home with just a few scratches and bruises that she could take care of. But if it was that bad then she would have to stay longer than expected... How could a normal day turn into a disaster within only a few mere hours? Great, now Jellal will barge in and probably go through my stuff....... Could this evening get anymore busy? she thought with a small slightly irritated sigh as she tried to relax and stared up at the trees. "This isn't how I thought that my day was going to turn out...." she growls lowly to herself in a low tone, not planning on anyone trying to hear it.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:14 pm
ninja
Yume no Shirube

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Gajeel raised an eyebrow before coughing and then speaking in his plain and cheeky tone he was known to use to drive people up the wall. "Well, you see, Levy was too busy crying so I helped her dress the wounds~" He spoke in a carefree tone as Levy puffed a cheek out before stuttering, "I...I d-did not cry you idiot!" She exclaimed as Gajeel shrugged and Levy returned to her sniffling state before looking towards Ryoushi, "But it's certainly n-nice to see you awake again, R-Ryoushi-san~" She spoke in a broken voice as Gajeel didn't really bother with anything else.

Kaguya tilted her head to the side, studying? Yeah, she'd done that before but she hadn't really met anyone in this school or in all of her life that actually studied in this school. Syo looked to Kaguya before they both gave up and shrugged in sync and looked towards Myo's conversation. The smartest of the three seemed to nod,
"I'd like to be friends, souds great, and I'm an imp alongside Syo though he doesn't really show much enthusism for reading nor studying since I'm now classified as the smartest of us two..." He spoke as he glared at Syo who was blinking wildly at him. Kaguya simply ignored what was happening and noticed a male sat against the wall and listening to music it seemed. Her interests peeked, Kaguya sat down next to Pony and took a headphone, listening to the music. This was why people found her quite straightforward or just plain strange as this was how she acted when she was bored as she listened to his music.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

User Image

Rin looked away "Should I hang with you guys?" She asked as sparks came from her fingertips, she didn't have any friends so she had to ask, while waiting for an answer she did a little Alchemy. She made a necklace that had hearts on them. "Yes! I did it!" She said giggling  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm
[img][img]http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv208/mejserr29/Angels/raven_by_codewidi.jpg[/img][/img]

Pony slowly opened his eyes as he felt one of his headphones out as the playlist changed to soft emo rock. "..." he remained silent as his ruby red eyes slowly looked to the side, where Kaguya was now sitting beside him, with his other headphone in her ear. he thought it was odd, but he didn't mind. he was a bit uncomfortable as he stroked his long hair back stressfully as his red eyes looked at her again. she was beautiful, but like any other student there would be something so called bad about her. but for now all he could do was sit there.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:25 am
User Image

Name: Kuro Yutsuchi
Nickname/s: The Cold Snake ninja
Race: Human
Crush: N/A
Personality: Calm, cool and collected when out of battle. Crazy as hell when in battle.
Powers: N/A
Biography: N/A
- Tough Girls
- Tomboys
Dislikes:
- Weaklings
- Teachers
- Anyone who opposes him
Extra?: N/A
Role: Rebellious Student
Username: Robotic Draconian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:32 am
Robotic Draconian
User Image

Nickname/s: The Cold Snake
Personality: Calm, cool and collected when out of battle. Crazy as hell when in battle.
- Tough Girls
- Tomboys
Dislikes:
- Weaklings
- Teachers
- Anyone who opposes him

You need to reread the rules before I can accept  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 am
Yume no Shirube
Robotic Draconian
User Image

- Tough Girls
- Tomboys
Dislikes:
- Weaklings
- Teachers
- Anyone who opposes him

Right, the Ninja face thing. Well, how's that. (Don't worry, I did read the rules...just forgot about the ninja when I was making my profile.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:57 am

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Gajeel shrugged at Ryoushi before noticing what Levy was doing and raised an eyebrow before leaning against one of the nearby trees. It seemed Levy was laying next to Ryoushi so she wouldn't feel lonely. Gajeel folded his arms and yawned before actually nodding off whilst sitting agianst the tree. Levy, on the other hand, lay awak next to Ryoushi, humming slightly. "How does it feel, Ryoushi-san?" Levy questioned whilst laying there though before long she spoke again, "I'm sorry you ended up like this..." She spoke in a low mumur.

Myo shrugged,
"If you really want to, though it gets hectic to be honest with this pack of wolves--" "Wolves? I ain't no wolf! Levy certainly ain't a wolf she's more like...a pixie?" Declared Syo as he pointed towards his twin with a glare. How dare he call them wolves. That was very offensive...to him anyways as Kaguya still wasn't paying attention. The black haired girl was still listening to the music, her eyes closed and her head lightly bopping to Pnoy's music as she then spoke. "I like this music alot...you'll have to tell me where you find it sometime soon, m'kay~?" She chanted before giving him the headphone back, "By the way, the name's Kaguya. Nice to meet you...?" She spoke in a tone that trailed off, as if asking him to say his name and fill in the gap. Myo and Syo both raised an eyebrow at Rin in sync about the whole necklace, "Hey, that's cool..." "Yeah, how long have you been working on trying to make that?" Questioned the twins, their curiousity peeked.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

(@PopCandy22: Please don't quote my entire post, it stretches the page > . < )  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 am
Robotic Draconian
Yume no Shirube
Robotic Draconian
User Image

- Tough Girls
- Tomboys
Dislikes:
- Weaklings
- Teachers
- Anyone who opposes him

Right, the Ninja face thing. Well, how's that. (Don't worry, I did read the rules...just forgot about the ninja when I was making my profile.)

That's fine ^^" Accepted and start posting, everyone's just...everywhere right now xD  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff