Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi smiled at her, "Alright! But we are coming back here early tomorrow, ok?" She says softly as Kaito tiredly nuzzled her neck still holding onto her. Ryoushi sighed deafeatly as she elbowed him awake and off of her before turnip g back to the bluenette. "If you need anything don't hesitate to call." She said smiling before hugging her goodbye and told her to say goodbye to the two siblings if she caught them for her. Kaito awaited patiently by the door and once the huntress came up he wrapped his arm around her shoulders while pulling her close before waving goodbye to the Mage as they walked out of the door and closing it behind them, walking back to the house which was shorter than expected. Once inside Ryoushi hugged him goodnight after helping him carry the passed out and drunk Akaito to his room before going into hers and stripping of the casual garments and threw them in the laundry before dressing in something more warm and dozy before smuggling up into bed and falling asleep. Kaito not far behind her as he just flopped on his bed and fell asleep.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 pm
            • Levy simply gave a wave, looking back to the two laying on the floor, she simply sighed as she walked towards the leftovers, it was best to set all the food out ready, otherwise she'd forget in the morning as she put the food out ready, she sighed a bit before sitting between the siblings and laying between them, cuddling up to them like the three did when they were younger. Well, what her and Gajeel did when they were younger, Afterall, Kaguya was always out and she didn't even know Gajeel was her brother until recent. As the three slept together on the floor, one last smile was upon the mages face.

• Syo didn't know what to say as he rubbed the back of his head,
            "H-Hi..." He stuttered before lightly yawning, he was tired afterall, like everyone else was as he looked at them all lazily.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

All was quiet and still inside the house of the three troublemaking residents, that is until Kaito and Akaito's eyes shot open as they heard sobbing and screaming coming from Ryoushi's room and they burst through as she sat up with her face in her hands crying and trembling terribly. They immediately rushed to her side and held onto her, but Kaito dismissed Akaito knowing he wasn't completely sober yet and once his brother left then he pulled her closer and she buried her face in his shirt. "He... he came back and little Jade was with him... He took away everything I had.... he hurt you and there was nothing I could do....." she sobs miserably on him as he tried soothing her by combing his fingers through her hair and rubbing her back. "Shhhh.... It's ok Ryo-chan.... He won't hurt you anymore, he's gone forever. I promise." He cooed gently to the sobbing rabbit huntress in his arms, but before long she fell back asleep on his arms and right as he was about to get up and leave she grabbed his arm and he sighed before letting her have her way as he crawled into the bed next to her and wrapped his arms securely and protectively around her before they both dozed off into sleep.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masaomi laughed and coughed up some blood. "Ugh.." "Brother! Are you ok?" Rin asked as she ran over to him and held him close. He held her head and patted it. "Yea lil one" he said still looking at Syo. "Who are you?" He asked getting up and walking over to him. Rin held his hand "Masaomi..please don't hurt him..I love him" Rin said Trying to calm him down

Yume no Shirube

iiEmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:56 pm
PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

iiEmickiea

User Image

Serah stands by the door with her arms crossed,
"Ohh, so this is the brother that doesn't care about you."
James just stands there with his hands in his pockets. He just stares at the floor listening to his sister.
James then looks up at the two.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masaomi saw the girl and grinned. "I really wouldn't say that. I honestly don't care about my sister, but I made a promise that I would "love" her. So what I'm doing is for show" he said walking over to her and grabbed her by the arm. "But you see...I know you've made Rin a bit hot headed. So you better not talk to her ever again..." He said holding a knife up to her throat grinning more. Rin pulled him away but couldn't, he was too focused on Serah.

Yume no Shirube

iiEmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 pm
PopCandy22

User Image

Serah smerked. She then held her leg up and grabbed a blade from her boot. She then put her foot down and held the blade to his neck as well. "Your not scary, me and my brother are masters in battle. Its a gift truly. I have made her hot headed, but if you dont care why bother holding this blade to my neck? She says in a serious tone while she holds her blade closer to his neck.

James still stands there in the same pose knowing his sister is capable without him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masaomi laughed and stood up. "I like you kid. But still..she's my only family, heh and I have a bad way of expressiong love to anyone." He said looking at the boy. "James is it?..well I've seen you kill one of my friends and I must say..you're quite the assassin for your age" he said pushing him a bit, then walked back over to his chair. Rin sighed and looked at the two and pushed them away. "Please leave..I don't you around..however ..." She bent down and kissed James lightly and winked. "Don't be a lil pain like your twin" she said grinning

Yume no Shirube

iiEmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 pm
PopCandy22

User Image

James just takes the push and kiss on the cheek, he then grabs his sisters hand and leads her away.

As they walk down the hall Serah and James stop at a door thats slitly opened. James peaks in, he exhales. "Will she ever..." Serah cuts him off. "NO. Just walk..." They walk outside and continue walking to a park area, James pulls his dagger and puts it to his sisters neck. "We fight" He says in a loud clear voice as if the fight was serious. Serah then pulls out her Blade and out its to his neck. "We shall" She says with no expression. They then start to battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm
            • Syo frowned lightly before responding to the question given to him,
            "Syo Kurasua. Nice to meetcha~" He spoke, still stifling yawns as he looked down at his phone which was ringing every five seconds. It was annoying him so much how his brother was worrying about him as he looked to Rin,
            "I think I'm gonna have to leave, Myo's being a worry wart like usual. Plus it's late and and I'm tired." He spoke with a laugh, it was quite the hectic day today. He had to admit, it was fun though too.

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Rin hugged Syo and kissed him softly. "Ok, I'll be around at school tomorrow ok?.." she said blushing and smiling. Masaomi rolled his eyes and sighed "I'll see you once I'm out lil man" he said grinning at him. Rin giggled "want me to walk you out?" She asked holding his Hans

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...
You may not realise it, but we're Nakama...
That means you're my family now, nothing will change it ever.

• Giving a small shake of his head and a smile, Rin hugged Rin back, lightly planting a kiss on her forehead before leaving,
                      "I hope to see you both soon, see you in the morning Rin-chan. I can walk by myself, I don't want to trouble you too much. I mean, my mom will be worried sick and she'll probably spot you and think badly of me like usual, so I'll head home by myself, don't wanna drag you into the mess my mom can make, and it's a hell of alot too." He spoke with his infamous grin, with a small roll of his eyes at the last part too before laughing as he left for home, walking back with his hands in his pockets and kicking the odd rubble he passed by as he reached home finally. Being hugged by his mother, he calmed her down. Seemed she was worried sick about him since Myo came home earlier and he came home quite a bit later as he apoloised for his lateness before heading up for a shower. Soon, he went to bed, passing by Myo's room as his twin stood in the doorway, looking at him as Syo stopped, both shrugging in sync as a way of agreement for the two as they both headed off to bed to sleep.

~ ~ T I M E S K I P (of doom~) ~ ~

• Gajeel and Kaguya had woken up, way earlier than usual as Gajeel lightly kicked his older sister in the stomach as she groaned. Oh, the irony of the forbidden fruit known as peace, silence and wine. No more, no more of that dreadful stuff. She now promised herself as she sat up slowly, yawning and looking up to Gajeel who stood over her, with everything ready. He had the lunches which Levy had packed for them last night and he also had Kaguya's sword and the rest of her equipment which she used as she sighed, standing up before running off to her room to change quickly as she then came back into the room, her black hair a mess as Gajeel shrugged, he wasn't too bothered. They weren't going to be doing anything formal anyway as she then ran towards the kitchen counter with a pencil and a piece of paper, scribbling down something in her unbearably untidy handwriting as she pinned it up on the board before grabbing some of the stuff off of Gajeel as they headed out. Though before Kaguya left, treating Levy like a child as she did, she planted a kiss on the young girls forehead like a mother, just incase it was the last time she'd ever see her again though she highly doubt it but there was always the possibility as the two finally ran out of the door towards the open street. That was when they made one more stop, outside of the twins and Ryoushi's house as Kaguya pinned a note onto their door and had a triumphant smirk on her face as the two practically disappeared. Nothing more seen of the two.

• Waking up, slowly, the young Fairy opened her eyes hesitantly, not wanting that beloved dream of hers to end. Where her, Gajeel and Kaguya were still together but opening those dreaded hazel eyes of her only brought misery as she clutched her pillow, no sign of them anywhere. Sitting up on the floor, they'd slept there for the entire night it seemed as she hugged her knees, sniffling. No. No more tears! She forbid that! It was a crime! No tears! She willed herself but there they came, too weak. That was what she was as she sniffled before standing up, no! No more! Rubbing her eyes, she started to walk towards the small bulletin board they kept as she noticed the note in Kaguya's untidy handwriting as she lightly laughed at the odd smiley faces she put down. As Levy walked into her room, she sat at her desk and looked into her mirror. Time to be different, defend for herself and all that other stuff as she giggled at the thought. That wasn't going to happen at all. Maybe a different style could help her? She wondered before altering her spiked up blue hair and noticed how long her hair actually was without it being spiked up as she tilted her head to the side. That was until she stood up, changing her outfit and going into the kitchen. She needed to chop up the meat, it was too big to be put in bentos and she knew that as she started to chop the meat up, cutting her finger slightly and her cheek, strange right? Frowning, she was conused. How'd she catch her cheek? She's never done that before when cutting. Was she just so nervous about the fact that she had no demon family left by her side? She wondered as she looked down at her finger before heading over to the medicine cabinet and grabbing the plasters, wrapping one around her finger and slapping one on her cheek to cover up the cut as she smiled to herself in the mirror before continuing the cutting of the food, afterall, she seemed to be waiting for Ryoushi after the comment last night of her saying she'd be back here early this morning as she smiled softly to herself at the thought. Not a word escaped her that morning as she wondered, had she lost her voice? Wait, maybe it was because them Redfox siblings wasn't there? That only made her even more depressed as she looked down to the floor with a sigh before packing everything up.

• Syo and Myo seemed to be sleeping in today as the two still slept. Though Myo seemed to wake up finally and took a shower, not bothering to wake up Syo who was grumbling in his sleep whilst Myo was getting ready, already downstairs to say goodbye to his mother as she left though he sat there, still eating his breakfast with no care in the world.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Shiki!

o.o.c. Oh my life...long post of doom =w=
Had to time skip =w="
Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

iiEzmickiea

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image

When Syo left Rin stayed with her brother for about four hours. Soon she left and went home, Rin went to sleep and thought about her brother and Syo. Ignoring the twins. That next morning Rin got ready for school and giggled. "Hope to see the gang today" she said as she puts on her bow. Twenty minutes pass and Rin walks out of her home and on to school. She felt excited to see Syo again and her brother was to be out today. "Hehe! What a day It's going to be!" She yelled as she ran to the school.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

Early that mourning, the huntress awoke in Kaito's arms. Almost about to scold him and beat him to death before recalling what happened last night. So she carefully slipped out of his grasp, silently cursing herself for letting the moon sway her emotions around like a radioactive squirrel on valentine's day. So she got dressed in her regular clothes for school and pulled down her shirt to cover up her poofy rabbit ball of a tail and woke up Kaito. "Hurry and get ready... We did promise Levy that the both of us would be there...." she glares at him as he grumbles something under his breath and sleepy makes it out if bed while going to his room. "I'm going on ahead! I'll meet you there!" She chimes just to get on his nerves, which worked and she walked out. But was about to close the door when she saw the note. Trying to decipher the handwriting but she'd figure that she'll ask Fairy about it and so she grabbed it while stuffing it in her jacket pocket before running back towards her friend's home.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games