Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

As the two were walking back they notice people starting to leave so they seperated from being close and ran up to the door, Kaito on the other hand was quite hesitant to go in as she chuckled. "At least come and say bye to them. They did invite you here." She reasons and he just shrugged as the two walked inside. Akaito standing up and said, "Goodbye everyone, thank you for the lovely feast~" he waves goodbye as he walked to the door brushing past Ryoushi and Kaito before heading out. Kaito basically did the same and walked outside, waiting for Ryoushi to go and say goodbye. She however walk straight up to Levy and hugged her, "Thanks for the feast Levy~ Do you want me to help?" She says looking at her with a smile as she let the blue haired Mage go and ifbshe walked then Ryoushi was right next to her, wanting to help since no one else was.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 am
            • Watching the siblings fight some more whilst holding the plates, she heard everyone's goodbyes as she gave them all a wave and a smile. People wouldn't have noticed she was crying earlier as she blinked wildly, giggling at the hug from Ryoushi as she chanted,
            "Not a problem at all, glad you enjoyed it~" She spoke before walking to collect more dishes, it seemed she was hesitant to answer Ryoushi's question of help due to her stubborn trait but she finally broke as she looked to the ground, slightly embarrassed at how she gave in so easily.
            "If you desperately want to..." She muttered under her breath as the siblings continued their fight, like usual.

• Syo looked over to Rin,
            "It's not a problem and I never really thigh of crime being too bothersome, Afterall, our school is a crime. Literally." He laughed aloud as he walked, his hands in his pockets as he then looked over to the female as he listened to her next questions,
            "So I'm not allowed to care then? Now that's something new." He spoke, still laughing as he looked to her,
            "We'd best hurry, Afterall, we shouldn't stay in the streets for too long during this time." He spoke with a nod as he continued to color after her.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:13 am
User Image

Rin giggled and smiled as he answered her questions, she put her hands to the side and looked back at him. "I want you to care...that is what keeps me to wake up every morning..and helps me to sleep easy at night. My brother loves me but..I see very little action in it. It's always been like that with him.." Rin said as she stopped and looked at Syo. "Dont worry about the night, I can protect myself from harm." She said winking.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi just smiled and nodded eagerly, "Hai~!" she chimes rushing over to the table and grabbing the plates. Her rabbit ears perked up as she grabbed as much dishes as she could carry. "Levy! I have to talk to you.." she calls as she walked over. Placing the dishes down carefully and keeping her ears perked up just in case nosy ears that were close would try to listen in.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...
You may not realise it, but we're Nakama...
That means you're my family now, nothing will change it ever.

• Syo looked to her, raising an eyebrow,
                      "If you say so, do as you please. Though hearing you say that has certainly made my day." He spoke with a nod and a faint smile as he continued to walk after the younger girl. Soon, he heard his phone go off, it was Myo. He'd sent him a text as he responded like usual before focusing on the subject again.

• Levy looked over the Ryoushi with a nod,
                      "Sure, whats up?" She asked with a giggle, noticing the two siblings had seperated. Gajeel had come to hear in but it seemed that Kaguya had taken care of him completely by throwing a pillow at him, hard enough to make him feel like he'd just been hit by a rock. The two started to argue again as Levy simply listened eagerly.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Like a Flower That Blooms Bravely!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Rin grinned and clapped her hands, they were getting close to the hospital. "Syo..if you and I were to date, how would Myo feel about that?" She asked as she looked around

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

She suddenly got nervous on how she was to tell her this, could it be too soon? "What..... what do you think of Kaito?" She asks looking down hearing the two start to argue about something. Starting to question who would make it back sane once those two returned from wherever they were going. Then shook her head clear of it and went to grab the rest of the dishes from the table before returning and helping her wash them. Awaiting her opinion. Which was quite crucial, she wouldn't do anything without the consent of Levy and the rest.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:35 am
User Image

Name: Female- Serah Male- James
Nickname/s:Female-None Male- None
Race:Both Human
Crush:-Edit-
Personality:They are both serious, but they can both take a joke, James is more lean back than his sister. But they are both very well put together and keep to themselves. Serah is smarter and uses it against her brother as in 'Overpowering' him. They are not Ninja's.
Powers: Serah-Earth, and very good in battle. James- Is very good in battle skills, and minipulates people easily.
Biography:They are normal kids, other than the powers but were sent off because they were very quiet and kept to themselves. Nothing really special about them.
Likes: Serah- Reading, Being outdoors. James- Nothing specific.
Dislikes: Both- Being wrong, loud people,
Extra?:She will be in Violet text, and he will be in Blue
Role:Student?
Username:iiEzmickiea

iiEzmickiea

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:38 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...
You may not realise it, but we're Nakama...
That means you're my family now, nothing will change it ever.

• Blinking wildly at the question, with a shrug, the young mage started to clean the dishes. Acting in a motherly sort of way, she spoke in such a straightforward tone,
                      "I'm not sure, I've not really talked to him much or known him long enough to tell you a good hones opinion. Though, from appearances, he seems...mature?" She lightly giggled at even her own response before seeing the siblings now laying on the floor, side by side and asleep. Looking to Ryoushi, that same smile there,
                      "Why're you asking such a question?" She questioned, sounding more like her mother and much like an adult now than her usual childish self as she stopped washing the plates and went to cover up the two with a blanket. It was like taking care of children as she went back to cleaning the remaining dishes.

• Syo shrugged,
                      "Who knows with that child, he's strange someday-- Wait! Does that mean you're thinking of asking me out?" He questioned with a sly smirk across his face and a small chuckle escaped him.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Like a Flower That Blooms Bravely!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

Rin blushes badly and looked down. "I..ah..um..un..unless you want to S-Syo I..I was just wondering" she said twirling her hair on her fingers stopping and still looking down. She didn't know what to do at this point, was she to accept his rejection? Or be in bliss he would say yes?

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:53 am
iiEzmickiea

May want to reread the rules before I can accept  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:55 am
Yume no Shirube
iiEzmickiea

I did, Ninjas in it.  

iiEzmickiea

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:56 am
User Image

Ryoushi nodded solemnly and kept her gaze down, hoping her hair would cover the faint pink tint on her cheeks. "W- well..... he...... he aorta asked me out......" she stammers bashfully and quietly in case one if the two might wake up and hear her bring all mushy and... well not like the reputation she has. "I know you might have not known him long but he is quite more mature than his brother and he's sweet and caring, but I feel as if he takes after Akaito too much one some ways...." she adds working on the second set of dishes. "But I'm not good at this stuff, romance and whatnot. I'm better at fighting and protecting than relationships....." she mumbles more likely to herself as she relaxed and her ears wilted. Damn moon.... screwing up my emotions, unless..... its actually me or..... ugh! This is too confusing! she thinks slightly panicky but confused ag the same time. Which wasn't that good of a blend right now.....

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 am
iiEzmickiea
Yume no Shirube
iiEzmickiea

I did, Ninjas in it.

I meant the little emotion thingy like this > ninja
But close enough =w= Accepted...  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 pm
Yume no Shirube

Oh,fail.
Thank you.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games