[prp] Outskirts of time (Kurogoke and Huritt) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 am

Huritt lifted his head, a bit surprised. "I am?" He looked around, "Well, I must say, it is very wet and muddy." He chuckled, while shaking free his paw from mud. "Everything needs fun! Otherwise, too much stuff in the world would be boring." A boring world was definitely a place he never wanted to be apart of.

He bowed his head before slowly untangling his limbs. The mud helped him slip free, though he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss being 'trapped' together. Before meeting her, he'd immediately try to get the dirt off, though priorities shifted. He got back onto his feet and ducks his head to avoid hitting it on the log they fell off of earlier. Raising his paw, he placed it over his chest. "Please lead the way and I will try to be good." He cocked a smile and lifted an eyebrow to form a smirk.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 pm
Well, at least she knew he wasn't from around here now. She wasn't sure if that changed things or not, she decided that it didn't. Lions came and lions went, and every day something new showed up, and today just happened to be a good thing that showed up. She giggled at him. "Well, mud is very good, and I rather be in a place wet than a place dry." She didn't like thinking about being thirsty for a long period of time. Plus, it seemed like there was more to eat in this place then where she original came from.

"Yes, it would be." She agreed with him. Things could get pretty boring around here if there wasn't someone to keep the mood lively. She wasn't the type to keep things entertaining, she just went with the flow of things. She giggled at him when he got up, she didn't think she could keep a straight face around him. Was that a good thing? She didn't know, nor cared much at the moment.

She stood up, but slipped back to the ground from the mud. Carefully, she tried it again with a few giggles. "Oops" She said as she looked at him. "It's this way." She said as she turned and started to walk, carefully. She didn't want to fall again. Her paws were all muddy and even more slippery then they had been. Most of her fur was clean, but she did have bits of mud here and there, then huge globs in spots. The mud had slowly moved towards the ground as she walked, causing her to get more muddy. Though she hardly noticed it.

"So, then you're out adventuring the lands?" She asked him, curious on where he actually came from. She hadn't left the pride lands since coming to them, but she was still curious about the world around her.

Blu Chalk

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:06 pm

He couldn't stop grinning. He'd have to be careful or else his cheeks will start to burn. Though, he couldn't help it. He was in a grand mood and spending time with Kurogoke only lifted his spirits. She definitely was a nice one. He's encountered some pretty nasty creatures before, but it was warming to find someone willing to help a stranger. When walking into another pride's lands he could never tell how he would be treated. Some would chase him out just for being a stranger. Huritt was lucky to be received by a caring lion. He hoped his fortune would continue.

He suppressed some laughter that threatened to bubble out. He didn't want to insult her attempts at getting up, but she was rather cute. He certainly didn't look much better earlier when he was slipping and sliding all over the place. She definitely came out a lot better than he did. She seemed to be born with the mud. It didn't bother her a bit. He was a bit nervous to go deeper into her home if she seemed so comfortable with the mud. Not that he was scared of it. He's just not used to it. Of course, he could get used to it with her to keep him company.

He nodded. "I love a good adventure. Though, I've mostly only seen the savanna." He strained a bit trying to remember a few other places he's been to. "I've been to the beach once. The ocean did not taste good." His tongue poked out remembering the awful taste of sea water.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:03 pm
She'd never seen the ocean before, or a beach for that matter. All she had seen was this gorgeous jungle and the savanna lands. Not that the savanna lands were bad, they were quite pretty, she just hated the dryness of the place, and having to find food was a pain. She smiled back at him with interest on the beach and ocean. "What was that like? I've never seen an ocean or beach before." She had only heard stories from passers, but she loved to hear new ones, even if they were similar.

She continued to move in front of him, more careful than she had been doing in the past, she didn't want to fall again, if he walked too close to her, she could end up taking both of them down. That was what she worried about most. She didn't want to hurt him because of her own clumsy self. They were almost there, she could already see the beginning part of the water. She hoped there wasn't any huge snakes around, they weren't very friendly.

"Almost there" she said with a nod towards the edge of the water.

Blu Chalk

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Huritt carefully kept up with Kurogoke at a respectable distance. He didn't need to fall over again, though...the last time they went toppling down together, it was rather enjoyable. His cheeks attempted to pull up into a grin, but the caked mud cracked and pulled at his whiskers. A silent curse escaped passed his teeth. As much fun as he was having before, things were starting to hurt.

He tilted his head and answered, "The air was hot and sapped away your strength, but the wonderful breeze made it bearable." The time he spent at the beach was limited since it was territory to some nasty pirates, but at least he got to experience a little bit of it. "Maybe we can travel there some day."

As much as he enjoyed spending time with Kurogoke, his paws strained with effort to keep his heavy hide moving forward. All this added weight took more energy, plus the dried areas were pulling apart his flesh. Huritt uttered, "Thank the gods," when he started to smell the scent of fresh water. The prospect of getting clean infused him with new energy. Huritt dashed forward and wadded into the cool water. A blissful sigh resonated from his chest. The mud didn't really go anywhere, but at least the water took his weight. A few good shakes and he'll have himself clean in no time.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Baaaa~ I moved to a new place and we don't have internet. I'm only able to get on when I have classes. D:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 pm
Kurogoke liked that thought, though she didn't know if she ever wanted to leave this place, but it was nice to pretend a bit. She smiled at it, but didn't turn to look at the other. "Perhaps we will" She said adding to the idea of it. She didn't like saying that it wouldn't happen, even if she knew it wasn't going to. It meant that there was a slight chance that it could happen.

Just a bit farther, there was the water. Clear and clean as ever, though she looked at it before approaching. She was looking for anything dangerous, but it seemed pretty good now. Nothing too bad ever happened, but it was better to make sure than to find out without checking. "Here we are" She said looking back at him with a smile. He seemed exhausted, and looked like he could really use the water about now. She giggled. She couldn't help it.

Blu Chalk
I'm sorry, I've been eaten by college. @.@

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Huritt dug his paws into the cool, muddy bottom. This mud, he didn't mind. His white pelt was now a diluted cream instead of brown grime. He dipped himself deeper into the water and vigorously shook himself. The water around him turned clouded with color. Huritt found it rather disturbing that this amount of dirt rested on him. He padded back a bit to get away from the mucky water he just created.

He glanced up and noticed Kurogoke approaching the edge with caution. It was rather stupid that Huritt didn't do the same, but under these dire circumstances, he'll take his chances. As much as he talked brave, he didn't enjoy dirt. No need to give others ammunition to torture him with, but he'll try to contain the blissful noises threatening to spill out. He did allow himself the pleasure of a grateful sigh.

His attention was brought back to the female after his ears picked up the giggle. He cocked his head to the side and grinned, "Care to join me?" She had a fair amount of mud on her as well from their fall, but for some reason, he doubted she cared.

[ Lady Kiya ]
No worries! Me too! xD Should we wrap this one up?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:05 am
After giving it a quick look about before he had plunged into the water, she decided it was safe enough. She gave him a soft smile, and a small nod. "Don't mind if I do." She said with a small giggle. Her fur went from gray, purple, and blue to mud. She slowly entered the water, letting it seep through her paws and slowly up her legs. It felt nice, she had to admit.

"Ahhh" She let out as she was fully submerged except for her head. The water was much deeper than what it looked like. The mud didn't quite come off by itself. She had to move a bit to get it off. When it did, she looked from herself to the other male. "Well, looks like we're almost back to looking civilized." She gave a laugh. She could get use to this moment, the moment of perfect serenity.

Blu Chalk

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:38 am

Huirtt's golden eyes watched as Kurogoke slowly submerged into the water. The mud faded away and revealed speckled, blue spots, which contrasted her neutral coat. He continued to admire before turning away in a bit of embarrassment. It was rather rude to stare at another especially when a sort of bath time was involved. He chastised himself for the mistake with a curse under his breath. The "ahh" that escaped her lips brought his attention back to her. He scanned for more spots, but only her head remained above water.

Laughter rang out at her comment. "Yes, I suppose looking civilized is more socially acceptable." His eyes sparkled while he leaned forward. "But where's the fun in that?" He chuckled once more before dipping his whole head in the water, allowing his whiskers to be free of mud. His paw reached out to scrub away the excess dirt caked on his ear. Absently, he scratched his chin in thought. This place was rather arduous and... muddy, but Kurogoke's presence proved there was a lot more than just grime. Huritt was curious and considered a new, more interesting adventure was in order. "Kurogoke, you've been so kind to a stranger, but might I impose further and asked to be taken to your home?" He grinned and hoped the question wasn't too straight forward and rude.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 pm
She didn't normally like water, but getting the weight of the mud off her was more than a relief. Of course, she did enjoy the time she spent making herself all muddy with the new found friend, she'd never change that part. She didn't notice his staring, in fact, she was almost completely oblivious about it. Not that she'd mind too much anyways. "You're right. Sometimes you've just got to get your paws dirty." And perhaps even your whole body. She still had a bit of mud on her face, but she didn't notice it.

She thought for a moment about his question. They were kinda in her home, but not where she slept, though it was still the outskirts of the pride. "I can show you around." She said with a smile. She saw others show rogues around, and he seemed rather nice. If anyone should know about the place, it was him. She moved out of the water and shook off her fur as much as she could. "It's a wonderful place." She said as she looked back at him. Her fur in all directions and kinda poofy, but she made no care to fix it. It'd dry and fix itself soon enough, plus it took forever to clean herself sometimes.

"Maybe you'll get a small taste of what it's like here."

Blu Chalk

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Huritt barked a deep laugh, causing the water to bubble around his muzzle. He rather liked Kuro, yes, she made him quite happy. "Right you are!" Dirt wasn't so bad, though not too much...he thought while looking at the brown water stained by his own hide. Though, he should be thankful for the mud. It brought him and Kuro together.

Huritt's eyes drew back to Kuro. A surge of energy shot through his body as she agreed to keep him around at least a bit longer. "I'd love to see it! Though..." His paw patted the brown water. "Hopefully, the rest of it isn't as mud caked and if it is, I've already had my mud bath for the day." He chuckled, while following Kuro out of the water. He shook his mane, causing it to fluff out before settling back onto his body. Mind and body refreshed he shouted, "Show me the way!" Things were definitely going to get more exciting now.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Awesome! My last post! 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:27 pm
"You're in luck!" She said as she moved away from where they were. Water dripping off of her. She made no motion to dry herself. "Not everywhere is completely muddy!." Maybe a little dirty, but she didn't want to scare him off before he gave the place a chance.

She was going to show him around, and take as much time doing so. She looked back at him. Now she knew why today was to be a good day.

Blu Chalk
We'll call this one finished.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items