Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

Time seemed to just stop in the middle of the day. The sun was high in the air, but was hidden from all the trees. Not that Kurogoke minded too much. Infact, she enjoyed the cover much better. She couldn't even imagine what it was like before she came to this place, not anymore. Things had become into place, even if she still was strange in these lands. It didn't matter to her, however. She felt like she fit in this land, sometimes she found herself just laying under a tree root that had popped out of the ground some how.

Today, it was a moss covered rock, to where she could see whatever she wanted... Well, not whatever she wanted, the trees and plants limited her view. She still hadn't gotten how those who were born here were like. She couldn't see things the same way, not yet anyways. She was getting better. She could spot others almost before they knew she was there. Well, those who dwelled in these lands, anyone that didn't she was always the first to see them, and most the time they didn't see her. She had gotten good at keeping hidden.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image

Uziel was traveling with his brother and sister in a search of a pride to join (will change this if I am wrong, *pokes Kiya and Sammu*) and the sun is beating against their bodies. The white lion was trying to provide some kind of makeshift shade for their sister because he have a notion in his mind that the females are supposed to be protected and taken care of, no matter what. Flexing his muscles as he tries to make himself more bigger than he usually is but that means he needs to floof his fur up, causing him to become more hotter but if his sister is at least cool, he is willing to accept the sacrifice.

His amber eyes looks up ahead of them and spotted a place that could be considered an oasis because of the lush green foliage all over the place. "Look!" He leaps forward and began sprinting toward the blessed shade. "Shade...!! Water...!" He calls back to his siblings before he does a silly little dance in front of them. "Hurry up!" He eyes his siblings. "Don't tell me you guys are slow." He eggs his siblings on and sprints back to them, the sight of the 'oasis' was enough to bring the fresh bout of energy back. And he's using that fresh amount of energy to push his siblings toward that oasis

Samus X
The Game

[Lady Kiya]
You girls just lost it

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am
( lol curse you cait )

User Image
Taka'Ardhi was growing more annoyed by the minute as her brother Uziel as it seemed he kept trying to give her shade and be protective of her. she was pleased when he seemed to get distracted and some how managed to get more energetic as he came back hollering about water. " we are coming Uziel don't worry. so you can calm down." shaking her head with a chuckle, she couldn't stay annoyed with her brother for very long. " i seriously don't know how you got that much energy." she didn't have much energy and really was wanting some water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image

"Give him a break, Miss grumpy paws" Vaector said with a grin. He didn't know why she was all pissy as of lately, at least they weren't going to die. He flicked his tail as he started to run towards his brother. "I claim the first drink." He said loudly. though he couldn't really. He wasn't the oldest of them, though he was basically the oldest. Their older sister had decided she didn't want to come with them. That's okay with him. Three was a good traveling number.

It was big enough to scare off rogue lions from attacking, and small enough to be unnoticed by near by prides. He didn't know exactly where Uziel was taking them, but it seemed like a fun idea, and was still a fun idea. They had been through their fair share of things lately, and it was about time they found something to do. Something to be happy about. And this... This was it.

He was amazed to see how the land changed so fast. One moment it was just savannah lands and next it was trees and mud and stuff he didn't think he'd find out here. "Well this is interesting" He spoke as he reached his brother.

Noise filled Kurogoke's ears, and curiosity filled her mind. She moved from her rock towards the noise that was coming into the swamp area. She didn't want to intrude on anything, but she didn't think she'd ever heard those voices before. As quietly as she could, she made her way towards it. She wanted to get a better look, a better feel on the sounds she heard. After all, it was her job to learn how to do this. She was a huntress after all. She needed to know what sounds were food, and what sounds weren't.

Soon she got a clear picture of what was making the noise. She hide behind a rather nice stump that was big enough to hide most of her. She peaked around and saw to males. Well, that wasn't too odd, though she'd never seen these two fellows. The wind was also blowing her way. They didn't smell like her pride either. They smelled of sun and sweat, not mud and earth. She debated with herself if she should come out and greet them or not. She still hadn't seen the other female yet. She waited and watched.

samus x

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:49 pm
Uziel had a grace to shoot an apologetic look toward their sibling Taka'Ardhi because he could tell that his protective brother act is annoying the stuffing out of her but he can't help it, he is particularly close to this sister than other one. He bursts out laughing as Vaector runs toward him and declaring that he's claiming the first drink. "In your dreams, brother! I found it so I get the first drink." He retorted with a laugh, knowing that his older brother does have that right but that doesn't mean Uziel can be a little pest toward him. Admittedly, he was disappointed that rest of his siblings decided not to join them on this journey but he is pleased to have his two favorite siblings along with him.

He turns his head toward the swamplands with a grin on his face before he slants a glance toward his brother. "Drastic change eh?" He murmurs as he could feel his sister coming up behind them. His ears perked forward as he could hear chattering and other random animal noises in there and he looks at Vaector once again. "Drink .. and food. This is a paradise." He says while laughing, not realizing that this swampland is a home to a huge pride and a female is watching them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm
Taka'Ardhi was taking her sweet time following her brothers. she adored her siblings even if they got on her nerves at times, but she still always had to prove she was one of the boys who could handle themselves. " hey i''m no grump Vaector." shaking her head with a chuckle, she found this place they had stumbled upon, to be rather interesting. "it really is a drastic change from the other places we had traveled in. but we should be careful though." she had no clue that this was a pride home or the fact they had eyes watching them as she went to get some water.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 pm
Vaector shrugged at them as he lapped up some water when he finally reached it, he didn't care even if he wasn't first. He flicked his tail back and forth. Something strange about this place, he had noticed, he felt like he was being watched. He lifted up his head as he was finished with a sweet drink, a bit of earth taste to it. Something he wasn't use to... He eyed the land around them. Almost like the place was closing in on them.

He tried to not let it bother him, but he couldn't shake that feeling someone was watching. "Can't call it paradise until we look around a bit." He said with a nod, "You don't know what type of things could kill you here." he added just to make sure they knew there could be a risk. Vaector wasn't the protective type, but he liked to get his siblings on their guard. He wasn't going to jump into a fight unless everyone was ready on his side.

Vaector couldn't really say he was upset their other two sisters didn't join him. Something told him it was better this way. They had their own thing, and so did him and these guys. That was what mattered to him. Finding where you belonged on your own, or with those who felt the call that you did.

Kurogoke moved in closer, now there was another. A female... Things just kept getting more and more interesting, didn't they. She watched more, trying to keep as quiet as she could. Maybe she would let them go without having to talk to them. Though, over hearing their conversation made it clear they were going to stay... Maybe they wanted to join the swamp pride. She had to watch them a few more moments before coming out.... if she decided to.

She wasn't very good with conflict after all. She flicked her tail and stayed hidden. Chances are she would end up tripping or slipping on something and they'd find her anyways. It wasn't the first time that had happened, after all. She always found herself in situations that were best to keep to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:07 am
Uziel crouches near the body of water they are at, lapping up the cold yet refreshing water, his eyes constantly darts around because he can't shake off the feeling that they are being watched by a silent something. His ear twitches as his body bunches up little bit, feeling the same way as his older brother.. that the land is almost closing in on them and he is not sure if he liked the feeling or not. His eyes flickers toward his older brother to see if he wants to continue on traveling until they found a place where they won't feel like the land is going to attack or swallow them up or stubbornly stay here and face anything head-on.

"Aye.." The lion sombers up as he moves from crouching position to upright position next to his brother with a watchful gaze while he slowly began to move away from his siblings, moving toward a pile of foliage. "Let's explore then. You all right, Taka'Ardhi?" He turns his head toward his sister. "We can rest for little bit before we start exploring." He suggests as he turns away from the foliage, padding back toward the duo with his tail flicking back and forth behind him. Sniffing at the air, Uziel is trying to figure out why the hell does he feel like he have a set of eyes watching him and his siblings and it is driving him crazy that he can't find out who is watching them or if they are friend or foe. Frowning to himself, he realized that there is no way he could pick up a scent of someone or something that is watching them because there are so many scents surrounding them.

"Let's rest here..." Uziel says softly as he moves up next to his sister in subconscious protective manner while his eyes flickers all over the place.

Samus X

[ Lady Kiya ]

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 pm
Taka'Ardhi wrinkled her muzzled. " i'm fine Uziel, it's not like i can't handle exploring. besides i might be a girl but i'm not going to fall apart and i don't need to be babied." swatting at Uziel with a low growl, he really was driving her mad with how over protective he was being towards her and she felt he was treating her like a baby cub that needed protection all the time. " if you guys want to rest then rest. i on the other hand will explore a bit on my own then." swatting at Uziel one last time, she moved away from her brothers to at lest explore a little bit of the area around them. she wasn't planning on going too far since she didn't want to get separated from her siblings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:35 pm
Kurogoke didn't like that idea that they were gonna start exploring, it was only a matter of time before they spotted her. She tried to move away from them, but sipped on the fallen down tree she had rested on. Damn that moss, it always got in the way of things. She fell right in the open where they could see her. The worse part was, that she had fallen on her butt, then bounced a little and found her face right in the mud.

She wished she could just run away, but now that they had seen her it was too late. She just stared at them and sat there... She didn't know what to do. All she could do was just stay there.

Vaector had noticed a loud sound from the other side of the small water they had found. He was about to reply to his siblings, but his eyes had fell upon the female lioness that just appeared out of no where. He glanced at his siblings and then back at the female. He wasn't sure what he was suppose to do. He raised a brow. "You okay?" he asked, though he didn't know if his siblings had seen the lioness or not. How couldn't they though? She made a loud enough noise. It was enough to startle anyone.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

samus X

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 pm
Uziel smirks little bit at his sister's annoyance as she noted his instinctive protective behavior and he didn't leap away from the swat because he knows that she will feel little bit better with swatting at him. "I know you don't need to be babied, Taka'Ardhi" He says with a grin as he stretches his body out while receiving another swat from his lovely sister, both of them know that his protectiveness will not fade away when it comes to his sisters (and brothers too).

Just when he was going to open his mouth to suggest to his brother that they follow the lone sister, the loud noise caused him to jump up in defensive crouch with his teeth bared and fur raised from back of his neck to tip of his tail. He blinks when he realizes the source of the loud noise is none other than a female and he slowly relaxes, eyeing the female with guarded expression. His brother Vaector have beat him to inquiring if the female is all right and he sits on his hunches, appearing relaxed while watching her curiously. "And who are you?" He says placidly, knowing that the female will not be able to take them all down so he automatically dismissed her as no threat.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Samus X

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:06 pm
Taka'Ardhi almost jumped out of her skin with the sudden appearance of Kurogoke. and dispite her whole 'i dont need to be taken care of by my brothers' thing, she had quickly hidden behind her brothers. once she got over the shook and looked over her brother to see what happened. she suddenly was no longer scared and made a huffing sound. " sheesh you know how to be careful at all?" wrinkling her nose, she was being a little sassy but that was because she felt she was made out to look like a little scaredy cub.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 pm
Kurogoke didn't realize she'd have made as much as an impact on them as she did. She sat there, eyes wide, face still planted in the mud. Though, it was too late, they had noticed her. She wasn't very good at hiding, apparently. Time in and time out, she had always found herself being a little less graceful than others. She sat up, and ignored the mud dripping off her chin. She gave an awkward smile at them. "I'm okay, no worries" She said with a nervous chuckle.

Maybe if she didn't say anything else, they'd forget she was there, and she could slip away from them. It didn't seem like that would happen though. She wasn't exactly that lucky, after all. Another nervous smile crossed her face as the other male had asked who she was.... She wasn't sure she should say, but what could hurt? "Kurogoke." She had another name, a name she had forgotten.... what was it? She didn't know... Kurogoke was her new name.

Vaector grinned, relieved that the other was okay. As well as, he was probably the only one that didn't quite jump from what happened. He wouldn't let them down easy later. He was the stronger one, he decided. Or perhaps he was the one that didn't think they were in danger of any kind. Either way, it didn't matter. He flicked his tail as he stared at the lioness a bit more.

"You.... Got a bit of mud on your face." He decided perhaps she didn't realize it. She wasn't very far from where they where. Was she stalking them? Watching them? maybe something else? But it was something he didn't like too much. "What were you doing?" he asked. He hoped it was all just a coincidence..

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Samus X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm
Uziel smirks at his sister widely when he saw that she jumped behind them before acting like she is tough stuff when she's still relying on brothers for protection and he knows that he will get slapped for it but man.. it will be worth it. Returning the attention toward the lioness with muddy chin, Uziel gets up and pads toward the water to dip his paw in it, "My brother is right. You got some mud here and I will help with that.. issue." He failed to keep the amusement out of his voice. The lion managed to walk on 3 legs over to the lioness with his paw dripping wet and rubs his paw against the lioness' chin quickly before she could react and take a bite or swipe at him.

"Just jump in the water and rinse yourself off. I got some but not all." Uziel says softly as he stands next to his brother, letting his sister decide if she wants to be closer to the lioness like they are. He glances at her sister with a wide grin and winks at her before he flicks his tail in playful manner to provoke his sassy sister into coming closer. "Seems like she is an awkward and clumsy one. Remind you of anyone we know?" He meets his sisters' eyes with his mischievous yet laughing ones.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 pm
Taka'Ardhi gave her brother Uziel a nasty look before acting as if she had not freaked out in surprise she didn't even bother saying anything to anyone and only gave a huff. wrinkling her muzzle, she rolled her eyes at her brother and attempted to be on her best manors. tail flicking about in a wild fashion, she allowed her brothers to do all the talking as she figured the poor female was ganged up on enough.  
[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff