Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avalon: High school of the Elite

Back to Guilds

Where our Dreams and Hopes Begin! 

Tags: Avalon, Highschool, Roleplaying, Anime, Entertainment 

Reply Classrooms (Freshman and Sophomores)
Music Class with Murasaki (Y1 and Y2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikazuki_Plague

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 pm
Kittykittkitt13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ji Hoo smiled and sat back in his chair. 'She must not like me.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 am
Aliviah Senora

User Image

Dearest i'm so sorry your disturbed you know i'd hang on every word. with each breath you take I think I've learned careful you might get burned.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Holding onto what I fight for, bleeding for you..A face to die for...

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Aliviah nodded and smiled before looking over to the new comers and her smile faltered a bit she was never any good at being around others but she tried and she would continue to do so,"So what brought you here to this exquisite school?" she asked hoping she had used the word properly, she always had a problem with putting the wrong words in sentences.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OutputOfCupcakes: Sorry I haven't posted been kind of sick.
❦My theme song is: Picture Me Broken-Dearest (i'm so sorry)  

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

fsgsfdgsfgfsdgsfg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:26 am
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
Anka Kuroneko
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹

"Welll..." muttered Anka softly while rubbing the back of her head. "My uncle happened to find the site for this school on the internet and enrolled me here." replied Anka. "Okay, that's not really interesting but that's the truth!"
User Image

OrangeOcelotCats: It's okay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 pm
Aliviah Senora

User Image

Dearest i'm so sorry your disturbed you know i'd hang on every word. with each breath you take I think I've learned careful you might get burned.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Holding onto what I fight for, bleeding for you..A face to die for...

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Aliviah smiled,"At least it's something you know? Me I came here because I asked my father to send me here for the music and the fact that I can learn so much more things here then I can learn being homed schooled by mother." She said honestly and smiled softly,"Do you happen to have a dorm?" She asked as politely as she could.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OutputOfCupcakes: If you would like to quote me when your character is talking to mine I could get back to you easier.
❦My theme song is: Picture Me Broken-Dearest (i'm so sorry)  

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

EnigmaUniverse01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 am
(Rosemary)ローズマリー (Hosokawa)細川 :Rose walked slowly trying not to catch anyone's attention and pulled out her guitar as her sister walked in she started to beg her to sing so she would feel comfortable
(Katherine)キャサリン (Hosokawa)細川:Katherine finally gave in and laughing before starting but it because Katherine felt she was only well at creating music
(James)ジェームズ (Takemura)竹村:James heard Rose starting to play from the hall so walked in and saw them in a corner he was filled with joy to see them so walked over and joined in on the bass guitar but he knew Katherine was nervous just looking at her face
(Rosemary)ローズマリー (Hosokawa)細川 : rose giggled because she knew her sister tries to be modest but has a beautiful voice then her sister started to singing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:21 am
NAME: Hiyo Ocelot

Hiyo walked into the room and sat down i a chair, she smiled slightly as some girls who looked like sisters began to play a song. She bobbed her head to it while sitting there sliently.

PICTURE(S): User Image

User Image

User Image

Quote: you don't know me or half the things i've been though

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMr2YHFcF9E&feature=related  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

EnigmaUniverse01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:25 am
(Katherine)キャサリン (Hosokawa)細川:Katherine sings to her hearts content then suddenly stop as she notice the girl Katherine runs over to say Hey!!! and shakes hand up and down then starts to ask her what she likes to play look over at her sister who starts to packing up her instrument James helped her and then they started to approach Katherine and the girl Katherine then looks back towards her
(Rosemary)ローズマリー (Hosokawa)細川:Rose stayed quiet and hid behind her sister Katherine but James just stood next to them started at the neko girl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:36 pm
Kazuma has been stressed lately so he came to what relaxes him most..create music. He walks in with his acoustic guitar on his back, and a far away look in his eyes. he sits on the window ledge and plays a sweet and relaxing spanish melody.  

Haruo Hasegawa

EnigmaUniverse01

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:00 pm
Haruo Hasegawa

Celia
User Image
why did you switch school

May
User Image
May my father is business man it simple as that and you she went over to a piano

Celia
User Image
Moving closer to the father mistress she pulled out her violin couldn't stand class so she deiced to ditch walked

May
User Image
heard a beautiful Spanish Guitar.... she couldn't help but ask him to play Le Luna with her  
Classrooms (Freshman and Sophomores)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff