Welcome to Gaia! ::

K-pop Takeover

Back to Guilds

Kpop? Music? Dramas? Korea pop culture! We love it. Breathe it. Just everthing!!! 2ne1, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, Girls Gen. 

Tags: kpop, music, asian, korean, news 

Reply K-pop Takeover
U-kiss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliathc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 pm
who is yr favourite singer in U-kiss?

i like Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPv6f9cwpo4&feature=related

he is so aegyo ><  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm
I love Kevin too!!!! He is SOO cute!!!! Have you seen the show where he dressed up as a girl and the people had to say who was a girl and who was not? It was SOOOO halarious!!!!! He was like, Hi, I'm Jessica from San Fransisco!! And acting all girly and stuff, SO funny! His aegyo is SOO cute though!!!!!! Its crazy how is body is flexible!!!! Have you also seen the vid of Kevin and Kiseop dancing to Sexy Back? SOOO Funny! I'm like fangirling over so many guy groups!!! heart heart heart

My second fave would probably be Dongho, he's SOO cute! Also, he looks so cool in Bingeul Bingeul, and looks so cute in Vampire, the show!!!!! LOVE his puppy pajamas!!! KYAA! heart heart

Sorry, i get over excited when I think abut K-pop....  

Anorexic-Orphan-Whore

Bashful Sex Symbol

Liliathc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 am
kpopluver4eva
I love Kevin too!!!! He is SOO cute!!!! Have you seen the show where he dressed up as a girl and the people had to say who was a girl and who was not? It was SOOOO halarious!!!!! He was like, Hi, I'm Jessica from San Fransisco!! And acting all girly and stuff, SO funny! His aegyo is SOO cute though!!!!!! Its crazy how is body is flexible!!!! Have you also seen the vid of Kevin and Kiseop dancing to Sexy Back? SOOO Funny! I'm like fangirling over so many guy groups!!! heart heart heart

My second fave would probably be Dongho, he's SOO cute! Also, he looks so cool in Bingeul Bingeul, and looks so cute in Vampire, the show!!!!! LOVE his puppy pajamas!!! KYAA! heart heart

yea.. i watched all the video you say!!.. l like when kevin say he is a girl.. so funny.. and i also like dongho puppy pajamas!! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 pm
ClickMehx3
kpopluver4eva

yea.. i watched all the video you say!!.. l like when kevin say he is a girl.. so funny.. and i also like dongho puppy pajamas!! ^^

Arn't they so cute!!!!!! Love Kevin and Dongho so much!!!! Sometimes Dongho don't act his age though...... SO CUTE!!!!!  

Anorexic-Orphan-Whore

Bashful Sex Symbol

nighttimescreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm
U kiss needs to win an award soon  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 pm
Heavens DreamFairy
U kiss needs to win an award soon

I totally agree!!!! They are so awesome! 3nodding  

Anorexic-Orphan-Whore

Bashful Sex Symbol

xxkpopforeverxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:07 am
I'm in love with Eli ♥ ..Atfirst I liked Kevin too! And yes, he is reaaalllyyy flexible. In U-KISS Vampire he could go so low in the limbo! :O It was finally him and Eli left. But no one actually won .__.

Anyways.. I love Eli. He's so manly and handsome and perfect and URGH. -sorry- I got carried away razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:32 pm
i love Kiseop and Dongho biggrin  

MonkeyandFishyforever4

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100

MonkeyandFishyforever4

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200