Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to all, contests, yaoi, yuri, romance, action, anime

Back to Guilds

Here you'll be able to enter bump contests, avi contests and rp all sorts of themes. All is asked is to follow rules and be active! 

Tags: Contests, Pictures, Yaoi, Yuri, Anime 

Reply Out of Character/Discussions ((Read rules here first))
Introduce yourself here :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  :)
View Results

Boy_taker
Captain

6,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:53 pm
Go ahead and make your first appearance here. Let everyone know why you joined and what role plays or games you are interesting in.

I'll give you an example but have fun and be creative! smile

Username: Boy_taker
I've been on gaia for years this is not my first account.

I mostly enjoy role playing yaoi but am open to almost anything smile Always looking for semi lit people though!

I dis like people who control other people characters during roleplays or who auto hit or who only give single word responses smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 am
Username: Lunar_seeker

I enjoy role playing a large variety and that's what I am here for, to role play smile

I am in the mood to really role play some wolf rps though so if anyone is interested please pm me smile  

Lunar_seeker
Crew

Xlet_The Holy Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:26 pm
The username is clear, though you may reduce the name to Xlet.

Let's see, I prefer fantasy based RP's. ones with magic and creatures, though I can do without vampires and commonly used creatures like nekos, werewolves and so on. I have no sexual preference, meaning I'm not strictly yaoi or strictly hetero. I can play a straight guy, a gay guy, even a girl if need be, though not very well. I also like to play bad guys, I find them entertaining, so if you need a bad guy just hit me up.

I do not like commonly used slave RP's. If you have twist on the ideal I'll look at it, but most of the time I stray from them because they are to predictable.

I believe my self to be between Lit and advance lit, depending on the RP I can do anywhere between three to eight full paragraphs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 pm
Username: empress dee

The real me is usually what you see in my role-plays except without all those special powers. I do, however, love Terry Bogard and will defend his honor if need be.

In role-plays, I tend to do ones that are based on anime. Yes, that includes Gravitation. I try to do unique things with my character, and often times touch on the sensitive topics. Topics such as male pregnancies and how they can be possible.

I also do role-plays where kids marry adults.

You will find that I am knowledgeable when it comes to many myth creatures and lands. For example, did you know that there are many breeds of elves? The ones you often see are forest, dark, blood, and ice elves.

The ice elves are more commonly known as "santa's little helpers" as they all strive to be in his workshop someday. These elves are the smallest of the elven kind and are often confused with gnomes.

Blood elves look like your traditional elf. They starred in Lord of the Rings... yes...that's the breed that Legolas was. He was a Blood elf hunter without a pet.

Forest elves are like Link from the Legend of Zelda. They live in the forest and they protect it. However, since the humans on earth do not care for the forests, and there was a huge war, eventually, the Forest elves all moved away. Now, the earth is in danger of losing all their forests. Humans are evil in their eyes.

Dark elves are like forest elves, but they have always been at war with other races to protect their land in Kalimdor, Azeroth. Blizzard is a company that researches this race along with several others.

They've researched the blood elves, the gnomes, humans, tauren, worgen, dwarves, orcs, trolls, goblins, and the Undead.

Vampires fall under the undead category, by the way.

Uh oh, I forgot to mention that Blizzard has also researched the Dranei. How silly of me?

Anyway, I think I've said enough.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:05 pm
Hiya! Im Sayoko!

I would really like to do a yuri RP with someone!

Anyways Ive been on gaia for about 3 years now :3

So yea if anyone wanna RP message me and we can create a thread

Out of Character/Discussions ((Read rules here first))

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games