Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 am
Bruce laughed, it was just a chicken sandwich… plain old chicken sandwich, there was nothing to rant or rave over. He took a small bite, chewing it thourily and swallowing. He smiled, “I think you’re a good bit better looking than, hmm…” bruce pressed a finger to his lips as he thought, “every single person to have ever have lived.” he said with a smile, “cept maybe david tennent.” he added after with a smile.

"Oh yeah? What did he invent that's so great?" Tony asked, deliberately missing Bruce's point. He set down his plate and stalked over to the other scientist, plucking away the finger that had been resting on his lips. "Too bad Mr. Tennent won't ever get to do this," he spoke as he placed a kiss to Bruce's mouth. "Or this..." he grinned and pinched Bruce's a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:54 am
Bruce laughed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend with a grin. “you know he didnt invent anything. He is just sexy.” he said with a smile, “first crush i ever had on another guy, i was probably like… 25.” he said pressing his lips to tonys happily, “you should thank him, probably wouldnt have had a sexuality crisis till i met you if not… then this thing would have probably been a bit more messy.” he said hands sliding themselves into tony’s back pockets in revenge.

"I'll be sure to send him fanmail thanking him for /just/ that," Tony smirked viciously. "JARVIS, make a note of that so you can remind me when I have time."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash