Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:27 pm
Bruce let out a breath as he plunged his entire legnth in harshly, not moving once he was sheathed within his lover. “god I love you” he moaned.

Tony gasped and gripped the edge of the table hard enough his knuckles started to go white. Finally. Finally he got to experience what he had been dying to feel, and that was Bruce, balls-deep inside him. And it was so so so good. Better than he had any reason to expect. He exhaled with a shudder, "I l-love... y-you too..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:29 pm
Bruce settled his hands tentatively on tony’s hips, struggling against the urge not to move. Mind overwhelmed with pleasure, he couldn’t focus on anything except the feeling of tony wrapped around him. he took in a ragged breath, “just, let me know” he said struggling to form a sentence let alone one that made sense in this context and conveyed what he wanted to say.

Bruce wasn't moving and it was driving him up-the-walls-nuts. Tony bit into his lower lip, grasping the table for purchase, and he rut himself forward and back to get a little friction on his insides and maybe spur Bruce into moving. Yeah, the guy was new to this, but Tony's patience only well so far. "J-jesus, Bruce, c'mon... ******** me..."

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 pm
That was all bruce needed to hear, he gripped tony’s hip bones tightly, nails digging into the sensitive flesh as he pulled back agonizingly slowly and snapped his hips back forwerd. biting his lip to keep the strangled moan from leaving his mouth.

"Oh God yes!" Tony cried out, being louder than he'd meant to, but who was listening? They had the whole floor of the Tower to themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 pm
bruce’s lip could only do so much and it had found its breaking point, a load moan made its way off of his lips as he ******** tony harder. fingers leaving marks in his hips as he pulled him back against himself.

"Yes... yes yes... unnghh..." Tony continued to vocalize as he was repeatedly thrust in and out of. The sound of Bruce's moans only served to arouse him further and he let his body go slack and pliant in the physicist's strong grip.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:22 pm
he slowly released his grip from one of tony’s hips reaching around him to wrap his hand around tony’s c**k, pumping in time with his thrusts. Moans pouring out of his mouth at an alarming rate.

If he'd been loud before, he added a decibel. "Son of a b***h, /yeah/! That's good, Big Guy..." his eyes crossed in pleasure at the dual-stimulation being provided to him. He was suddenly quite glad he'd gotten off a couple times already today... it meant he could go longer... really savor this...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm
“oh ********” bruce moaned, loudly his voice echoing off the lab walls. hand firmly wrapped around tony, thrusting into him at a faster, more erratic pace. he had never felt anything this fantastic, it was hot, and wet and tight and ******** he couldn’t think about anything else except tony. He snapped his hips forward harshly, hitting tony’s prostate straight on.

"Bruuuuce...!" the engineer yowled, the particularly good thrust causing pleasure to flood his brain. He arched upwards and turned his upper body a little, yearning for a kiss despite the awkward positioning.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:02 pm
Bruce groaned, pulling himself from tony completely, before reaching up and settling him on the lab table, wrapping his legs around his middle and pushing himself back in with a moan. lips sealing themselves to tony’s feverishly, tongue running over every inch of his mouth.

The change in position was unexpected, but welcome. The billionaire kissed him back with a hungry passion, squeezing the man's middle tightly with his thighs. "Bruce, you feel so ******** good..." he got out between kisses and snatches of breath, loving the way the physicist rut in and out of him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 pm
Bruce’s hands gripped at tony’s back, almost certainly leaving red marks down his skin. he groaned loudly biting down on tony’s lip harder than he intended to , “********, so… ******** close” he stammered between desperate kisses. angling himself so he would nail tony’s prostate with every thrust.

Tony's eyes widened and he gave an eager wriggle on top of the table. "Oh yeah, Bruce... give it to me, give it to me..." he begged, thrusting himself onto the physicist's stiffening c**k as best he could. His skin was slick with sweat, brain saturated with lust, nerves over-stimulated and on over-load.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm
Bruce groaned loudly, wrapping his hand around tony and thrusting erratically into him. lips and tongue and teeth finding his neck. sucking and nibbling at the already battered skin as he tried to put off the inevitable wave of pleasure that was threatening to course trough him.

Tony squirmed and writhed and moaned and begged unashamedly, every passing moment carnal bliss; a few rough thrusts and strokes later he was there. The innovator cried out as he hit his peak, j**z fisted out of him by Bruce's heated palm.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 pm
“oh fuuuck tony” he cried as the other man tightened around him, sending him over the edge. filling tony as they road out their orgasms, hand still wrapped around tony’s spent c**k.

His whole body was /buzzing/. Tony laxed, slumping into the table beneath him and he reached up to stroke a hand through Bruce's greying hair lovingly. "That was phenomenal, Big Guy."

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm
bruce wanted nothing more than to just fall asleep, right then. he was exsausted and his body felt so relaxed. his mind had finally gone blank for the first time since he could remember and he didnt want it to end. he grinned, “god i love you”

A wide grin spread across Tony's face; he leaned up to peck his lover on the lips. "I love you too," he said, feeling gladness radiate through him at the sight of Bruce's calm demeanor. The guy looked more at-ease than he'd seen him in a long while. Guess he knew how to help Dr. Banner keep his stress-levels down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:54 pm
Bruce smiled, resting their foreheads together, “i really mean it though, i love you, forever. Flaws and all, no matter what happens, I love you now, and ill love you until the day i die.” he said seriously eyes locked on tony’s attempting to convey just how serious he was being.

Tony's gaze lowered as he gave a small chuckle. How he, Tony Stark, the ultimate deadbeat boyfriend, had actually managed to stumble across someone who wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, he didn't know. The engineer threaded his fingers into Bruce's. "I'd like that, Big Guy," he said meaningfully.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:03 pm
Bruce smiled, pressing his lips against tony’s lightly. “there is only one thing i am not looking forward to about this relationship, and i am making you do it.” he said with an evil smirk.

Tony tipped his head to the side. "What's that?" he asked, no idea what Bruce was talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:11 pm
bruce stared at him a moment before cracking a smile, “telling Fury” he said.

Tony belly-laughed until a single tear rolled down his cheek. "I'll handle it, don't worry about that," he assured. He sat up, bare a** still plastered to the work bench, looking about for his various pieces of clothing that had gone missing in their haste to bang in the lab.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 am
Bruce smirked, “tell me how that one goes. ill be hiding, far far away from the meltdown site.” he said with a laugh, reaching down to hand tony his pants.

"Thanks," Tony said, taking the pants. He inclined his head towards his silk boxers on the floor. "Those too, unless you're suggesting I want to go commando cuz this is gonna happen again in the near future," he smirked salaciously.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff