[PRP] Stomp stomp slosh! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:44 am
User ImageBeing a cub often meant being entertained by silly things. Ani was no exception! This afternoon she was seemingly very focused on mud. Mud was nothing new to anyone living in the swamp, but sometimes interest just managed to be renewed, and the young female was having a great time pouncing about in it.

It could be said that her fur color was yellow. Any other time bud now. She had managed to cover herself up quite a bit in the greenish–brown sludge, with mostly only her face somewhat clean. aside from a few splats here and there, anyways.

It may seem quite... well, random, when she just stopped and sat up. "Frogs. I needa find a frog." She tilted her head, and looked around. Nope, no frogs in her immediate vicinity! Looks like she would have to do some searching. In the mud! Yay!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

He was a little older however he was still pretty young and not only was he too pretty young but he was also just as equally interested little cubs thing such as mud and frogs. However he wasn't aware of the other cub, really the only thing that he was aware of was his want to wander and find something to do or some kind of company to have. He did enjoy company and some days he wanted it more than others. He fit in much better with the mud though but he wasn't exactly romping around in it really, he wasn't yet anyway that was going to change once he ran into this other lioness.

He paused as he looked and noticed the lioness she looked as though she was a little younger and she looked like she was having fun and what is what interested him. If she was having fun then he could have fun with her! He would blend in much better that was for sure! But that wasn't all that she was interesting. There was something interesting going on. She looked like she was looking for something he was curious of what it could have been. He wandered over and gave her a very curious look. "What are you lookin for miss?" He asked her curiously he was really wondering what she was looking for, maybe he could help!

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:42 am
Oh, what an unexpected encounter! But really, Ani wasn't really the sort to get too shy when she ran into a stranger. She noted this was an older cub, and wondered if that meant he'd try to boss her around, though.
but when he came over he didn't seem very mean, so she relaxed immediately. "I'm looking for a frog!" Um, he called her a miss. Should she– "Mister." Just in case.

"Or a buncha frogs. I dunno why. I just wanna." She just wanted to n** that one in the bud, in case he asked. Ani didn't always need an excuse for what she did, after all! She had just been romping about in the mud, and decided she wanted a frog. And that was that! "Do you wanna look with me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm
Easu's attention turned to the lioness and he smiled from ear to ear. He 'miss'd her because he was always told to be polite to whoever he encountered, especially girls of any age. He felt like it was true. He always liked to make sure that he was polite to everyone like he was told to because he knew that it was good and he liked to do it too. He loved to do it he wasn't exactly one to complain about it. Because of that he was going to be as polite as he could to the other lioness. He looked around to see if there were any frogs. The little lioness's want seemed very interested. It seemed like an adventure that he wanted to embark on himself. It sounded like a lot of fun that was for sure.

"Ooo! I'd love to help you!" He said excitedly as he flicked his hair around behind him and then he turned toward the other cub and nodded. "I'd really enjoy it." He said a second his tail flicking behind him before he turned towrd her again and then nodded at her "By the way my name is Easu! What is your name?" He asked her curiously, he wanted to know her name before they started to play and run around with some one. "OH!" He exclaimed as he turned toward the lioness. "I know where a lot of frogs like to hang out!" He said simply with a laugh nodding at the lioness as he did. This was even more exciting then just heping someone!

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 pm
OH goody! It looked like she had succesfully enlisted her new-best-friend-what's-his-face – oh, Easu – to help her find a frog! Ani could certainly warm up to that idea, because four eyes were better than two. And frogs didn't always have very strong smells, particularly in a swamp, so you really did kinda have to look for them with your eyes.

"My name is Ani! Right now. I think later it'll be... Cabaret." She did look forward to her pilgrimage, and couldn't help but think up possible future names. Or make some up with whatever weird sounds she could think of. "Or maybe Han-ker-cheef." That did make quite a fun sound! "Oh, nice to meet you." She had been told to say that when meeting people, so she did. If a little out of place. "you do, really? Where?" Easu was making a good start as her new-best-friend!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 pm
As Esau thought about the idea of getting a new name. there was one thing for sure to him and that was that he had no clue what he wanted it to be. Not only that but he hadn't thought about it before. He didn't like to think about the idea of getting a new name. He turned toward her ad then smiled "I think I'll stick with Ani." He said simply with a nod before flicking his hair out hof his eyes.

"Well they are by a big green tree." He said simply as he started to trudge through the mug. "they like to hang out in it." By green he meant mold and he was pretty sure it was close to here. "It's very green just keep an eye out." He stated simply looking back at the lion with a smile.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:04 am
"Suit yourself." Ani shrugged. He could just call here Cabaret. It was more fun to say. But she did like Ani, and most people called her that anyways. Perhaps because she changed opinion often on what her future name would be.

She happily kept up with him, though moving through the mud was a bit more difficult for her, due to height. "A green tree? Which one?" She could definitely think of quite a few green trees, but maybe his was extra green! "Is it more green because of the frogs?" She asked, as she looked around for a tree that stood out for its greenness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 pm
Esau turned toward her and then thought about it a little she completely sure at first of what to think but he then paused and thought about what she had to say. "I don't think so." He said simply before flicking his hair out of his eyes he wasn't sure of what else to say to her. He flicked his tail around behind him and then he spoke again. "I think the frogs like it because it's green though!" He almost squeaked before smiling at her and then she flicked her tail around behind her and spoke again. "Uhm... It's close around here." He said as he sloshed around in the water before pausing and then taking a few seconds and then looking back toward her. "There!" He said before then turning forward, it was a little deeper into the swamp not to far he kenw it wasn't dangerous however he knew that there were frogs. "I think you have to tap on the tree to scare them out." He said simply surprised that they weren't hopping around already.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 am
"Oh, okay." It was a bit disappointing, because Ani had even begun to look forward to a tree entirely covered in frogs. But okay, that made sense. Frogs liking a tree because it was green! Green really was quite a nice color. She didn't mind following Esau through the swamp, and idly thought about random things as she looked out for the green tree.

Esau found it quickly enough! That as very good, but she didn't see any frogs immediately. She blinked and scampered over, climbing onto the trees roots. "Are they inside? Is there a hole?" She tilted her head, wondering where they had to scare the frogs out from. If there was a hole, they could find it and grab frogs as they came out!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 am
Esau turned toward the other cub. A smile was on his face. "Sshhhh." He warned playfully before nodding at her as he started to wander closer to the tree. He looked around it as he did really curious and very much trying to figure out where the frogs were. He turned toward the lioness and quietly, in a whisper responded. "They get under it the roots." He responded simply nodding at her and then flicking his hair out of his eyes.

he leaned over and then lifted a paw and as gently as he could started to paw at the tree, to startle the frogs. "See!" He said as he turned toward the female with a smile. He watched as some of the frogs started to crawl out from under the tree.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 pm
"Oh!" She exclaimed, then realized she had been a bit loud out of time. "Oh," Ani repeated, deciding it was best she just pay attention to what Easu was doing, because he seemed to know what was what.

And he was definitely proving it! the yellow pug giggled with glee as some frogs began to crawl out. Oh, she had picked the ideal place to just pounce on them as they came out! But at the same time, she turned towards the trunk to paw at the tree herself. "Look at them go!" She grinned, easily amused by the frogs as they came out and started to crawl away. "Why would they be down there?" Ani mused, then pounced down to trap a toad beneath her paws. She ignored it's wriggling as she turned to grin at the older cub. She got her frog!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 pm
Esau turned toward the lioness and then nodded at her with a large grin on her face. She took a few moments to look at the lioness and then to share a grin with her. "Right!?" He commented back to her talking about the idea of all of the dogs going. He couldn't help it he was excited to see the cub equally enjoying the cubs. He didn't show too may others where the frogs were. He liked to keep them a secret but he thought this girl was pretty cool. Mostly because of the fact that she was a lioness and wanted to play with frogs!

He thought it was odd to find a lioness who wanted to play with frogs so he found it so exciting. He turned toward her and grinned, watching the frogs, debating on pouncing or one or something he wasn't that sure. "I don't know. Maybe shelter? Or it's cool." He then took a moment and grinned ear to ear and beamed brightly. "Maybe their hiding from the frogs so they can't see them! like Ninjas!"

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:22 pm
The frog finally managed to get out from beneath her paws, and as such Ani distracted herself by trying to catch another. One time she failed and just successfully swatted a frog away as it jumped, and felt briefly bad about it. She paused in her frog-hunt to giggle at Esau. "Ninja frogs! You're so silly!"

She attempted to carefully grab a frog in her mouth once she caught it, but immediately found that it was not a pleasant place to put a live frog, and Ani immediately spit it out. She wasn't really thinking about killing and eating it. "Ew. Don't try that. All slippy and wiggly."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 pm
"No frogs taste bad too." He mad a face thinking about it. Remembering the last time that he had done the same thing. He flicked his tail behind him and stood up turning his attention to the female, a large smiel was on his face as he turned to her. "But you know what is really fun?" He asked before he lowered himself on the ground, he positioned his legs in a very odd way. And then pushed off with his back legs to bounce forward grinning at he did. "It's really fun to jump like them!" He giggled as he bounced after one of the frogs that was going the other way from him.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:57 pm
She wasn't sure she agreed. She had eaten frogs before! That one of her parents had killed. They weren't too bad, if a bit slimy. So Ani might have contested his comment, but decided it was much more fun to try out his suggestion. Jumping like a frog! "Okay!" She grinned, and crouched low to the ground. She tried to think about what was different between jumping like she normally jumped, and jumping like a frog. she ended up jumping trying to look as ridiculous as possible, with her paws all spread about, and and awkward landing.

"Hah! It it fun!"

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces