Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"O-our father?" it was almost a squeak, a nervous, quavering effort. By degrees, a snowy head rose just slightly to peek over the Kimeti's shoulder: pale blue eyes, timid at first, widened in shock, moving back and forth from the two Acha bucks - one, her brother, utterly familiar, the other, a stranger, but hardly less familiar, so obviously related were the twain that it was impossible that he be any other than, indeed, their father.

(Gosh, it was not hideous, Ruri, just missing a quote mark and a tense change! XD)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 am
Journey held his head high as he regarded the newest two, smiling in amusement at the pair of blue eyes that peeked out at him from behind the taller Kimeti. He found the instant recognition and acceptance heart-warming. Certainly the Kimeti was staring at him steadily, as if she had expected him to arrive sooner or later and couldn't be bothered acting surprised.

“Bitten By the Tailfly,” Journey spoke the name as he continued to watch his daughters, “that is a suitable name.” He glanced back at the younger buck, giving him a playful tail flick, then beyond him to Vexed to share a content smile.

Someone else had quietly arrived and an inquisitive wet nose pressed itself against Story’s leg.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:23 am
Story jumped at that chill touch - she might have jumped onto Keep True if it had been at all possible, but it wasn't quite, so she merely leapt aside like a bolt. She did not scream, instead keeping entirely soundless, but her face was drawn with fear and she quickly looked to see - oh! It was not some manner of beast that would devour her whole.

It was...

It was...

Her heart, essentially, melted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Keep True felt her sister jump beside her and she whirled around, ready to slam a hoof down on anything that might pose the slightest threat. But there was clearly no trouble to be had here and she relaxed, a smile forming.

The Sand Dog that had taken a sniff of Story gave a casual little wuff and padded past the two does towards Journey.

[Hrm. I don't have Companion uncert. Anyway, sorry Maxx, your turn now. <3

Edit: Thanks Miza! <3]  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 am
Bitten laughed, delighted by how idyllic this reunion was. "Father is much funner than you are, Mother dearest! But I just can't bring myself to leave her for ages on end," he said helpfully to his family in general, unaware that he might've been slighting his just-met dad.

"How lovely is it to have everyone together like this!" He said, conveniently forgetting the last odd (to him) one existed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 pm
"Why don't you introduce yourselves to your father, dears," Vexed smoothly addressed the girls as if Bitten had never opened his big mouth, "and perhaps your last brother will arrive soon." Gratefully, she returned Journey's smile, her heart going all out towards him at the moment, who accepted his children with such grace, even the ones - one - who mightn't merit it.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 am
“Come on.” Keep True beckoned Story as she started towards their nearly complete family unit. She thought it would be a shame if Nomad missed the first reunion, but then, he had never been very reliable with his appearances. He was probably too busy being lonely by himself to come and visit mother. Never mind, he would turn up sooner or later.

Journey did not take his son’s words as a slight and merely gave a faint smile as he was called funner, a term he expected he would never hear again. He murmured a soft greeting to the Sand Dog as it trotted over and flopped over, stretching himself out in front of the Acha's hooves. Ah yes, there was one more to meet. Another son. “I do hope he arrives…” He glanced off to the side, as if expecting the arrival at any second.

When no buck materialized he looked back towards his daughters, charming smile blossoming. “You are both as beautiful as your mother.”

“I am Keep True.” His Kimeti daughter stepped over Companion on order to nuzzle her father’s cheek. “Welcome home.”

Home. Journey didn’t go so far as to dissuade that idea, but his fleeting expression was not an encouraging one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 am
Story had been taking refuge in her old friend silence as she'd followed Keep True over, casting the occasional longing glance at the beautiful little sand dog, when she'd finally looked up into her mother's expectant gaze and realised she was meant to speak her name. Looking down at the ground and blushing hotly, she eked faint words out into, "W-wrap you in Stories. W-well met, F-father."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:04 pm
Journey smiled warmly at each of his children (unfortunately still minus one). Even if he had known them only for a moment, and would most likely leave again before long, he loved them and he wished nothing more than to share his travels with them.

He sighed with pleasure and said, “I have so much I have to tell you all.

Afternoon the next dawn saw Journey and Story walking together. Companion had joined them, loping happily along the path ahead. “So tell me about yourself,” Journey said to break the silence that had grown, “what are your dreams?

Jun D

idek what I’m typing right now
but this is attempted plot moving I think xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 pm
Though it had been Story who had requested the time with her father, she found herself - as usual - with her tongue thoroughly tied. Even with his kind prompting, she was having a hard time finding the right words to say.

"I - I s-sing a little," she started, then trailed into silence. Then all of a sudden, everything tumbled out, "I - I sing, even my d-dream was a s-song. But I...I c-can't really, in front of o-others. I can b-barely talk. Y-yesterday, a K-k-kiokote a-asked me to join his p-performance troupe. I w-want to sing, I t-think. But I'm...s-scared."

Ruriska
Is perfect, Ruribby, thank you. <3 Oh gosh, I gotta remember to write her songbird into the earlier bits of the RP. XD

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 pm
Journey was silent, but there was a fond smile as his face as he picked another path for them to follow. After a while, he let out a deep sigh and said quietly, "our dreams are there for us to follow, even if we are scared or lost or tired." There was a faraway gleam in his eyes and as he spoke, he looked suddenly weary, as if all his days of travel had caught up with him in that single moment. "You must sing, if that is what you want. Even if it takes time for you to share it with others. Go to this troupe. Let them strengthen you. You will find you are capable of anything you desire."

Jun D
I'm not sure if this is inspirational or just depressing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:49 pm
For the briefest moment, her face flashed relief - then it crumpled, and the tears, unbidden, came.

"K-keep T-true will be a-angry with me," a bit of a hitch, a bit of a gasp, "b-but you are r-right...F-father. I m-must sing. Thank you."

Ruriska
SUPERDUPER LATE REPLY. Q_Q Y thx u for that very inspirationally depressing lesson, Journey. Oh hey maybe I should make Story join RRT in the RRT Flower Fest ORP thread! What do you think? O: <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm
"She won't be angry." Journey soothed, touching his nose to her cheek. "She will be sad and perhaps a bit scared. But once you are on your path, she will finally be able to find her own." He stepped away, with his faraway smile and tired eyes. "I believe in you."

Jun D
yesyesyes do it <3 Go make Watch Me happy!
also, we could probably call this done if you want?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 pm
She turned her wet eyes to him and tried to smile at his reassurance, but glanced, trepidatious, back to the feather tree once or twice, where Keep True waited. The sister she loved above all else, her constant companion and protector both. But it was a thing that must be done; her father had said so, and she could feel it, in her gut, in her bones.

A tiny nod, and she took a step, then another, then strung more together, moving back to where she knew Keep True would be.

Ruriska
Should we close with Keep True saying sorry, love you, and go? I still feel so bad about that. QAQ Then I'll throw Story into the RRT, hurrah! Do you think Keep True would accompany her to the booth?

I also kinda want to throw Fear into the ORP, but he'd be so useless. He's a fire hazard in that little space, and he doesn't even talk much so, I dunno, he would just stand there with flowers. XD

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:25 am
Journey watched her go and then, letting his hooves guide him, began to wander in the other direction. He would be back by nightfall but for now, he needed his space.

~o~

Keep True was waiting. She tried not to make it too obvious as she wandered back and forth around the feather tree. Despite her efforts to look casual, she was clearly watching for her sister to arrive home. Even knowing Story was only out with their father, she would have preferred to have gone with them.

Ah, and there she was! With a sigh of pleasure, Keep True moved to meet her sister.

Jun D
oops, I forgot about that bit. xD sorry Keep True! Oh she would for sure, if Story wants her there and be all 'if they don't let you join I'll beat 'em up |<'! Or do you think they'll decide it best of Story does it alone?

Aw Fear xD He'll be the best flower holder. Seclusion can play with him?

I see Shroud is there! Being awesome. c: Plague is currently having a heart attack over at The Vale. At some point they'll have to meet up.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff