Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:50 am
-l-l-l-l-Aero Diskence-l-l-l-l-
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

"Men aren't prisoners of wars......"
"From the world of darkness I did let loose demons.....

User Image

As the battles between the Shinigami/Espada and the Sins raged on, the screams of pain, the stains of death throughout the city, even the hysterical laughter of the humans of not knowing what was happening, all of them soon became quiet, there was nothing left of the city. Nearly 3/4ths of the city was completely obliterated, due to one thing happening at this very moment. An intense fight between two of the three combatants in the known area that could do this; Nero and Sun. With their battle raging on the destroyed land, the storm still raging on, pouring rain with roars of thunder and strikes of lightning going off every few minutes. A loud boom was heard off in the distance, with a enormous flame following, and smoke rising, an underground gas tank, holding an uncountable amount of gasoline, exploded causing more of Nero's chaos to ensue.

As all of this was going on, a massive Garganta, ripped the sky open and almost instantly thousands upon thousands of hollows began enshrouding the sky in even more darkness, descended to the ground below slowly beginning their fights against the demons, that now looked bored from killing all the humans they found, and the weaker shinigami that were easily killed off. With the hollows, including Menos, Adjuches, and Vasto Lorde, now reinforcing the shinigami in helping with the demons, two very different, yet so related, spiritual pressures began to pour out slowly but surely from the Garganta. Soon only one being stepped out of the Garganta, the Lord of Hueco Mundo and the former Sin of Pride, Aero Diskence.

Already released into his Demon Form, Aero immediately looked down at the fight between Sun and Nero and then looked away at the rest of the fighting going on. "Mizuki is still in the Soul Society, good, I rather have her there then here not much good she would do." He closed his eyes focusing his mind on Sun's mind and calmed himself. 'Looks like you've been busy Sun. I brought you reinforcements, command them as you see fit, I will take Nero off of your hands, you will have a more dangerous foe for you to fight..' He thought this to Sun knowing he would listen. As soon as he finished a gate to Hell burst open behind Nero letting out the massive spiritual pressure known only has Hell's, and within seconds, Aero had flown down to the ground tackling into Nero sending the two of them flying through the gates and into the abyss of Hell.

"...but prisoners of their own fate"
"...devils in the powers of scorpions to torment"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 pm
Tesei Utakata
((O.O.C.Tesei my man, is Ion dead or Alive .....if dead, so I can move on to recover))  

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:56 pm
((OOC: Ion is vaporized. He was in the middle of what amounted to a spiritual nuke. So yes, he is dead. Sorry it wasn't clear.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 pm
---l---[X]-l Axzari Heyaki l-[X]---l---
- Squad 3: Captain -

"It's Futile to Think that you'll win.."

"Did you honestly see where your mistake were..."

User Image

Axzari looked at the smoke as it cleared and noticed he couldn't feel the Sin's reitsu any longer. As the the building was coming into view which was nothing much left of it, he noticed nor was the sin. Axzari looked to the ground as he was serious."Well Sin...I pray your Forgiven. Though in your next life, just remember you at least fought my bankai."he said with a little sorrow in his voice. Yes the Sin was his enemy, but he felt that he might was after something else then killing. Maybe he was a humble man looking for his way with his own power. Not nothing to really cry over since he is gone now. He sighed in relief as he grabbed his left arm. He saw the band around his left arm was still in tact, which held the rest of his reitsu. He looked to where the others were and smiled."Thats one Sin down, just a few more to go"he thought to himself. If Ion was the second to Nero, then that mean the others shouldn't be to much to handle.....if Nero didn't beat the crap out of all the Help.

Axzari leaped on the roof of the building he was on. He could tell this building itself wasn't stable. It was gonna fall apart soon, which wasn't new after all the stuff the city went through. On the short notice, Axzari felt a familiar reitsu which happens to be Aero. He looked upwards to him in a surprised look"huh...I guess he is here to help Sun."he said to himself. Though in the back of his mind they were enemies. This was all that was to it, they were enemies and no one could be trusted. Still that wasn't the point of it, Head Captains orders that they work together so honestly Axzari has no choice. He looked as Aero as he also was in his hell form, and charged at Nero. Not only that he also had reinforcements which meant they can finish this fight.

As Axzari was on his way to Haruko or the medical crew period, he was stopped and surrounded by demons. They all mad him sigh. He used his reitsu to break down the roof which had caused it to collapse. At this point he was hovering, which he then to flight heading towards the others. As he flew he again was surrounded by demons."Geez do you guys ever give up?"he asked. He then began to spin a three sixty manner cutting them all in half. He released himself out of his bankai, which he was back into his shikai. He slashed his way to the others. As he got to Haurko he smiled"Finally.."he said sounding tired. He was ready for a nap, and a long one at that. A Young medical soldier came and began healing Axzari wounds as he watched Aero take Nero out of this world into Hell. He was worried though because he wasn't sure how that was going to turn out. All he knew he needed to get to Sun and regroup.

User Image

"...because Impatience is Disaster."

"..In reality you was going to lose anyway.."

"..if so then show me a different outcome.."

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am
Tesei would watch the fight with interest, watching each clash as he slowly began to recover. Sensing the appearance of Aero before he tackled Nero into Hell, Tesei gave a small smile in anticipation for the fight. When the tackle happened and the portal to Hell opened, Tesei could sense multiple presense within. Deciding assistance would be prudent in case there were the rest of the living Sins there. Bending the shadow tendril he was on until it was almost pointed straight down, Tesei catapulted himself into the portal, hoping to provide assistance. It's time, the thought would ring through his head as he disappeared into Hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:22 am
The shadow user would come back out the portal, a forced expression on his face. Allowing a tendril fling him into the air, he would land himself next to Akiza before he would talk. "Aero says your the one in command until he returns. Hope it isn't too sudden." Tesei huffed out, his vision already shifting to where Sun was. Raising a tendril beside himself and Sun, Tesei would open a portal on both of them to allow him to speak to Sun without having leap over there. "Aero is going to bring the party to you, supposedly. Seems wasteful if it means he just comes back here, but who am I to judge? Hope you're prepared." He would announce over his impromptu intercom, keeping the line open in case Sun wished to tell him something. If there were to be no more reason to stay here, Tesei was liable to catapult himself back into He'll to preferably help. At least, he thought that was why.  

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dalaga Helios
Captain

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

Cormag De Ragnorock

Son of the exiled Lord

A tear in the sky appeared, quickly opening as a man sized figure shot out of it, flipping in the air, his sand colored cloak wrapped around him as he fell, his feet touching down and cracking the ground a bit just outside of the area of the explosion that had been done by one of the sins in death. His mask hid his face but just seeing this massive hole in the living world soil nearly broke his composure, the amount of damage and spiritual residue was amazing. He looked past it to see captain Bokyaku in combat a distance away. He remembered him, one of the good shinigami, his head moved more eyes catching sight of battle everywhere. He saw Sun Kai, a dear friend when he was a child, Tesei, he was never to familiar with him but he remembered he was almost foolishly loyal to his father. He still wasn't sure how to act or where he could help most, he decided he would wait and watch seeing how things would develop.

"Will the balance hold? The shinigami and arrancar seem to have those...hellions on the run, but I'm not so sure that will last."

He said to nobody in particular, his eyes moving to the squad three captain, something about him was familiar as well, it was even a darkness of soul he felt before, just stronger. It made him nervous just being around someone with so much evil in their heart. Cormag pulled his hood up over his head, letting the front of his cloak cover the rest of his body, only his bare feet visible under the cloak, his spiritual pressure not hidden though as he waited, his right hand on the hilt of Talos, keeping his eyes though away from Akiza and Haruko, he couldn't afford to get sentimental now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm
A solitary tendril of shadow would raise up, reaching to around Cormag's head height before it opened itself wide, a figure stepping out from within the portal. Allowing his cane to exit first, the masked figure of Tesei would emerge from behind the unknown man. Tesei would let out a single cough to alert the strange new man to his presence.

"Welcome there, you strange little man. May I ask why exactly your monitoring us or shall I just assume your here to kill us and proceed to attempt to murder you? I would like you to say how this will go. I am a bit of an equal opportunity fighter here." Tesei would calmly tell this strange barefooted man? Child? The cloak he was wearing was really throwing off the prediction. Maybe if he decided to speak, he might have a better judgement. That is, if he decided to talk. This person didn't give off the most talkative vibes.  

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dalaga Helios
Captain

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Cormag De Ragnorock

The Paladin

Son of the exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

Cormag didn't flinch or physically react much to Tesei appearing before him, a smile actually crossing his lips from the fact his disguise actually worked, at least he thought so. His hand came off his sword though there was no way for Tesei to know that he had it on it in the first place or even that he removed his hand from its hilt, his hand moving instead up to his mask and moving it up and on the top of his head though still under the hood, the only person from this angle able to see him would be Tesei himself. His green eyes met with Tesei's and held his gaze, his smile not fading in the least.

"What? Don't remember me uncle Tesei? That's a shame and I thought you would be happy to see me."

He called him uncle as a tease, and to see if he could jog his memory of who he was before he actually said his own name. His energy had grown different in all that time alone, stronger and each side of his energy fused together, a perfect union of hollow and shinigami energy. Unlike his siblings who went one way more then the other he had not, so his energy was unlike any other in the world, now more then it had been all that time ago.

"...even if it costs my life."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:49 pm
Bokyaku Kuchiki

After saying his words to Bokyaku, Pride was pumped up with adrenaline. He chuckled and ignored the words of Bokyaku. He watched as Bokyaku was coming at him with high speed, aiming to do a frontal assault. He kept a grin on his face showing no movement. As Bokyaku slashed downwards against the body of Pride, he smiled. At the moment the sword penetrated the body of Pride, the child, Kusaki Nakasawa, a shadow from the child's body crawled through the ground, slithering behind Bokyaku blending into a shadow of a wall.

The body of the child which was struck, fallen to the ground, dead. With an expression of disbelief. With this, he hoped to trick Bokyaku in thinking that "Pride" was dead. The shadow behind the wall materialized, and appeared with a face that was different of a child, but a teenager with white hair, with black clothes, and a dark black cloak. From behind Bokyaku, he aimed his gun towards his back, and fired two shots of a Hell Bullet. The hell bullet, which causes a burst of inferno from hell on impact, would most likely burn and cause a huge injury to Bokyaku. The man in the black clothing gave a blank expression.

User Image

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Bokyaku Kuchiki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

When Kusaki's body fell he knew he had killed an innocent child most likely possessed he felt prides presence still. He didnt move an inch he kept his eyes in his perphrals he soon noticed the presence was behind him he didnt bother to move he heard the click of the gun and before he turned around he appeared to be shot. With a blink of an eye his haori was all that was left in his place it was utsusemi. unleashing his full demon form he lost all sense of shinigami his tongue clicked the back of his tongue when suddenly swords appeared around Pride they shattered coming down on pride. "You didnt heed my words instead you let your pride get the best of you leaving yourself wide open you didnt listen like i told you to" he said his insanity getting the best of him this time "Now die Kurai sakura no Hyoji" He said.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Watching the male before him adjusting his mask and revealing his face, a pang of familiarity ringing in the back of his head. Giving a smile back to the man, he would move his own left hand up to point at his face, the bit of currently black mask that shrouded his face. Wondering if he got the point, he was going to tell him about it before the word Uncle crossed the man's lips.

"Hey kid. I ain't nobodies uncle, except for maybe..." Trailing off at the mention of the one person he knew would call him that, a smile would crack his face. Giving a chuckle as he finally let out a pulse of reiatsu, he would take in the Cormag's entire frame, finally getting around that pesky cloak that was blocked from his passive watching ability. Having confirmed his suspicion, he would place a hand on Cormag's shoulder before placing him in a hug.

"And here I thought you were never gonna come back. Welcome back to the world of the living shorty. Although...when the hell did you get taller than me? I feel so short now. Even the little guy from before is taller than me. But still, nice to see you back, Cormag." Tesei would finally get out, his voice changing between multiple tones as he talked to Cormag. While it was interesting to see Cormag had grown, the question remained what had happened to his old friend during their time away from each other. there was no way that he had grown that much during such a small period of time, power-wise.  

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dalaga Helios
Captain

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Cormag De Ragnorock

The Paladin

Son of the exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

Cormag happily returned the hug, his smile growing even wider for a moment during their embrace, his energy which he had not yet developed enough control over around other people flooded into Tesei, the excess at least filling the gaps of Tesei's somewhat drained power level. He patted him on the back before pulling back and holding Tesei at arms length taking in the friendly face, he wanted to catch up and explain everything and find out exactly what was going on here but he knew now was not the time.

"I will explain it all after we finish here I promise...for now I think it is time we turn this tide back and put those sinners back where they belong, let's give the good captain a hand shall we?"

He said cheerfully, his tone even and uplifting as it always had been when he was a child but it was obvious the huge changes in him, even aside from the obvious, casting even more obscurity on exactly what happened to him. He flashed his smile one more time before taking his hands off of Tesei and pulling one up to the mask on his head, pulling it back down over his face, crouching down slightly before using shunido to move away, the sound was rather unique, it had the pulse of sonido yet the smooth tone of a flash step.

"Cero prism."

He said appearing behind the sin of pride, his hands out to the sides of the sin, each finger tip lit up with white cero, the attacks interlacing with the pattern of his fingers, quickly starting to create a cage around the sin, the only obvious exit aside from through Cormag himself being upward which from the captains attack would be a very bad idea for him.

"...even if it costs my life."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:11 pm
Allowing a smooth smile to cross his form, his Ressureccion would fade for the moment that Cormag hugged him, allowing the now taller being to see his face before he absorbed the power into himself. The bruises coating his boxy, the bloody abbraisiobs coating his body from the slide across the rofftop, even the internal damage began to heal at an increased rate. A vicious grin spread across Tesei's face as he heard what Cornag told them to do first.

"I have a score to settle with that feeble shadow faker. Guess now is a good time to put himin his place. And thanks for the power boost, it gave me the push I needed." The shift in Tesei's tone from his usual calm and collected voice to this more growl-like and deeper tone would be shocking even to Tesei. Feeling his body begin to move on its own, Tesei would begin to will his limbs, the shadow tendrils leaping from the buildings to restrain himself for a moment. Feeling the strange sensation that had taken hold over his body fade away, Tesei shook his head clear of any remaining buys of that strange sensation.

"Something is seriously wrong here. But right now is certainly not the time to be figuring this strange situation out. Gotta keep on going on before we end up overwhelmed." Breathing out his few words, he would follow behind Cormag with a burst of Sonido. Landing on the rooftop, he would quickly locate their target and see the barrage of attacks heading Pride's way, until he noticed something odd only another shadow user would pick up on. He had not materialized his full body yet, meaning he could still quickly project himself. Sending a single tendril of shadows through the wall of attacks, he would connect it to the shadow Pride was in before attempting to exert his own will over it, aiming to trap Pride in case he was able to go back within.

"Hold it right there, you weak bit of shade. No escaping by that shadow for you." Tesei shouted in a taunting manner, a bluff to cover for the fact he hadn't fully gained control over the shadow. Placing a bit more power behind the hostile takeover, the fifth espada hoped to trick Pride with this bit of subterfuge.  

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 am
Tesei Utakata

I'm confused. xD. What exactly did you do? The capsule of Pride, which is the child form, is totally dead, and he can't get back to it. The Sin of Pride, is not the body, but the shadows itself which are used to attack. Pride, who are the shadows, has a true form and can materialize into that form, which is basically a human figure like everyone else.

So I'm not going to post just yet, because I'm confused with your post. Thanks.  
Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff