inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm
gaia_angelleft You know the drill gaia_angelright

1: Follow the TOS

2: Be nice (NO arguing, bickering, etc)

3: When in doubt, refer to rule 1

Yep more crazy symbols again emotion_dealwithit Expect this thread to be dead or very close to it for a while. In the meantime Feel free to post all info, pics, links, thoughts, speculations, hopes... You get the idea. Make it Wizard related, have some fun, and check out the official TVAsahi site below and keep the posts coming.

Until then lets keep watching Fourze!

User Image

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/wizard/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm
Welcome to the Wizard official thread!

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm
Agito Geist

did you already dress your avatar as kamen rider wizard?  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:30 pm
noo I'm really tempted too, but I dont have the time right now sweatdrop hopefully this weekend I can take a crack at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 pm
I can't help but wonder if there might be a dragon involved somewhere along the line.

User Image

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 am
Just playing around whipin up some Tek's.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 pm
Niiice!! xd thats awesome Takumi! I actually found a pretty good item for the bracers (Ruby Pendent) but I'm still searching for something for the feet sweatdrop

LOL you know I was thinking the saame thing xd it would kinda be funny if it didn't xp

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:35 pm
News regarding the first magic-based Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Wizard, haven't stopped as more information coming from the latest issue of Hyper Hobby Magazine have been revealed.

Kamen Rider Wizard's mission is to give hope and save people from despair. He is able to use various types of magic via the use of rings. He uses a mysterious, yet simplistic, belt to transform.

In the original series, Takeshi Hongo became Kamen Rider because of Shocker, which is also the origins of the monsters that he fought. Kamen Rider Wizard will be told in a similar fashion.

The solar eclipse that created demons will play a part in Kamen Rider Wizard’s backstory. It begins with Souma meeting the rookie police, Rinko. He takes on the role as Wizard and fights the mysterious demons called “Phantoms.”

Because his design is intended to resemble jewels, both his head and body have facets or slices. Flame Style is based around a ruby. The rings on his left hand are intended for form changing, while the rings on his right hand are for magic skills, and the animal in the ring is actually a dragon. (There's your dragon =P lol)

Wizard's main armament is the WizarSwordGun, which can both be used as a sword and a gun. The hand grip on it allows him to switch between the gun and sword form. Furthermore, Producer Takaaki Utsunomiya stated that he can even summon dragons, and there are lots of CG scenes!

Jefusion Article  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:33 pm
I'm sold! I even like the look of the main cast. No school uniforms, no overly goofy 1950's greaser "look at me" hairstyle (seriously all Gentaro is missing is a switchblade), and no cone heads lol

Don't misunderstand, I love Fourze, and I'm not complaining. I just like the particular styles within Wizard better smile I can't wait for September 2nd. The Makoto character is part of some kind of Idol group and I'm looking forward to seeing how that works into the story since I love music gaia_kittenstar

Wizard's actor Shirashi, seems like a really cool guy. I laughed when it said his character likes doughnuts. I wonder what his motorcycle is going to look like?

yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Mr Jes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:17 pm
I'm looking forward to it. The suit(s) alone are everything I want in a Rider, simple and effective.

I'm looking forward to see how this guy turns out. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 am
I find just one little thing I don't like the hand on the belt if you ask me I would have a made a small slot in the belt where the ring would go then you turn the ring to active it, I wonder if they will a make some type of knight Kamen rider for the show?  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:18 pm
yeeah the hand kinda turned me off from it at first. I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about it yet, but I'm really happy with everything else so far. Can't wait to see what kinda of Rider would be the 2nd in this series xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 pm
At first glance I thought the same thing about the handprint belt. I think it's going to be cool though. This is actually my favorite part of waiting for any next rider. The anticipation and the wondering about things is fun for me.

That reminds me, has anyone heard anything about the OP or End theme songs yet?, Like who is doing them?

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Heh heh heh imagine the photoshop potential with this rofl I found this while browsing the nico nico saiga site. The caption under the pic said [響鬼]×[キバ]÷2≒ウィ... ([Hibiki] x [Kiva] ÷ 2 = Wi...)

Another reference to what we were talking about recently in regard to people seeing multiple riders in Wizard.

User Image

Hmm giving the bad guys the finger before finishing them. Ok maybe I just have a sick mind, I don't know...

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff