Welcome to Gaia! ::

K-pop Takeover

Back to Guilds

Kpop? Music? Dramas? Korea pop culture! We love it. Breathe it. Just everthing!!! 2ne1, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, Girls Gen. 

Tags: kpop, music, asian, korean, news 

Reply K-pop Takeover
K-drama suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which drama?
  Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  The Moon That Embraces the Sun
  Queen In Hyun's Man
View Results

Nastasia the Lionhearted

Friendly Spirit

7,050 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:46 pm
Boys Over Flowers was one of my personal faves, but I'd say When a Man Loves was really great too. It's more of a "gangster turned lover" sort of thing. It explores the brotherhood and love lives of gangsters in the midst of their violent, crime filled lives and features experienced actor Song Seung Hyun (plus one of the boys from Dream High 2, a series I would also recommend).

I Hear Your Voice is definitely a third favorite. It involves a boy who can read minds and bringing a criminal to justice. It's also a love story with a great soundtrack.

Other suggestions are Flower Boy Ramen Shop and Nail Shop Paris. They're a bit more girly, if you're into that and might be considered romantic comedies.

And then there's Who Are You (ghost thriller mystery) and Two Weeks (man framed for crime must save his ill daughter). I've haven't quite finished these two yet, but they're good so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:53 am
Emerald_Twilight5
31lily
I liked watching Coffee Prince and My Princess. You could try watching them. ^^

I tried watching Coffee Prince, but I forgot what episode I was on and quit.

You should continue watching Coffee Prince!!! It's really good you won't regret it! heart heart heart  

laneanne7

chimcharred

Predestined Combatant

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 am
Hwarang biggrin  
K-pop Takeover

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items