Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroshitsuji roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay as Kuro characters or your own OC's! 

Tags: Kuroshitsuji, Black Butler, Anime, Roleplay, Phantomhive 

Reply Other areas
Trancy Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Segicide
Captain

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
This is where Alois Trancy (Jim McCain), Claude Faustus, Hannah Annafellows, and the triplets (Thompson, Timber and Cantebury) reside. A manor big like the Phantomhive manor and just as fancy. Alois, like Ciel, has a demon who gets to eat his soul after his completed wish. Though, every maid and servant in his manor is actually a demon to help take care of him and protect him, where as, Ciel's maid and servants are not. Alois is fourteen years old, one year older than Ciel. Like Ciel, Alois has a Faustian contract, though it's placed on his tongue instead of his eye.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
Claude strode through the dining room at the Trancy manor. He had not seen his master since this morniing and all the servents were doing as the were ordered.Expect that is for Hannah.She was kneeling by a broken porcelin vase.The carpet was soaked and there were fragnents of the roses that wre once in the vase scattered about. Hannah herself was bleedimg. Claude scoffed at her. "What kind of maid are you? You wre told to change the linens . Now get there and do it."  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:13 am
User ImageHannah looked up at Claude sheepishly. "Yes, Mr.Claude." She got up inclining her head she walked away.She had only tried to starighten Alois's bow,but he over reacted and broke a vase over her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy stared out the window of the carriage lost in her thoughts. She was now to be a maid at the Trancy Manor. She wouldn't be able to do as she pleased from now on. But what was worst for her was that she wouldn't be able to see her brother anymore. Memories began to flash in her mind. Like when her father would begin to cut her hair at night, her brother would stay up next her to make sure he wouldn't do it again. And when their fake mother #3 (she refers to her "mothers" as fake mother #1, 2, & 3) would begin to hit her brother, they would slip mice into her room. But now she wouldn't be able to do that anymore. She was now to serve an Earl she'd never even met. As more thoughts filled her mind the carriage came to a stop, and she snapped out of it as her father yanked her out of the door. She looked up at the Trancy Manor, the place she would now work at, most likely until the day she died. She sighed until her father pushed her foward. Catching herself, she looked back and snapped at her father. "I'm going! I'm going! There's no need the push me you heartless statue!" Normally her father would slap her for snapping at him, but he couldn't do anything since they were on someone else's property. She had always hated her father, he WAS a heartless statue. He never even cried afer her mother died. He had just married 3 other women. She tried her best not to glare at him as they countined to walk towards the manor.  

WonderlandSanity

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
Claude sighed giving up his search for Alois. There were more pressing matters a hand. Such as the new servent Alois had decided to add. She was due for arrival any minute. Claude strode out of the large oak doors as the carrige pulled up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 am
User Image
Lars Ardian

"When will I be allowed to live? Only when you have stopped breathing."

Lars walked through the hallways, hearing the commotion that was down the hallway a bit. Claude sounded furious at Hannah for simply have a vase broken on her head, Alois had quite the feisty reaction it seemed.. Quietly, he walked over to the broken glass on the ground, picking it up bit by bit. Wrapping the pieces in his handkerchief, he stood back up once the area was cleaned. Both Claude and Hannah walked away, at least this petty work gave him something to do and didn't leave him feeling useless. "I wonder where everyone went off to.. Perhaps I should start dusting the parlors.."The boy questioned to himself, taking the wrapped shards of the vase and bringing it into the kitchen to be disposed of. After that small matter was taken care of, he took a duster and made his way into the sitting room, running the duster over the book shelves and coffee tables. As he was in the process of finishing off the room, he looked out the window, seeing a carriage pull up. Seeing his superior walk up to it as it pulled in, a young girl stepped out along with a tall man. "That must be the new servant.." he thought to himself, observing her out the window as he shifted his hair behind his ears again.

//OOC

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 am
User Image
Lars Ardian

A figure dashed by the window, catching the boy off guard and having him fall backwards. "W-was that who I think it was?" The boy said to himself, thinking they seemed familiar. He rubbed his head, having fallen back onto one of the coffee tables. "I still wonder what she's doing here.. I thought she wasn't off duty until the Fall.." Lars got to his feet, wiping off the table from where he accidentally fell on it. "Even so.. I can't let her distract me from my work.. Claude would have my head.. Either that or Alois.." The boy walked out of the room, walking swiftly down the hallway to next room he was to clean. Most of them were already clean due to Claude and Hannah, they usually did most of the work. Lars eventually found a new room, dust was evident on most of the furniture. He got to work, dusting over the shelves and lamps that were completely filthy. "I wonder why no one cleaned this room.. Maybe since its too out of the way.. This is the far part of the manor, I wouldn't expect any guests to want to travel all this way for a sitting room.." There was even a large pool table in the middle of the room, covered in cobwebs and broken cues. "Hmm.. That's too bad.. I guess I should find Claude, perhaps he could tell me if I should just dispose of this old thing." He brushed back his hair again, not wanting to disturb his superior, knowing that he had other matters to attend to. The boy simply returned to dusting and tidying up the room to the best of his potential, all except the pool table in the center.

//OOC//
Rosalina you are going to give the poor boy a heart attack! ; u ;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
Lars Ardian

He turned around, jumping a little and not noticing that Rosalina was there. At first he looked shocked but then he narrowed his gaze in slight anger. Slapping down his duster, crossing his arms. "Its nice to see you after so long.. Where have you been this time?" Lars questioned, a frown forming on his lips. "You've been gone for half a year.. You didn't even bother to tell me where it was you were going.." His hair seemed to poof slightly in anger, like a cat's normally would when they are enraged. "I'm not just going to let this go.. And I have business of my own to attend to. I shouldn't even be speaking to you. My superiors will surely have my head." Lars said sternly, growling slightly. Surely he felt bad for being so heartless, but she did abandon him, leaving for her mission quite a long time ago. It made him feel crappy. "I was worried, Rosalina.. The boy said as his gaze return to normal and he swept his hair back behind his ears. He took a quick glimpse out the window, making sure that Claude was still occupied with the new servant. he stepped forward, poking the assassin on the nose gently. "I'd be careful, if you keep leaving like this.. I just might now be here the next time you come along." Noticing that she still held her arms up for a hug, he couldn't resist. Lars sighed lightly and hugged her tightly.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
Lars Ardian

"Fine.." It was the only thing he could think about saying, returned to his work as he watched her leave through the window. Lars decided to leave the table, until he got a clear answer from his superior of course, so he walked out of the room and shut the door, typing a small purple ribbon on the door knob. The boy continued down the hallway, seeing as the other rooms were clean he needed to find more work to do. Perhaps something rest in the basement that he could sort of fix up? Taking his time, he stroll down the creaky wooden steps, looking around in the dimly lit room. The one light that dangle from the ceiling was covered in dust, making a speckled pattern on the floor which the occasional moth passed through. "This place is filthy.. I guess I'd better get to work!" Lars quickly dust off the light bulb, illuminating the room a little more than before. He then shifted the contents on the shelves, making them look neater, dusting them over as well. In a matter of moments he was already done with the entire basement. 'Is there really nothing else for me to do? Wow..' Now that his petty duties were completed, he needed to find something else to do to stay occupied. The boy paced the manor, searching for more to do.

//OOC//

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy looked up to see a butler walk towards her and her father. She stopped as her father started to talk with the butler, saying things like "Don't treat her like she is my daughter, just treat her as you treat the other servants" and "It's not like she would marry anyway. She is too distant, and not to mention troublesome." Every time her father spoke, she wanted to take off her shoe and smack him with it. It wasn't her fault she was so against having a fiancĂ©. All the men her father would pick where 30 or 40 years old! Not to mention that they all secretly disliked her hair, and would try to persuade her to dye it. After they would ask her that, she and her brother would simply pour their tea on them and leave. Why was her father telling the butler all this anyway? She guessed that he just liked hearing the sound of his own voice. She looked at the scenery while she waited for her father to stop talking. She saw someone with dark hair in one of the windows. Was it another servant? She didn't have enough time to get a better look as her father started to push her by her shoulder into the manor while following the butler inside. She would do anything to rip off his stupid moustache right now.  

WonderlandSanity

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
Lars Ardian

He heard the front door open as he had begun to walk towards the stairs after cleaning the basement. Before he could reach the stairs, Rosalina jumped out in front of him, scaring him back a little. "Rosalina! Don't do that to me!" Lars said, wiping his forehead from the sweat that formed. There was the click of shoes up stairs, he could hear the new servant and the other man, along with Claude, enter the manor now. "Oh no.. You have to get out of here! If you don't then I'll get in trouble!" the boy whispered, pushing her back farther into the basement. "Just wait here a moment, Rosalina. I'll go see if they actually need something." He quickly ran up the stairs, brushing the dust out of his soft hair and tearing open the basement door to see the new servant girl. For a moment he blinked, surprised how young she was, but then she saw the father behind him. "Welcome to the Trancy Manor.." Lars managed to mumble, being courteous to the man behind her and then giving her a slight smile. "Please, excuse me then.." Making his way past them, he made his was into his own quarters, a small dusty room with only a window and bed in the corner. It was quite small but he didn't mind, it was all he really needed after all. 'After they move to another part of the manor I'll get Rosalina out.. Hopefully Claude hasn't already sensed her presence. If I can't very well then he shouldn't unless she makes a noticeable move..' The boy thought to himself, sitting down on his bed.

//OOC//

Other areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces