Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Will you adopt Me? {(CLOSED)}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowlightPuppet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 pm
Paws and Claws Adoption Agency

Here at Paws and Claws Adoption agency, we have anything from Kittens to the full grown weasels that people like to take home. All of our pets are treated with kindness and love, and each one of our little animals are well behaved. Many people say that we are corrupt and horrible for doing what we do, but we don't seethe problem in that. We take in stray animals, but our agency has been overrun by neko's so much that we've had to send them off, or sadly euthanize them, and several are on the hit list. If you would like to adopt a kitten then please fill out the information below, and you will soon have your new kitten with you. It will only cost a small fee, all fee's go to the organization to help with food water and any other kind of supply or demand that you will or mayneed. We will tell you all of their current updates on their shots and all of their dental and medical records. Just please help us, we would hate to send another cute neko to the slaughter house, but with a great organization, comes dire responsibility.

It was a tough life for many that lived out there, it was either a kill or be killed world for most of the people around this time, the money wasn't good, jobs weren't plentiful and maintaining their normal lifestyle had suddenly become hazardous. The only organization that seemed to do the best right now was the paws and claws adoption agency, and they were the most corrupt group of people that you could get. They claim to treat their orphans with love and kindness when really, behind closed doors they make fun of them, abuse them and even kill them if they grow bored of the animal they're trying to get adopted. All of the kids are trained how to give pleasure to their soon to be 'fathers' or masters, considering most of them were sold as black marketed slaves to the highest bidder, and that's what happened to Coal, he had been put on the black market as a sex slave to the highest bidder, and it was only taking moments before he would soon be taken off somewhere else against his will sadly.

[b]What is your Name:[/b]
[b]How old are you:[/b]
[b]What is your Occupation:[/b]
[b]What are you Willing to Pay:[/b]
[b]Do you have any :[/b]
[i]Tattoos:[/i]
[i]Piercings:[/i]
[i]Scars:[/i]
[b]Adopting Neko as:[/b] (slave, housework, etc.)[/b]
[b]What is your Temperament:[/b]
[b]Tell us briefly about yourself:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[i]Your Height:[/i]
[i]Weight:[/i]
[i]Natural Hair Color:[/i]
[i]Body Type:[/i]
[i]Eye color:[.i]
[i]Skin Color:[/i]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-I'm looking for someone to play the male that will adopt Cole
-PM Me your information if you would like to do this roleplay (I will repost it twice)
-I don't really care on age (younger than 35 at least)
-We can make plot twists as we go along
-I would like to have a semi-lit (two paragraphs) to a lit (two+)
-You are playing a seme, I am playing Cole (Uke), through the rp Cole might become a seke
-Any personality you want

User Image

My name is Cole Hart
I believe the people said I'm around 10-12
None, but I will do anything to please my master/owner
I am priced around $500
I have a few of the things listed
I have a crescent moon shaped on my right ankle, and my other tattoo is around my pelvic bone, it's a tribal marking.
I have no piercings, I don't like them.
One scar going a short length diagonally down my back, but it's faded into my skin by now.
The people have me down as a Sex Slave..
I'm really kind, I do sometimes get mad, but it's hardly ever because I don't have anyone to get mad at. I am cheerful, bubbly,, and I can learn to be sexy.
I don't have much to say about myself, I was born out on the streets, my mother and father were both killed, at least that's what the agency told me. I have been living inside of the adoption center since I was five, making me be here at the most seven years I lost count. I enjoy taking walks in the park, sweet things, being petted, especially having my ears scratched! That's about all I can tell you about myself.
Appearance:
I'm around 4'5
I don't know my weight
My hair has always been white
My body is I guess, athletic
My eyes are Ruby
My skin is Pale

User ImageWhat is your Name: Damian Diago
How old are you: 16
What is your Occupation: Student - Rich family
What are you Willing to Pay: $100,000 <Do you have any :
Tattoos: He has a small Dragon tattoo on his left shoulder blade. It is the symbol that he is the next heir to the Diago family. Only one heir is picked at a time.
Piercings: None.
Scars: None. Despite getting in a lot of fights he had never gained any scars.
Adopting Neko as: Anything... he was bored and just thought it would be fun to buy something simply for the sake of owning it.
What is your Temperament: Damian comes across as a cold hearted lad most of the time, but this is mostly due to his training because he is the heir to his family's residence and business. He can be strangely compassionate at times... but this tends to be overshadowed by his enjoyment of watching peoples reactions and the unexpected. Damian dislikes feeling bored, and will do things on impulse simply to keep things interesting. He can be possessive.... but he doesn't always accept the same in reverse, in fact he had always been quite a player. Depending on his mood he can either get along great with others or explode and hate them all.
Tell us briefly about yourself: 16 year old heir to his family line. He has been given anything and everything he could ever want; money is literally no object for him. He lives alone because he decided it was too much hassle to live with someone else. His father and grandfather are always busy with work, his mother died giving birth to him, and he has no brothers and sisters just a lot of cousins. There is one cousin, Rena, who he treats with the highest regards but that is because she is the only one that has always been nice to him without wanting something in return. He has grown cold towards the world and is rather weary of accepting others kindness as he fears a hidden agenda. In many ways.... he just needs someone he can trust.
Appearance:
Your Height: 5"8
Weight: Unknown
Natural Hair Color: Brown
Body Type: Toned/Defined
Eye color: Brown
Skin Color: Slightly sun-kissed tanned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 am
((OOC: We'll start to where Cole is being take to Damian's house if that's okay with you. If you don't want it done that way, just PM me and I'll make up a different reply. His thoughts are in italics, and I'm sorry if it's a sucky start out post ^^'))

User Image
It had been a long time since Cole was able to walk out of the building of that agency, not that they never got to go outside, because they did. But mainly because, he was, in a way, free from them all. He didn't know much about his new master, only what the people of the organization wanted to tell him, his white ears twitched with the breeze that filtered into his nose. The scent was horrible, living in the city where gas fumes corroded the air, and the streets smelled like bums, alcohol and piss was something else that bothered Cole. From what he could tell by the look of the car that he was heading toward, this family was pretty wealthy, though he knew that to meet his master, or owner, then he would have to wait until he pulled up to their mansion, considered the agency did self deliveries. With his little suitcase in his hand, the overjoyed neko quickly got into the black limousine, making himself comfortable on the nice, cushioned seats on the inside.

He could only pray to himself, that the people adopting him were nice, or would at least treat him better than the agency had, one couldn't tell by looking at Cole, because his body was a perfect sign of health. Letting his ears twitch again from the different sounds he could hear, suddenly the boy jumped from the roar of the engine, and then they were off. He watched out of the window with his ruby red eyes, seeing the orphanage's building that they were passing slowly disappear amongst the horizon, turning back around to face the front, a nervous breath left his lips. A small hand moved to settle over his heart, who's pace had began to increase ever since he had walked out of the orphanage as a free kid.
I can't believe this; I've finally been adopted by someone. It was so close to D-day too, I thought for sure I would've been put down. I wonder how my master will look, and act towards me. I hope he's gentle, I don't want to go to a worse place than the orphanage that I was raised at.

The car ride seemed to take several hours, in which Cole had fallen asleep, the seats were comfortable, the whole vehicle was quiet, other than the roar of the engine, and none of the curves had been taken fast. Upon feeling the car stop, Cole opened his blurry red eyes, grabbing the small suitcase that held his belongings to him, and inched out of the car. His white jacket blew in the breeze, and he quickly felt a collar being placed on, around his neck, a leash being gripped at the end, making Cole climb up the stairs toward his new home quickly. He stopped at the door, as did the chaperone that had been driving him from the agency, and with one nervous glance back at the vehicle that had brought his freedom, Cole was taken inside. He stood at the doorway entrance, learning that the man that had bought him would come down quickly, as he soon started to stare at the ground now. His body grew rigid, not from fear, he could smell the sweet aroma of the house, and the warm, cozy feeling on the inside made him want to fall asleep.

This is it, this is my new home!  

ShadowlightPuppet

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 am
Damian had been sat upstairs doing his homework, despite all appearances he knew that he couldn't mess with his grades, to do so would bring dishonour upon himself and his family... and he was rather bright to boot. He was nearly done, and rather looking forward to working out in the gym when he butler came to speak to him.

"Sir, your purchase has arrived."

"What?" He said in confusion, turning around to stare at the guy in disbelief, as if he was obviously lying. The guy didn't even seem to react... which just showed exactly how used to Damian he was. How boring, no reaction. "Please explain." He said, his cold front slipping over his features as he returned to 'normal'.

"The neko you purchased, sir. It is currently walking up the drive. Shall I inform them that you shall attend to them momentarily?"

Oh! He had completely forgotten about that! A mischievous grin spread across his features, perhaps today would be far more interesting than he had originally anticipated. "Good good. What is it's name again?" He was sure he had been told, but for the life of him he couldn't recall.

"I do not know what it is called, sir." It was clear from the guys tone that he didn't approve of this... but tough, this was Damian's house, his money, he could bloody well do as he wished; despite the consequences.

"That will be all Walter. Leave." He all but barked the last command, even as a grin appeared on his face. Standing up he put his work away, and stripped before standing in front of his ward rode... what could he wear? What just screams.... I own your arse! He slipped into an elegant designer suit, soft buttery grey fabric, a waist coat and the top shirt buttons left open for effect. Damn! He looked hot, even if he did say so himself.

It didn't take too long before he sauntered down the stairs, his eyes sharp and focused upon the creature that was obviously his. After all, there was only one creature currently with cat ears and a tail in the room. Cute, he knew he had probably seen an image of the guy before but like with the purchase itself he had forgotten... that often happened when you did things on impulse like Damian tended to. "Is this it?" He said, purposefully mimicking Walters earlier tone with the 'it' remark. Standing at the bottom of the stairs he tucked his hands in his pockets and looked the neko up and down. Not bad, he was rather cute.... and boy did that pure white make Damian want to taint the purity right out of the guy. Yes, he was sadistic at times. His eyes looked the boy up and down again, and paused this time on the collar before his eyes followed the path of the lead. "Release it." He could see the hesitation and so glared adding a, "Do not make me repeat myself." Damian was used to being obeyed, and his voice had always held an element of command. Sure enough the neko was released, what would it do? Damian couldn't help but wonder that. "Name." He barked, and for a moment a slight grin rolled onto his face. The cat and the dog. What a pair.

ShadowlightPuppet
Ok, no worries, and I am pretty easy with anything really hehe. Could I beg that you quote me? Otherwise I will likely forget to check back at the RP! Thanks

Edit: Derp! Can't believe I wrote 'Realise' rather than 'Release' sorry... was just excited to get a reply out to you. Hehehe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 am
User ImageCole was too transfixed with the interior of the room that he hadn't heard the footsteps deciding the stairs, instead the wide smile showed itself on his face. Two small fangs could be seen from his smile, showing the slight overbite that he had, since his small fangs barely hung over his lower lip. At the sound of a voice, he snapped his head back toward the male that had descended from the stairs, letting his ruby eyes look the male over. As his eyes traveled up the other's body, his ears began to twitch again from the different noises within the mansion, letting them rotate to pinpoint where each noise was coming from. He seems kind of....of mean, I hope he's not too bad, maybe he just had a bad day. I can hope...can't I?

Hearing the other ask him if he was it made Cole's eyes travel towards the ground, moving his foot in a slight circle with a tiny blush appearing on his pale cheeks. Ears beginning to tilt back again, he dared to look back up to his owner, giving him another tiny smile. Was he not aware of what I look like? Or maybe I disappoint him with my appearance? Feeling the doubting thoughts running through his head, Cole's pale hands began to clench into a fist, nails slightly pressing against the skin of the palm of his hands, as he tried to keep his emotions back, knowing that he needed to be strong. With a small flicker of his tail, he looked to the chest of the other, not being able to look him in the eyes at the moment, until he would gain his confidence back.

"Of course Sir," Spoke his chaperone, leaning over to Cole as his hands began to undo the color that had been around the young boy's neck, and moving to put the leash back into his pocket, and with a low bow. "I will leave you and your new pet alone."

Cole looked around nervously when he was allowed to be free, looking up to the male with his bright red eyes, his body immediately flinched when the other barked his command, making his ears tilt back a little more now. "I...C-Cole Hart." His voice had come out in more of a squeaking tone rather than the confidence that began to slip away the more he stood in front of the male. His body was stiff, hands still clenched at his side, as small tremors ran through his body at the much taller male in front of him, ears starting to slip back into his pure white hair, blending in with the color.

Syaoran-Puu
I hope I did this right, I haven't had to quote someone in a roleplay before ^^

so sorry if it's short

ShadowlightPuppet

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 am
Damian was glad when the chauffeur left, the guy was a b*stard as far as he was concerned, and he didn't like the way the guy looked at him with greedy eyes. Yes, the Diago's were nothing more than money cows to people like him, and if there was something that he hated more than ugly people it was people that only wanted something from him. Instead of paying him much attention he allowed his focus to linger on his new 'pet'. The creature seemed nervous, a little twitchy... and in part... strangely adorable. A dangerous combination, might actually make him melt a little. Maybe he should just toss the kid out already? But then again, what a waste, after all he rather enjoyed the innocent reactions. He desired to see more of his reactions.

A desire only heightened when the neko stammered his name. Cole Hart. Strange name, but Damian had to admit that it suited the lad. "Cole. I am Damian." He smiled, turning to glance at his butler for a moment, he wanted to go somewhere more private to have this conversation.... being overheard was never in Damian's best interest.

Turning he paused only long enough to look over his shoulder at the neko, "Come. I shall show you where you can put..." He nodded slightly towards the small bag. "...that."

Despite outwards appearances Damian wasn't heartless, and had already started to plan a new wardrobe for the kid, if he was going to be Damian's pet after all he deserved only the very very best! Damian wouldn't have his name tarnished because he mistreated his pet, that just wouldn't do now would it? Of course, he probably wouldn't give the guy much choice in the clothing, but rather pick for him.

Slowly he lead the way back up the stairs, his hand gracefully tracing the bannister. "This is the main hall." He said, "If you get lost try and come back here, someone will find you." Turning to Cole he allowed his gaze to linger long enough to ask, "Understood?" Some of the harshness had gone from his voice and expression.

Leading the way back to his room, the master of the house, he opened the door and stepped in first. Damian didn't open the door for the kid, simply because he had never had to do so for anyone before so was out of the habit, plus he once again wanted to see what the kid did... what would his reaction be to the elegant space. It was huge, the same size as most houses. A kingsize four poster bed draped in the finest silks and cottons, a mahogany desk with the dragon legs that were so famous among his family. There was a sofa of white leather that sat before a large television. Impressive equipment everywhere, you never had to leave this room if you didn't want to, everything was covered. Especially with the ensuite with its double bath and twin shower. Convenience and luxury, the key to any rich boys attire and space.

"You will stay here with me. And yes... you can sleep on the bed." He turned to face Cole then, "Unless you piss me off, then you can sleep on the floor." He watched, curious to see the reaction.

ShadowlightPuppet
Yes you quoted me perfectly, thank you! You get use to it XD trust me, I don't think there is an RP I DON'T quote in these days hehehe. As for the length, seriously DON'T worry about it! Just have fun, thats all I want and ask. Hehehe. *Huggles*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:52 pm
Cole had remained where he was, his ears remaining back, while he waited for the male to instruct him on what to do, or where to go for that matter. The smell of food had started to make his mouth water, having not eaten since he left the orphanage and eve at the place, they didn't really have food, just scraps, just enough to keep them alive and make them look healthy. His ears perked up a bit when he heard another sound, making him look toward the direction of the kitchen, though he didn't make a move for it. I wonder what they're cooking? I haven't smelled this scent before...maybe it's fish...?

Letting his eyes return to Damian when he was spoken to, and slowly nodded toward the man, giving him a rather soft smile, it seemed to make Cole relax a bit when the other had smiled to him. Damian? It sounds like it would belong to a mean person, though he doesn't look too mean. A little intimidating but...not too mean, maybe. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he was told to come, making his legs slightly hit the floor, as he started to walk toward the man, since he had permission to go. His tail fluttering behind him, as it made slow waves of wiggles to show his slight happiness at this.

Again, Cole was mesmorized by how the grand hall looked, his eyes were wide, pupils growing from their round slits to become more round shaped, as he looked at the beautiful decor. "It's beautiful..." The young neko spoke, letting his hand timidly touch the banister of the stairs. He looked back from the small daze he had been in up to Damian and nodded, "Yes sir, I understand."

Cole tried to keep his body close to the others, not wanting to get lost in such a glorious place and make the male angry at him, and so, his ears continued to twitch when the noise and the air that hit them. Tilting his head up toward the male with his soft red eyes, he noticed that they were going toward a door, making his head c**k slightly to the side. With a slow nod, he moved to walk in after the other, sticking rather close to the male, although it was easy to tell that his eyes were transfixed onto the colors and decor of the room. He hadn't been paying attention to the other now, considering his eyes were glued to the bed that was in front of him. He moved to sit the small suitcase in the corner, hearing his first words, was all Cole needed to know.

Quickly the cat bolted for the bed, before he got onto it, he moved to take off his shoes, sitting them to the side of the bed, before he moved to crawl into it, letting out a soft purring noise from the way it felt against his body. It's so soft, almost like being on clouds and the sheets... I think I'm in heaven. His purring only grew louder the more he pressed against the sheets of the bed,opening his bright, and playful eyes to the male before him, having the sheets wrapped around his body, his cheeks started to heat up in a small sign of embarrassment. "Sorry sir, but the bed, it's...really soft..." His ears began to tilt back, before he started to untangle himself, and walked back to the male so he was in front of him.

"I understand Damian," Cole stated, moving one of his hands to his eyes rubbing them a bit, "Is there anything you'd like me to do for you?"

Syaoran-Puu
Okay *huggles back*

ShadowlightPuppet

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:48 pm
The reaction he got was the opposite to what he had expected. Mostly Damian had expected the neko to wet himself, or maybe shiver in terror, or perhaps even look petrified... but instead he happily leaped on to the bed, making himself more than at home on the thing. The way Cole purred had Damian quirk his eyebrow in response, at least until a moment later he burst into laughter. The reaction was almost out of character for him. He caught the action, stifling it from continuing by coughing into his fist and thinking of a wall of water. Perhaps the laughter had reminded Cole that Damian was still there, or perhaps he had simply been so oblivious to everything that he had been trapped in a world of his own.... either way the heated look of embarrassment and the apology before his small feet padded their way towards him had Damian almost frowning. Yes, this kid did the complete opposite to what he would have expected.

The way Cole's ears seemed to constantly tilt backwards seemed to draw Damian's eye, and before he could stop himself he found his hand reaching forward. Gently touching the soft lobe, stroking it... the fur felt like silk against his fingers. A dream. He clenched his fist, pulling his hand back and dropping it to his side as he looked off into a random corner of the room... and corner. It didn't care to him right now, all he knew was that he couldn't look at Cole directly. Anything but that. "What can you do for me?" He all but barked, sounding far harsher than he had originally anticipated.

He moved then, going where ever his feed would take him... which seemed to be the sofa. Grabbing the remote he turned on the television, not really caring what was on as long as it provided some background noise. So much for wanting to use the kid to rid him of his boredom, it seemed that the kid was bringing stuff out of him that should remained buried and then some. All that conditional training thwarted by a neko... a purchased pet! He struck the sofa with his fist, before turning back to look at Cole, "Come here." He patted the seat next to him, wondering if there was anything he could do to make Cole squirm, just because he wanted to be on equal footing with the guy.

ShadowlightPuppet
The notification thing is in the account preference section just so you know =D
Oh.... just a warning its getting late here in England so I may poof soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 am
Cole looked up to the other with his big red eyes, his tail behind him making small waves in the air from being happy. At the touch to his ear, he gave a soft gasp, letting his purring start to return, while his eyes closed, and he moved one of his hands up at the other to slightly paw at him. The feeling is weird, I don't understand why I'm feeling this way, all I know is that it feels really good. Moving to let his ruby eyes stare at the other he blinked a bit more, letting out a slight 'mew' as a symbol to show that he was tired. Did he make the man mad? He hadn't heard him speak for awhile now. He took another spare glance at the bed that wasn't too far from him, making his eyes glitter once more, before turning them back onto the male in front of him, his ears starting to pin back once more from the other's sudden facial expression.

Seeing the clenched hand made s ruby eyes slightly fill with a bit of terror, again shrinking away when the other seemed to bark at him for a simple question, letting his tail stop it's movements and sink towards the floor behind him. Cole couldn't look into the other's eyes, and instead had suddenly found the floor beneath his feet rather interesting. He hadn't meant to make the man mad, he just never had the luxury of having such a soft and comfortable bed, and the colors and decor of it, it was just all too much to take in.

Watching the other's body starting to walk away from him, his eyes widened a little at the couch that he had seemed not to notice earlier, and tilted his head when he heard the noise of the tv. Jumping a little from the sudden noise of the tv, he allowed his ruby eyes to glance back over at the brown haired male. Seeing the fist hit the couch made Cole wince, as he felt his tail starting to coil around his legs, showing his fear again. Walking over to where he was quickly, Cole moved to get onto the bed, sitting beside of the other, with his ears down against his head once more, his hands clenching the soft cushions of the couch as his eyes remained closed in fear of being hit. "I...I'm so-sorry Damian..."

Syaoran-Puu
Okay, I'll sent that up then. Thank you.

ShadowlightPuppet

Anime Picture Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff