Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 pm
((Will add details later))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 pm
Cynthia laid in the bed, looking rather tiny and frail within its confines. When she was awake, there was a vitality to her, a sense of life. But right now, she looked very fragile with the bruising and her overly-pale skin.

But Hal had moved her as she'd requested, leaving the maids twittering over her destroyed dress still on the floor beside his bed. She had nothing with her to wear, though someone had supplied a silk nightgown that would barely cover her if she wore it.

In her sleep, her soul was summoned by the ones who had created her. They all surrounded her kneeling form until one of them spoke to her, "You will be given a choice soon Daughter... To rest, or to carry on... For we know not if you will survive the power of the one who hunts you...," he said softly to her from the shadows.

She nodded to him before raising her eyes to his with a small smile, "My life is no longer my own, Great Ones... I have given the privilege of that choice to another... When the time comes, will you allow him that decision?" she asked them equally softly.

The one who had spoken to her tilted his head at her, "I can feel that you have given him your heart as well as your life... So be it, Daughter... When the time comes, the choice will be his to make... Until that time... Rest and heal...," he told her then released her from the Dreamscape into true sleep.

She woke up a few hours later, giving a soft sigh when she saw that Hal had moved her. It was for the best. She knew that. Just as she knew what Lareth would choose when he was asked.

She felt strangely at peace over that... Knowing that her final rest was coming soon... But at least he wouldn't know the truth of how she felt about him...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 pm
Hal made sure she was comfortable when she was first moved and left her under the royal guards protection as he went to take care of daily business.

Several hours later when he was listening to some visiting demon's request, he received word that Cynthia was up. He nodded and called for the head maid by the name of Issa, to him. He instructed her to take food and water to Cynthia's room and the woman who was around his age nodded and prepared a small cart. She took it upstairs and waited outside of the lady's room as the guards checked the cart over. When they saw no threat they let her knock on the door and opened the door for her as she pushed the cart inside.

"I hope you are hungry my lady. The cook prepared something light and fresh for you that will hopefully fill your stomach and help you heal properly."

She wheeled the cart close to the bed and poured Cynthia some ice cold water.

"Shall I help you drink or can you hold a glass? Hal did not tell me how injured you are, though I know it is very serious."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 pm
Cynthia pushed herself up in the bed very slowly until she was able to use the cushions and headboard to keep herself upright enough that she could drink the water, finding it delicious as it relieved her dry mouth and throat.

She offered the woman a small smile, "I'll be alright... I can handle feeding myself, I think. Thank you, though...," she offered softly so that her voice wouldn't shake with the pain sitting up had caused.

Thankfully, the covers had moved with her so she was well covered. But she still showed alot of bruising on her face, shoulders and arms. At some point while she'd been out this time, Hal had arranged for her to be cleaned up a bit. She was thankful for that, more than he'd ever guess. At least her skin wasn't crawling with the salt from the ocean she'd been in.

She finished off the water in the glass as the maid put the tray over her lap then refilled the glass, clearly waiting until she finished her meal before she'd leave. So Cynthia did exactly that and finished off the food as well as another glass of the water, "Thank you....," she said softly, hoping that she didn't appear too shaky.

She still hadn't said who she was, knowing that a great many demons hated her as much if not more than Lareth did. She just hoped she was strong enough for what else was to come....

But for now, she gestured to the supplies Hal had left in a chair beside the bed, "Could you hand me the bandages there? I need to change them before I go back to sleep...," she explained softly, knowing that she was about to put herself in alot more pain. But it was necessary...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:20 pm
The woman waited patiently as the king's guest whom was also an enemy of the realm quietly. Sure they all wanted to end the woman's life for what she had done to their people in the past, but that woman, Lareth destroyed years ago. This was indeed the same woman...yet not.

When Cynthia was done and everything was neatly back on the cart, Issa looked to Hal's supply bag as Cynthia wanted to get some bandages.

"Do you need help, or will you be able to do this on your own?"

She picked up the bandages.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 pm
Cynthia considered the offer of help carefully for a moment then gave a wince, "I guess I'd better take the help... I don't want Hal mad at me...," she said softly, offering a small smile at the end.

She slowly eased herself to the edge of the bed and only then pushed the covers back to reveal that her bandage really did need re-bandaging badly, she'd pulled at something when she'd sat up to eat and the bandages were a bit bloody.

She hadn't gotten any blood on the linens but it was obvious why Hal hadn't put her in the nightgown.

She slowly started to unwrap the bandages around her belly, finally revealing the stab wound stitched up on one side and the claw marks on the other side. Her other scratches were very minor but her bruising was very impressive at this point.

She looked at the stitches and frowned a bit, "Well, Hal's very good with a needle... Always was...," she said in a breathy voice that showed how the wound was affecting even her...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 pm
The demon helped her undress her bloody bandages and cleaned Cynthia up. Then she applied the salves and disinfectant before she carefully put on new bandages. She had just finished when there was a knock and Lareth walked in.

The woman shielded Cynthia's exposed breasts.

"Sire? What brings you here? Hal said you had gone to the forests?"

She raised a brow as Lareth looked a bit grim his beautiful mouth a thin line. She knew he would need comfort later.

"....I am almost finished here. If you will turn around please?"

She was thankful the king listened to her and she quickly finished with Cynthia before she gathered up the trash, helped cynthia under the covers and then took her cart and leave. She sent Lareth a look and he gave her one back before she left.

Lareth turned. "Well it is good you are awake and you seem alright. Looks like you will be right as rain in no time."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 pm
By the time everything was finished, Cynthia was actually shaking with the pain but she looked at him with steady eyes, "Hopefully so... Then I can be out of here and put no one else in danger...," she told him softly, her soft green eyes taking in the set of his lips and knowing that he was very upset about something.

"So what brings you here now? I'm sure you have better things to do...," she asked him, not sure if she was up to his anger right now. But there was no hope for it, he was here and she'd have to deal with it.

She remembered the dreamscape and what she'd been told there, finding a bit of reassurance in the fact that his hatred and anger with her would soon be sated.

"We both know that you want nothing to do with me Lareth... So why are you here now? Why bring me here?" she asked, knowing she was right in her heart.

Yes, it hurt that he hated her so much. It hurt in ways she didn't dare look at too closely. But part of her wondered exactly when she'd gone and fallen in love with him... Maybe if she told him the truth of that he'd get rid of her even faster...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 pm
"Why did I bring you here? I brought you home with me as no one else gets the pleasure of killing you except for me. You will live through this Cynthia and you will help me track the one who tried to get you, so that I may kill them for trying to kill you.

You are mine to destroy."

He stared at her breast area wondering if the blanket would slip. when it didn't he looked at her.

"And I will destroy you one day when you forget who your dealing with."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 pm
Cynthia shook her head slightly and offered him a small smile, "I never forget who you are, Lareth... I can't forget it...," she said in a soft whisper, wondering if she should finally tell him...

She'd noticed where his eyes had gone and decided to play a bit dumb with it, "Was there something you were looking for just now? Were you wanting to see the wound again?" she shook her head again and gave a soft sigh.

"You'll have your chance at the one who attacked me, Lareth... And you'll have your chance at me as well soon enough... I give you my word on that...," she finally settled on telling him that, hoping that it would be enough.

But some part of her had to fall into insanity and she let herself relax against the pillows, "Do you want to know why I gave you that dagger, why I gave you the means to kill me and no other? You never asked me about that...," she hoped he'd give her the chance to tell him the truth but knew that with him nothing was certain...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm
"No, I do not need to see your wound, as I am sure Issa did a good job bandaging you."

He ran a hand through his hair. Why did he feel uncomfortable right now? Why was he needing to be elsewhere? When she asked him about why he thought she gave him the dagger he shrugged.

"I am guessing because you know I will have no qualms on killing you? Because we are even on the fighting plane? Because you want to see a handsome face before you die?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:43 pm
Cynthia hesitated for a moment, looking down at her hands before watching him start pacing as he ran a hand through his hair. Just the sight of him made another shiver run through her that had nothing to do with her wounds.

She knew she had to tell him now. He deserved the truth of it. Especially with what she'd been told was coming, the choice she'd given to him.

She took in a deep breath and simply let it happen, "Because I want the last face I see to be someone I love...," she told him softly but firmly, her soft green eyes steady as she looked at him.

She knew that any number of reactions were possible but found herself hoping that he didn't get mad at her over it. After all, she was telling him the truth... If she'd been going to lie to him, she'd have come up with something alot better than this...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 pm
Lareth had to laugh. He didn't mean to but he didn't know what else to do.
"Love? Now that's funny Cynthia. You must be with a fever right now as I know you would never be in love with me. You told me over 9,285 times, you hated me and would never ever love a disgusting, creature of hell and sex. You wouldn't even love hate me enough to simply give me oral."

When she didn't laugh and he saw she was serious he calmed down and looked her over.

"Oh you were serious?"

Lareth shook his head.

"I cannot see how you would love me Cynthia and what you are saying is not funny. It is a poor joke and frankly I don't believe you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:09 am
Cynthia gave a small shrug of one shoulder, "You don't have to believe me, Lareth... why do you think I changed all those centuries ago? It was because of you... I couldn't stand the fact that you hated me so much and when I looked at why you did, I hated myself. The only thing I could do was to change... That wasn't enough... So I gave you the only other thing I could think of, a way to kill me... But even that wasn't enough for you to see me as different than what I was before...," she explained to him softly, finally letting him see what she'd kept hidden for so long.

"What else do I need to do? It doesn't really matter anymore... I love you... It's a fact... I never expected you to return the sentiment, though. I knew in my heart that you'd always hate me and that I deserve it... That's the truth, Lareth...," she looked at him in silence for a moment then gave a soft sigh and pushed the covers aside.

She forced herself to sit all the way up and unstrapped her athame from her thigh and held it out to him, finally dropping that to the bed as she eased herself back against the pillows and pulled the covers back over her. She was panting with the pain but gestured to the dagger, "Pick it up. You're the only one who can touch it. That's proof enough... Other than that, I really don't need it anymore...," she finished, hoping that giving him her only real weapon would be enough though she didn't expect it to be.

Her athame was a part of her, created at the same time she was. It was both protection and power, something she'd explained to him long ago. For her to be giving it up to him now was more than proof of her words despite the fact that she'd put herself into alot of pain to give it up to him...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 am
Lareth watched as she painstakingly moved and produced the one other real weapon she considered her everything. He sighed.

Truth sucks.

He picked up the dagger and unsheathed it. He lightly slid a finger across it and drew blood. He licked his finger and it healed with a small puff of flame. He looked to Cynthia.

"Perhaps I should just end it for you. End it so you don't have to lie to yourself anymore about love you conjured up in your delirium. "

He put the blade to her chest. The tip close to nicking her.

"You would be able to be free from the lies you have created for yourself. "

Lareth shook his head.

"No....this isn't right."

He sheathed her blade and gave it back to her before he helped her lay in bed correctly and he tucked her in.

"When you are able and fit we will spar. Then and only then will we will decide on your fate."

Lareth didn't address the love issue as he didn't know what to think and chalked it up to fever.

"Rest well Cynthia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He left silently and eventually found himself taking Issa into his private hidden office near the library downstairs. As he was easing his body pains, he could not help but think of the woman upstairs and imagined that it was Cynthia withering beneath him. He moaned and gripped her tightly giving the woman extreme pleasure as never before.

Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff