Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Suggestions::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Audacious Audino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 pm
I like the penpal idea. I hate my handwriting, but... I could always do PM penpals. I second the notion to clean up the guild homepage. It does look pretty messy.

If I had to have one huge suggestion, it would be that celebration subforum. We all complain about our problems, so why not celebrate the good that eases our problems? Graduations, promotions, birthdays, and more would be fun to join together to celebrate!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:42 pm
Audacious Audino

If I had to have one huge suggestion, it would be that celebration subforum. We all complain about our problems, so why not celebrate the good that eases our problems? Graduations, promotions, birthdays, and more would be fun to join together to celebrate!

I love this one >.> I love having random little giveaways for my birthday, Christmas, and so on...
I was actually thinking about one next month for my 8 year gaia anniversary smile  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Audacious Audino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:53 pm
A Song Is Born

Wow, that's a long time. c: Giveaways are so fun. It's easier if we can place them in one subforum. I hope the celebration subforum comes through for us. ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 am
Hello to everyone~! yum_strawberry
i wasn't active for some time now. (fb is to blame~) The main reason i'm not online is because i'm bored here, in zomg or in the towns. Noone to chat with in gaia... rolleyes
But i have to say that i adore the idea of writting letters to each other.
And i'm super excited to write to anyone actually~! (if they care to answer that is~)
Getting to know people from all over the world, is like a dream~! emotion_kirakira  

twinkle caramel candy

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Peach Wise

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:26 am
Have you considered an official guild Booty Grab thread? With links to everyone's tank?
I just came across songs over there on the forum, and swiped her code, since I don't actually use mine... Hope she does not mind. sweatdrop
A Song Is Born
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
kind of thing.
The ones with a few good Booty Grab aquariums in them are popular, not to mention a good easy way to make money. Have it set up by guild mule, and have only 1 post on first page, with a short explanation to who we are, and links to our aquariums and to here...
Threads with only 1 post on front page seem to do the best, as it decreases lag, for players with slower puters...
Sort of a way to get guild name out there.
Sort of like this...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/kitty-entertainment-now-glowing-bumpers-tipped/t.85482725/  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:23 am
I know there's a sun forum for art but what about crafts? I crochet and the art forum seems solely for drawing?  

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 am
Peach Wise

We have actually tried this a couple of times before and it hasn't really worked out. If we get enough interest we could try it again, unfortunately official guild threads in the pubic forums tend to die fairly quickly since without constant bumping people tend to forget about them.

Maybe we'll try again if we get enough requests and can organise some guild members to help organise it. If youd be interested we could try and revive the booty grab thread within the guild. then we could see how many tanks we've got and eventually make text thread  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:47 am
Miku-Marmalade
I know there's a sun forum for art but what about crafts? I crochet and the art forum seems solely for drawing?

The arts forum can extend to other art forms, its just that Gaia is very drawing based. There are several crochet threads in the fashion sub, so you might find people to talk with there.

Also if you have facebook the IAGT group has lots of people who crochet and theres frequent discussions and exchanging of projects on their.

Perhaps in the future we'll make a more crafts specific area within the guild, it seems very popular right now.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:53 pm
I think the Guild tags must be changed
Currently I see (just below the Guild's title : Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight

I think we should add words like girl talk, journal, life issue ...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:34 am
I have two suggestions;
One: a dump/test thread of our own.
Two: a sort of "bio" sub forum, an extension of "introduce yourself". My idea is each member can post about themself and share things with only the guild. For example when I have a few topics around the guild but dont want to put it in my sig I would rather post it in my personal thread, I would link to things both in the guild and outside it like my YT or DA and such. The other catch is requesting others not to post in your personal thread. While anyone can read it freely they cannot post in it. Think of it as a Yellow Pages or diary, you can read just dont write in it 8D  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:25 pm
Not really a suggestion, and it's probably been brought to someone's attention, but the 'Quizes' forum should say Quizzes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:58 pm
Are there holiday subforums? I haven't been here that long so it may already be a think sweatdrop
I'm a Halloween fanatic so a Halloween subforum might be nice, everything related to it goes straight there.  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 am
allmostanyone
Are there holiday subforums? I haven't been here that long so it may already be a think sweatdrop
I'm a Halloween fanatic so a Halloween subforum might be nice, everything related to it goes straight there.

We have the "party Central" this is really a seasonal forum, we close it down and then re-open it for the new season. So it'll open in a couple of weeks for Halloween, we'll of set up a couple of themed contests, and then you girls can post what ever Halloween based stuff you like in that forum. Then late in November it'll be changed to winter/christmas theme.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:55 pm
So, how do you girls feel about this? How about a group Pintrest account? It would add anther media platform to the guild. We could have a couple of boards, one to showcase the GNO pics etc, and others which are group boards where all our members can add pictures that they like, share recipes etc.
I just thought it would be nice to have another side to the guild, like the Facebook account, instead this time an image based way for the group to connect?
heart

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:21 pm
XxAriaxX
I think the Guild tags must be changed
Currently I see (just below the Guild's title : Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight

I think we should add words like girl talk, journal, life issue ...

I believe the reason that Twlight and Linkin park are included in our tags is that these appear as suggestions when people look through guilds, there for those terms get searched for more often. 3nodding
We're currently on the max number of tags, but we could possibly have a trail run of using different ones.
heart  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces