.::Suggestions::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:56 pm
This was in the facebook group for IAGT but one member suggested a RL pen pal! I'm not trying to steal her idea, I just don't know if she planned on voicing it or not~ and I think that would be an awesome idea for girls of same/close in age to write letter to someone who lives thousands of miles away from them. Snail mail is becoming old-fashioned, but I think it would be some what of a success here if enough girls are interested in it. I would love to have a pen pal from another country, personally 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am
AshesToRoses
This was in the facebook group for IAGT but one member suggested a RL pen pal! I'm not trying to steal her idea, I just don't know if she planned on voicing it or not~ and I think that would be an awesome idea for girls of same/close in age to write letter to someone who lives thousands of miles away from them. Snail mail is becoming old-fashioned, but I think it would be some what of a success here if enough girls are interested in it. I would love to have a pen pal from another country, personally 3nodding

We were going to start that, but thought the buddy system would be more
convenient? If there are enough ladies who are interested, then I think we
could start a penpal system.

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 am
o0Roxy0o
AshesToRoses

We were going to start that, but thought the buddy system would be more
convenient? If there are enough ladies who are interested, then I think we
could start a penpal system.

There seemed to be a decent amount in the Facebook group. So hopefully more ladies in the guild will be interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:13 pm
        I am definitely interested in the pen pal idea. I used to have a Gaia pen pal and it was so much fun. We used to send parcels full of random things to one another. ^o^
        I think that many girls are using the buddy system just as an online means of communicating and it would be a good idea to have a separate thread dedicated to snail mail.

Clasela
Crew

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:33 pm
Maybe a celebrations sub-forum. Those who have a birthday, or just got good news, ya know?

Idk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Gaia pen pals for sure~
I also like the celebrations idea. I mean we have a big listing of the girls' birthdays, but then what do we do? =P  

The Maharani

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm
        I second the Celebrations idea. It would be nice to have somewhere to share birthdays, weddings, graduations and all of the good things in life that should be celebrated.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The whole pen pals thing I feel is no different from the buddy system and the celebrations thing, if guild members want to share that is what the journal and the chatterbox is for, not to mention the actual main forum of the guild.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Freebie User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:35 pm
My only suggestion would be to clean up the main page of odd topics or dead topics and to have more girly events, like parties in towns or something. I know you already have some set up, but I think more would be better!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I just thought of something interesting. There is one more spot for another sub forum. Why not make it a contest? Obviously the subforum needs to be of one where it would be used just as much as the others but at the same time still has a point to it. That would be fun.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

WhinyGigi

Wealthy Genius

12,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:31 pm
gaia_crown I think it would be pretty nice to meet all of you on ZOMG! A place where we can hang out at the beach, battle togther, have fun, and explore! I think it'd be a good idea to create a clan for this guild. Not only would this be a great way to create precious memories but it would promote people to be more active in this guild. heart

- Sincerely, gaia_diamond Genevere

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 am
User Image

=^.^=
Penpals is a good idea, i like sending letters!

"Quote me if you want to chat to me"

User Image  

Telstel

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am
GenevereNixon
gaia_crown I think it would be pretty nice to meet all of you on ZOMG! A place where we can hang out at the beach, battle togther, have fun, and explore! I think it'd be a good idea to create a clan for this guild. Not only would this be a great way to create precious memories but it would promote people to be more active in this guild. heart

We actually did have our own clan and it was the second biggest clan on Gaia
for quite some time. Unfortunately, it was a little too much to look after, so I'm not
sure what happened to it. We often have guild outings to rally, towns, our own
chat room and we did try zomg. The only problem is that we battled to all meet on
the same server. I guess we could try again sometime.
emotion_hug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:31 am
o0Roxy0o
GenevereNixon

We actually did have our own clan and it was the second biggest clan on Gaia
for quite some time. Unfortunately, it was a little too much to look after, so I'm not
sure what happened to it. We often have guild outings to rally, towns, our own
chat room and we did try zomg. The only problem is that we battled to all meet on
the same server. I guess we could try again sometime.
emotion_hug

That'd be fun. Thank you <3  

WhinyGigi

Wealthy Genius

12,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 am
User Image

The main is really cluttered with topics that should be in other subforums.
I could help clean it up, it's really unorganized and it makes the guild look messy. D:
I wouldn't mind helping out, I'm a bored Gaian.
I also have a lot of experience with guild work, I co run Weird Inc.

User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces