Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Awesome! Now....<.<>.>.....who's gonna start?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 pm
My character could start by finding Kitty and bringing her to the group (dark side) if no one minds?  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 pm
No objections here biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 pm
Darien ran through the dark woods, stolen rare jewels in a bag, as he headed back to the dark side's base. He stopped suddenly and his head twisted to a figure collapsed on the ground. Darien warily made his way towards the person, uncertain if it was a trap. His gaze brightened when he saw it was a beautiful young lady. He kneeled next to the girl and took off his coat, wrapping it around her and picking her up. Darien calmly walked with the sleeping beauty in his arms and he smiled to his "club members" as he made his way into the base and sat her on a bed. "I found her collapsed in the woods." He said with a deep purr in his voice.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:23 pm
Charlie was suspended upside-down from a beam in the ceiling like a bat. He crossed his arms and looked upon the sleeping girl with disdain. "How do we know she's not a cop?" he asked, "Or a spy? Or one of those succubus things? Really Darien, you shouldn't bring home girls you find passed out in the middle of the forest. Even if you think she's cute." He moved his necktie away from his view, since it fell in front of the middle of his face in his inverted position. She was pretty, but that wasn't an excuse. "By the way, how did your mission go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:39 pm
Katherines eyes fluttered open."Where am I?" she looked around in fear."You won't hurt me will you?" Katherines eyes started to fill with tears.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm
Sola looked down from the top of the boxes at the girl on the bed that was about to burst into tears. She jumped down and landed lightly on her feet on the cobbled floors. Sola walked up to her and took out some lemon drops. Sola could tell that this girl wasn't going to harm them, she looked innocent, for now. She grabbed the girl's hand and poured some lemon drops into it. Sola never shared her candy, but this girl looked hungery. She walked away and climbed back to her "room" and enjoyed some lemon drops herself. Sola still didn't know she could trust this girl, she needed to watch her closely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 pm
Katherine looked at the candy then ate one slowly."This isn't poisoned is it?" she looked around the room at the people. Katerine sat up and fixed her shirt, brushin off some dirt."where am I? Who are you people?"  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:22 pm
Sola rummaged through some of the newspapers that she kept and grabbed one. It had them as the headline robbing an antique shop, it was a month old. Sola smiled, the store was too easy to plan out and rob. She popped another lemon drop into her mouth and threw the newspaper at the girl's feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 pm
Darien chuckled next to the girl as he watched her eat the candy then ask if it was poisoned. He picked up the newspaper next to her and positioned it in front of her, he pointed at the headline. "We are the dark side." He said silently as he eyed her. Even if she was a cop or spy she wouldn't be able to escape.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:09 pm
Katherine looked at everyone in the room."Y-You're kidding right? You can't be..." she clutched her clothes for comfort."There's no way. You're all so young looking. Can't be older than me. Why would you do horrible things on purpose the way you do? Don't you ever feel bad?" she took a long breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:26 pm
Darien frowned softly and dropped the newspaper, he moved his hand under her chin and made it so she was looking at him. "Does it really look like I feel bad darling?" He sighed before smiling and patted her head. "I am Darien, what is your name princess?" He purred and brought his face close to hers.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:42 pm
"I'm Katherine but my friends call me Kitty." she backed away nervously."Please don't get so close to my face..." she said in a quiet tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Sola hated it when Darien always asked to make enemies. But she allowed him this bit of fun, besides she wanted to see what this girl could do to protect herself. She popped the last lemon drop into her mouth. Just to make sure, she shook the box to hear no clunking. Sola looked in her pockets, no candy. She looked around and rummaged through her things, no candy. Sola threw her empty box at Darien. He usually gave her a piece of gum or something to chew on. His little love fest can wait a bit.  

red jade carnation
Crew

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas