Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 pm
Katherine sat in her corner an fell asleep as soon as Darien came back in. Her concentration wore off and she fell to the ground, too tired to even care about the pain rushing through her entire body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:27 am
Darien curled up in blanket, a slight squeak coming from the bed. He let out a sleepy sigh and quickly fell asleep. Once Darien woke up again it was still dark outside and he wasn't able to remember his dream...all he knew was that it was a surprisingly nice dream. The shapeshifter sat up, the bed squeaking again and giving him a mini heart attack. He frowned and stood up, his eyes flickering to everyone.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 am
Katherine was curled up in the corner of the room, shivering a bit but sleeping soundly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:55 am
Sola heard Darien get out of his squeaky bed and woke up, a bit groggy. She turned in her little coocoon and poked her head out to see him standing up. Or at least she thought he was, the room was pretty dark. Why was he up so late?  

red jade carnation
Crew

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 pm
Darien rubbed at his eyes, his handsome features looking somewhat cute. He let out a yawn and quietly made his way to the kitchen area that they had. It was about an hour before he needed to wake everyone and get ready for the mission. He started on a pot of coffee for everyone and sat silently in a chair as he waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm
Sola watched as he went to the kitchen, she smelled the faint coffee odor. That meant they had a while 'til they had to wake up, maybe it was early instead of late. She turned over again and tried to go back to sleep.  

red jade carnation
Crew

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 am
Katherine smelt the coffee and woke up, aching all over and had a few scratches on her face from the fall."I smelt coffee, is there some?" She walked to Darien and yawned cutely, rubbing her eyes and cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am
Darien blinked up at her from where he sat, sleepiness still surrounding him. He gave Kitty a small warm smile, "yah, it's almost done." He said quietly, his voice slightly scratchy. Darien cleared his throat and lifted his hand close to her face, "you have a few scratches..." he said sadly with a sigh.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm
"Just a few scratches, nothing much." Katherine said and smiled. All the sleepiness was gone from her and she was as bubbly as she always was."Whats a few scratches anyway? If I have to be with you guys a scratch is nothing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 pm
Darien yawned and rubbed at his eyes again, "that is very true darling." He said quietly, "though with me by your side I'll try and make sure you get as little scratches as possible." He said and stood, going to the coffee pot and grabbing some mugs. Darien frowned softly, "you seem like a morning person..." he sighed, "I suppose I can still give you some coffee." He said teasingly.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 pm
"Well I do wake up fast. Oh um do you have any sugar?" she asked, searching her pockets and finding a little mint."Yay I have one left. I like to add mints to my coffee for a unique flavor." Katherine giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:20 pm
Charlie arose from slumber like an undead human. His head cocked slightly to the left, his eyes looking at his world through half-closed shades. Throughout the night he had dreamed of being endlessly pursued by familiar zombies. Just before he awoke, they had gotten ahold of his legs, pulled him to the ground, and enthusiastically feasted on the contents of his head. Revenge is a b***h, as they say. Charlie exited his bed, neatly adjusted his sheets, and stood upright. He ran his fingers through his disheveled hair, trying to remember what the situation was in his half-asleep state. Hearing Katherine's voice from the kitchen area reminded him. Riiight. After realizing he fell asleep in a suit, he grabbed a bucket that contained a bar of soap and a towel and a clean suit from a wooden armoire by his bed that suffered from a myriad of scratches and sleepily sauntered to the base's exit. "Bath..." he tiredly anounced before heading to the river for a quick bath before their mission.  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 pm
Sola rolled over again and opened her eyes, voices from the kitchen told her that it was time to wake up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, the morning had never been her friend. She opened up one of the boxes and grabbed a towel and a bar of soap, time for a shower. Sola took off her top layer of clothes, leaving her with a tank top and shorts. She could clean them later. She put on her boots and climbed down her perch. Passing the kitchen, she could smell the coffee full force. She gagged, Sola never liked coffee even if you put a truckload of sugar and creamer into it. She showed Darien her towel to let him know where she was going and went outside. It was refreshing and nice outside, hopefully the water wasn't ice cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 pm
Darien handed Katherine some sugar packets, "there yah go." He said warmly as he poorer both their mugs. He glanced to Sola and nodded, " almost time." He yawned. Darien didn't add anything to his coffee, he just took a nice first gulp before starting to sip. He ruffled his hair slightly before he stood up and got a brush out of his bag, fixing his bed head. Though Darien wasn't so dirty he wanted to take an actually warm shower in their soon to he new base. He took another sip of coffee and grabbed a peach as he sat back down near where he had left Katherine a moment.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Katherine poured the sugar in and dropped the mint into the bottom of the cup."hey where is everyone going?" she asked, walking to Darien.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff