Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
What a relief Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

they're going to take me away
  haha
View Results

Protedgy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 pm
I finally got a job. Suspicious though...called me at almost 11 last night asking me to come in for 10 the this morning and stay for 6 hours. I was put to work on the spot but I still don't know how much I'm being paid rofl Probably minimum  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 pm
crying I need a job. *crys* crying I can't drive.

I have a degree and where will I be working at? MCdonalds or Walmart or something. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Protedgy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:18 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
crying I need a job. *crys* crying I can't drive.

I have a degree and where will I be working at? MCdonalds or Walmart or something. crying
Those are good places to start until you find something related to your degree  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:46 pm
emo My life is going to go downhill. Definetly 2012 end of the world is coming for me. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Protedgy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
emo My life is going to go downhill. Definetly 2012 end of the world is coming for me. crying
Whatever you say man  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 pm
Protedgy
Aoi the Crossdresser
Whatever you say man
emo I don't know what am I going to do. crying I'm weird. I can't drive. I drive weirdly. *crys* crying I still have 600 pills. crying I WILL END IT!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I NEED TO  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm
Dude... Stop being such a drama queen. And way to be selfish. I'm sure Shikume won't mind or anything when her boyfriend offs himself. stare

Learn to drive and stop being weird. Boom. I solved all your life problems for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:29 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Dude... Stop being such a drama queen. And way to be selfish. I'm sure Shikume won't mind or anything when her boyfriend offs himself. stare

Learn to drive and stop being weird. Boom. I solved all your life problems for you.
But I drive weirdly. sad I have problems driving straight. crying And I pull the wheel all OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH all over the place. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

But I drive weirdly. sad I have problems driving straight. crying And I pull the wheel all OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH all over the place. crying

Okay, new plan. Get a bus pass and/or a bike. And learn to drive proper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:34 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

crying Your mean. crying You seemed nice when I met you.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

crying Your mean. crying You seemed nice when I met you.

I'm a realist for most things. And this is realistic. If you can't drive and still need to get around, then you should look into getting a bike or a bus pass. The bike thing worked for Ash in Pokemon, so it'll work for you. Just don't go off trying to catch wild animals like he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm
I do feel like getting a bike if I fail the driving test. Since you never have to get gas for that. Triviz drive is awesome.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I do feel like getting a bike if I fail the driving test. Since you never have to get gas for that. Triviz drive is awesome.

You'll totally be okay then. Though it will be awkward trying to pick your girlfriend up for dates on a bike...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 pm
Protedgy
I finally got a job. Suspicious though...called me at almost 11 last night asking me to come in for 10 the this morning and stay for 6 hours. I was put to work on the spot but I still don't know how much I'm being paid rofl Probably minimum

Well that doesn't sound very legit... Every place I've been hired immediately sets me to work on paperwork and making sure my tax forms and agreement to employment are set up. And that I know exactly how much I'll be getting paid.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:00 am
Congrats pro.

And aoi. You can't drive straight? What happened to the straight lines that you can see?  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff