Welcome to Gaia! ::

Code Lyoko: New Generation

Back to Guilds

The lyoko warriors have defeated X.A.N.A atlast and graduated, but what happens when the supercomputer is up again and X.A.N.A is free? 

Tags: roleplay, code lyoko, X.A.N.A, Romance, new generation 

Reply Kadic High
Schoolyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:33 pm
O ~ The Schoolyard ~ O

Unlike the front yard, the schoolyard has no decoration trees, instead is made up of sand and grass, only few trees around to shade the studying students. The schoolyard consist of mainly a soccer field, basketball court and tennis court, though it also has many benches under the trees for students to enjoy shade and spots of grass to sit. The schoolyard, for obvious reasons, is the main hang-out spot for the student population.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Hayley

User Image

Hayley walked cross the schoolyard, on her usual route to the backyard when something caught her attention. She walked towards the mysterious case and opened it to find a cello lying inside, perfectly new. She'd normally touch what was not hers but something about it seemed to call to her, so she sat at the bench, setting the cello between her legs and balancing the bow over the strings. As soon as the first notes we're played, Hayley's eyes were closed and everyone else was lying unconscious on the ground, falling deeper in sleep after every song.

NC_Nana

Zexion Illusion master VI
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:37 pm
Kein

Kein had just walked out of the library with miles to check out the schoolyard and was shocked with what he saw. "W-What the heck happened here?!" Kein looked around the schoolyard to see students in the schoolyard lying down unconscious. "There's no doubt that X.A.N.A has something to do with this incident just now. But who or what is he using to carry out his attack this time?" Kein thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Miles

Niles slid to a stop on his board next to Kein. He looked at the students laying on the ground. They were out cold. He knew it probably had something to do with X.A.N.A but as that thought entered his mind he saw a girl with a cello playing music. Although he could just barely hear it we was growing drowsy. "Kein..." He said tugging on his friend's shirt. "We should probably get out of here." And with that Miles was off like a speeding bullet on his board.

thatguyjables
Crew

Hygienic Smoker

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 pm
Kein

Kein started to feel weak as soon ash he heard the music and followed miles. "Miles let's meet up at the factory, that's probably the best place to go right now since it's away from the school." Kein said to miles as they were getting away from the source of the music. "I wonder if the others know about X.A.N.A's attack. If not, we've got to deactivate the tower as soon as possible." Kein thought to himself as he kept on running.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:19 am
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora followed the two loud boys here and was shocked. She thought of all the evil things that could've made these students pass out, but couldn't put her finger on it. Suddenly, she hears music. The notes make her drowsier and drowsier by the second. She tries to follow the boys, but after ten steps, she collapses, unconscious.  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

XDark-Spade-AliceX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 am
Lina Wright

Lina looked around at all the passed out students as she ran for the factory. She had no doubts that this was X.A.N.A's doing. She needed to get to Lyoko and fix it before someone was seriously injured. Looking around as she ran she spotted Miles and Kein. "Guys!" she called through a yawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am
Kein

Kein stopped when he heard lina call him and turned around. "Lina, cover your ears quickly! This music coming from the campus, it will make anyone who hears it go into a state of deep sleep within minutes. We've gotta get to the factory before the music's effect can get to us first." Kein said to lina covering his ears trying to block out the music.  

Crew

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:59 pm
ray

ray walked around the from the front of the building with her head phones on and stopped in her tracks.
"what the....?"ray took off her head phones and instantly knew it was a mistake."the music.... its... " ray fell to her knees and started to get faint. ray passed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:58 pm
Hey, guys! I'm, like totally unconscious here! Is no one gonna save me...? 0.0  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm
Kein

Kein looked back and saw that ray and another student had collapsed due to the music and ran towards where they were. "This is suicide but i've gotta do this to save them. I just hope I can make it to somewhere where you can't hear the music." Kein picked up both ray and the other girl carrying them to somewhere where the music won't reach trying to fight off the music's effects. "I hope Miles and Lina can make it to the factory in time.... I don't know how much longer i can last." Kein said to himself as he carried the two girls to safety.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am
~ Hayley ~

X.A.N.A was mad and Hayley's fingers where getting weaker, skipping beats though never loosing complete track of the original song. It wasnt enough for X.A.N.A , He needed the Lyoko Warriors to completely pass out. The beat sped up and became louder and strong, the girls whole body moving with the beat of her bow. Hayley still din't know the cause of her playing, but was very much at a point of almost passing out too.

NC_Nana

Kadic High

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces