Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu God of all Elements
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:11 am
this list is for hackers and abusive people please I urge you to block them ASAP or if they are on the kill on sight list then give them Hellz

ghost of death 987 = hacker

x-Gold = hacker

Alex Kenshi = abusive person that tried to make my new friend his slave against his will

KalipsoThaKlown = vampire wanna be that attacked my minion without permission and tried to force him to be with them as a vampire wanna be

Sapphire_Uchiha_21 = Klown's little slut and she also attacked my minion and me

I'll add more to the list when I encounter them ... till then stay safe or beat the s**t out of them ok ;3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 am
if you don't want to ignore Alex Kenshi then he is to be killed on sight for attacking one of my friends and trying to force him to be their slave against the guyz will ... attack him how ever you want but beware he likes to god mod because he is a stupid human that should be kicked off of gaia  

Ryu God of all Elements
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryu God of all Elements
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm
KalipsoThaKlown and his sult toy Sapphire_Uchiha_21 are wanna be vampires that attacked my minion Slade and forceibly tried turning him into one of their vampire wanna be followers ... I put a stop to that but they attacked me and seriously upset my minion and me ... so they are to be hunted down and attacked without mercy ... I want them dead or at the very least to be kicked off of gaia!!!  
Ignore or Kill these people on sight

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games