Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]
What would you like to see in the academy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oceantail

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:36 pm
Because I suggested it, I'll put it up

what classes would you be interested in learning in the academy? Bear in mind that this would be a devotion of time and effort and an addition to your busy life. If you want to teach a class you should feel free to offer it here to test the waters on how many students have an interest in it. I know we have an official guild mod for the academy (It was Zabazor last I checked but it has been a while and may have changed) so any changes or suggestions made by them would be okay, I am not that mod myself and if they want to take the reigns of this thread they can. Anyway, you probably get the the idea I am going for here. Bona fortuna!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm
Okay, two things. I would love to learn astrology and herbalism, and I can help teach about crystals and such to others along with anyone else who wants to teach about crystals as well. ^^ and don't worry, I follow trough with my gaia classes

EDIT: I can also help teach cooking. I forgot I had that skill >< please dun ask how you can forget about a skill you have  

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:24 pm
Zabazor is still the mod in charge of the academy, but he's been rather busy recently, so he can't be here all the time.

If there's any messages you'd like to PM about the academy, it'd probably be better to PM them to The_Blessed_Mule smile  
The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games