Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Maybe it's who we are.. [1x1 with Indie and Sya] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forutuna

Dapper Husband

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:44 am
ѦɌῚѮζ
ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Ariel shook his head. "Have you ever had to clean up doggy mishaps?" He asked jokingly waving his hand in front of his noes and giving his dark haired companion a wink. He looked at Drashi. "Mr.Vomit was me.." A bit of a sad expression came over him, but was quickly masked when the question of another drink came into play.

He looked at his cup, then set it on the table, shrugging. He sat there in silence as he read into what was being said to him.
'Of course you're not boring, luv..feel free to have a bit more confidence in yourself. It couldn't ever hurt." He placed his hand on the side of Drashi's face, cupping it, he made him look at him almost immediately making eye contact."Bad things happen, to all sorts of people..to the good, the bad, to you and to me. Don't let them stop you from seeing how amazing you are and how brilliant you can become. I just met you and I'm fairly enchanted...also why not just buy me the whole coffee shop and we can just stay here a while..?"

' '

ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Syaoran-Puu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am
Drashi found himself blushing a little, wondering why he had been cursed with such revealing flesh. Still, it was kind of nice to have someone compliment him. He smiled and leaned across the table towards Ariel. "How about we go somewhere else?" He wasn't sure what had possessed him to say it, but it was too late, the words had already escaped his lips. Still, now that he had said the words he found himself hesitating. Part of him did like the idea of taking Ariel back to place, not so that anything would happen but just so that he could regain some of his control, regain some comfort for being in a familiar place... plus it would mean that he could cook for Ariel or something should the guy want it. Would provide them with some privacy too.

"Nevermind." He chirped, standing up and wandering towards the other room and the counter once more. "One coffee shop coming right up!"

Invidia Ochii
Sorry sorry sorry! *begs forgiveness AGAIN* sad

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Forutuna

Dapper Husband

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 am
ѦɌῚѮζ
ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

"You're cute when you blush, you know.. " He murmured as Drashi got up. He thought a moment and then getting up quickly he grabbed Drashi's hand to stop him from getting to the counter."You could, maybe, well..just..come to my house for..an early dinner? Granted I'm more of a baker, but I know some good recopies my older sister taught me.." His voice trailed off as he spoke. He hand't had anyone in his place for a while or talked about her either, but he wanted to do something for him and he had brought up leaving.. Why not a nice dinner?

He didn't make eye contact with Drashi while he was talking and just barley lifted his eyes to meet the blue ones probably staring at him now. His hands never letting go of the others. He nervously smiled, his naturally rosy cheeks becoming redder as silence started to accumulate.

' '

ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Syaoran-Puu
It's fine. I've been busy and distracted as well. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:06 pm
Ariel's comment about his blush making him cute only served to make him blush more, still he was surprised when he felt a tug at his hand and turned to check that nothing was wrong only to become further surprised when the guys words reached his ears.

One thing was clear though, Ariel didn't seem to be able to look Drashi in the eye. Moving forward a little he clasped the guys chin softly but firmly and brought his gaze up with slight force simply so that he could look him in the eyes. For a moment he just looked, didn't say anything... that nervous smile, that lack of eye contact... it was... adorable. Drashi smiled a little, nothing too large or invasive, just a small soft and sweet smile. "I would love to take you up on your offer." He said softly, "If that is what you want." He didn't want him to offer simply because he thought he had to, no, for some reason it was vitally important to Drashi that Ariel wanted to invite him.

He released the guys chin, not wanting to come across as too overpowering, though he still hoped that Ariel wouldn't lower his gaze again. Clearing his throat softly he found himself fidgetting with his hands on the table. Part of him wanted to say more, wanted to break the slight awkwardness that had formed between them... but Drashi wasn't sure were to start. "You don't have to fear me...." His voice was no more than a whisper. "..." He went to add 'I won't hurt you', but didn't.

Invidia Ochii

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Forutuna

Dapper Husband

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:48 am
ѦɌῚѮζ
ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Ariel swallowed hard at being made to loook in Drashi's eyes. The idea of cooking for him was an impulse that sounded great, but the prospect of actually having someone in his house after so long shook him up a little "Of course I want it" He blurted out before realizing how it sounded. "T-to cook for you I mean!! His blush deepened and his gaze feel to the floor again, but his grip on Drashi's hand tightened.

"You don't have to fear me.. Was whispered to Ariel. It made him jumped a bit, and he quickly locked eyes with the holder of the voice. It took him a minute of staring to find his smile again, but once he did it was the same joyful one as before. He wasn't sure what to say now. Just standing in the silence was alright with Ariel, but he could feel the tension from Drashi. So he decided to start planning on what food to make.
"What's a favorite dish of food for you?" He asked, only a slight nervousness in his voice.
' '

ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Syaoran-Puu
Ok, now I have ask..is Drashi's a vampire? ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:08 pm
Drashi couldn't help but chuckle a little at Ariel's responce, the way he blurted out the first thing that came to mind reminded him so much of the kids he worked with... yet that innocence was part of what drew Drashi towards the guy. Of course, as he watched the blush appear upon Ariel's features coupled with those words, Drashi couldn't help but think of anything but cooking dinner. Still, it was obvious to Drashi that the guy was uncomfortable with something, he just wasn't sure what... and what he didn't know he couldn't fix. He disliked not knowing what he could do to help, that instinctive need to reach out, to calm, to sooth.... was nearly all too great for him to ignore. Especially since the guys grip on his hand tightened considerably.

He fell silent though, just watching and waiting for Ariel to respond, to regain the confidence that had practically been bursting from the seams only moments ago. Favourite dish? Well, that was a tough one, especially since the answer he wanted to give was 'you'. It took him a moment to clear his mind out of the gutter and back to the realm of sensiblity. "Anything. I'm not a fussy eater." He said softly, his mind not entirely allowing him to think or anything else right now.

Invidia Ochii
Maybe! XD *chuckles*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Forutuna

Dapper Husband

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 pm
ѦɌῚѮζ
ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Ariel shook his head and gave the other a 'puh-lease!' look. "Everyone, even you non-fussy eaters, have favorite dishes. So think boy, of what you like! " He said, his usual confidence seeping back into his voice and body. He let one of his hands drop from Drashi's and make it's way to his hip, but kept one holding tight.

He decided it would be a good idea to go back and get their stuff. Leading him along, Ariel started up another conversation.
"So did you ever have a dream job when you were a kid?" He asked as sat back down to gather the messenger back laying on the floor. Opening it up he made sure everything was in there. 'Journal, book, wallet, pencil, pens, pocket knife, and ID! "Check!" He smiled up at Drashi, small and glad, but also a bit sad, but more of a content sad than anything, thought

' '

ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Syaoran-Puu
Curiosity strikes! Do tell? :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 pm
Drashi couldn't help but smile wider at the guy as he called him on the fact that everyone had a favourite; true enough but that didn't exactly help him right now. Still, it was nice to see that light and confidence return somewhat to the guys features. Yes, this was the Ariel he liked to see. The happy, smiling, carefree man that made Drashi want to smile too. After all, Drashi was often considered quite the loner, burying himself into work and other things in an effort to keep himself occupied. "Let me think then... ok?" He said softly, needing a little time to figure it out.

He was thankful when the situation change, he followed Ariel's lead and grabbed his stuff, though there wasn't really much he had on him given he was wearing his leathers. "Dream job...." He smiled, wondering if the guy meant before or after the fire, before or after he lost his family. "I used to want to be a teacher." He said softly, a smile in place, he had always loved playing with his sister and had often thought that would be a great proffession to go into, "After.... the accident" He said softly, "I wanted to be a doctor, but due to lack of funds I settled for a nurse." He admitted, it wasn't something he usually told anyone... almost as if it was a failure on his part NOT to have found the funds from somewhere, but what could a kid all alone do? It was a dream... that would never be realised. Still, he was happy where he was, was happy with his job.... He rubbed the back of his neck a little nervously, "You?"

He walked with Ariel back towards their motors. "Oh... and I think steak, chips and peas would be pretty awesome right now." He shrugged, "Though I'm easy." It wasn't until those words left his lips that he realised how they sounded. "Eh... I mean... in the food department!" After all, Drashi never did one night stands, he had to at least feel something for his partner....

Invidia Ochii

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Forutuna

Dapper Husband

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 am
ѦɌῚѮζ
ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Ariel listened. "Why? Teachers are always so lame." He blurted out. Bitterness coating the words, and something resembling hatred flickered in his eyes, but not for long. "Oh..my god. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to stay that..at all!" He kept quiet and just listened to Drashi talk about wanting to become a doctor. He thought up a few comments about it, but decided that after that last remark he should just keep his mouth closed until addressed. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

"You?" Ariel followed him, his hands clasped together in front of him.
"Oh..um..heh..it's silly, but I just wanted to be a father..." He said, fiddling with his fingers, he looked at the ground as they walked. The guilt of what he said getting to him. It's true, though, as a child and through most of his teen years all he wanted to do was to be a father. Falling in love had nothing to do with it for him. Just to have a child to protect and love. To have that innocence there and to be something good for them.

His eyes shot up at the mention of food and it took a minute for it to process why it was being said.
"Oh! Oh?" He hummed at the easy comment as Drashi corrected himself. "That's too bad..cause I kinda am." He said half jokingly, half serious. It'd been so long since he had actually chemistry with someone. He wanted things to happen, but he wasn't sure if something should. Given his tendencies to have almost obsessive ways when he was with someone seriously. No one was ever ok with it as they started learning about him and understandably so, mostly just problem after problem. "Oh, and I'm gonna need to stop off at the store to get meat."

' '

ღ ╸ ╹ ╺ 。◕‿◕。 ╸ ╹ ╺ ღ

Syaoran-Puu

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out