Profile/Race Rules and Regulations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:35 pm
Alright friends, this section is the Races Information Section (or RIS for short). This is where people can post up different races that appear on Vampire Island and the Isles of Draconia that people will interact with. Information needed are things like abilities, powers, strengths, weaknesses (you know, general information) and approval from a Crew Member for it to be allowed.

Other than that, no posting anything that isn't about a race.

Thank You

Alba  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:50 am
For the main rules for the guild? Go back to the main page. For the rules for your race? Read the thread for your race.

Questions? Send a friggin' PM! It ain't gonna kill ya'!

Suggestions for rules, classifications, or basic descriptions? Again. Send a PM!

At this point? I will not be tolerating any more stupidity or stupid profiles! I want people to actually think! I had to think to come up with my profiles. All 17 of the ones currently listed! I used to have 27... no... 28, 29... More like 30 during the entire run... And that's only for this rp. So yeah, I had to think and come up with something interesting, maybe a little different. Why should I expect any less of the people I rp with?

Okay, sorry about the rant... Okay, so I'm not actually sorry, but I might feel a little badly later on... I'm still telling the truth and being honest with all of you. So take it however you want to.

VC's? We need to clean out profiles! If the profiles are locked or important to story lines, leave them. If not, drop 'em!  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Information on Races (MUST READ)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers