High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

♥ Lena Marox ♥

Distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December...

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♥≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Lena took his hand willingly. "You have NO idea..." she said with a small laugh. She would be living a lot longer than most people due to already being dead. She let out a soft chuckle and small steps watching her shoes hit the concrete in a rhythmic beat. The weather cooled as the moon rose in the sky. Looking up to admire it she sucked in a sharp breathe stopping in her tracks. She felt like she got punched in the stomach by reality.

...And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

[O.C.C][ ]

Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 pm
Sebastian stopped and looked at her, concern crossing his face. "Lena? You all right?" He gripped her hand more firmly, to make sure he had a hold of her in case she feinted. Her face seemed paler, and her expression was pained.

[O.O.C] [Sorry it's short, running low on time.]
xInnocent Evilx

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image

♥ Lena Marox ♥

Lena couldn't take her eyes off the moon. The light shining on the street they where walking. The reflection of the perfect white circle gleamed in her eyes. Stumbling backwards she fell to the ground. Both hands held tightly to her chest her eyes squeezed shut. She was mumbling softly to herself. Her thoughts where jumbled. She couldn't think straight.

[O.C.C][ It's okay. Do you think her reacting to the moon is a bit too cheesy? ]

Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 am
Sebastian knelt beside her panic gripping his heart. "Lena? Lena, are you allright?" He didn't understand, one moment she was fine, the next she seemed like she was having a panic attack. He might have one too. "Speak to me Lena, what's wrong?"

[O.O.C.][Sorry It's been a while, having trouble getting time on the computer.]
xInnocent Evilx

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 am
User Image

♥ Lena Marox ♥

Lena refused to open her eyes. Shaking her head lightly. Her skin grew translucent once more. It was only a moon it was only a moon she kept repeating to herself, but it didn't help. She has been afraid of nighttime for a while, but full moons scare her more than just darkness. The thought of that night haunt her memories. Each gory detail coming back in full swing. How the light illuminated the once happy house where she had grown up. How it shined on the scarlet liquid covering most of the floor. Pressing her hand to her temples she whimpered softly.

[O.C.C][ ]

Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am
Sebastian scooped up Lena in his arms, beginning to jog down the road. He had to get her back to the school, that's all he could think of doing. Maybe once he was there she would calm down, or he could get one of the staff for help. "Lena, you need to calm down. Listen to my voice, I have you now. Everything will be fine." He talked in a soft, soothing voice. Hoping he could get her to focus on him for a moment. "We're heading back to school now. We'll be okay there." Sebastian's heart was pounding in his chest, sweat began to drip down his neck from running and the fear of not knowing what was happening.

xInnocent Evilx

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

♥ Lena Marox ♥

Lena's hand trembled. Her eyes still squeezed shut. "P-please don't kill me...." she mumbled. Her heart pace picked up beating furiously against her chest. Her breathing began irregular. Her eyes shot open and she held her stomach grasping it her nails digging into the fabric. She took a breath to scream, but nothing came out. She went limp her eyes fluttering shut. She passed out.

[O.C.C][ ]

Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 pm
His face went pale as she went limp in his arms. Her mumbling ceasing as she passed out. "Damn..." He stopped running and looked around, the roads we're empty. There was still about another mile to go, and he wanted to get Lena back to their dorm before she woke again. I sure hope no one's watching, Sebastian set Lena down carefully, then took off his long sleeve shirt. Underneath he wore a black muscle shirt, with two holes slit into the back. Picking up Lena once more, he took a deep breath and relaxed his muscles. Two feathered wings slipping from the holes, black as the night sky. Making sure he had a good hold of her, he took three running steps and leaped into the air, pumping his wings hard to pull himself off the ground. He rose unsteadily at first from the burden of carrying her, but soon they were soaring above the tree tops. Faster then anyone could run. "Let's get you home, Lena," he said quietly as they approached the school.

[O.O.C.][ EXIT TO OUR DORM]
xInnocent Evilx

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Off Campus Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff