Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 am
Canine Info

Now you are here because you are interested in making a canine character. Am i correct? That or your just nosy. Anyway there are a few things you need to know.

1. You do not have to be a wolf. You can be any animal from the canine species such as a:
~Fox
~Jackal
~Dingo
~Coyote
~Wolf
~Wild Dog
~Zorro
~Dog

There are many more in this category but i am sure you get the general idea.

2. There is a forum that will hold your pack. Yes, even though you are of different breeds there will still be an Alpha to lead the pack. You will work as a pack and follow your Alpha's instructions. Fail to do this and the repercussions can be dire.

3.You do not know the felines exist. You may catch scents in the wind, but you have not seen them, and you are not to cross the river. (Not at the moment anyway. Please let the story and plot play out - the crew and myself will nudge you in the right direction, or we will announce if there is a big event.)

4. If you wish to be an Alpha, please PM me first. The First Alpha will be one of my own characters. Once i have given my approval I will let you know what to do from there. I will only give Alpha positions to those who are in my Crew or are helping me with the plot.

I have no more currently. Please PM me if you can think of anything i need to add or if you have any questions. I will be updating as i see fit.I hope you enjoy your self! Please have fun! If you do go to leave the Guild or are unable to be active we do ask that you let one of the Crew know or myself or My Vice. Thank you for reading now you can get to posting!!! YAY!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 am
Ranks in Pack

I Also forgot to mention there are ranks in the Pack. They are Listed Below:

~Alpha: Leader
~Beta: Deputy
~Delta: Beta in training
~Hunters:
~Healers: Medicine dogs
~Scouts: Patrol the Territory and Warn your Pride of Dangers
~Warriors:
~Pup Watchers:
~Apprentices: In training for a rank.
~Pups: Babies of the Pack

If you wish to be in one of these ranks please PM me and i will let you know which are available, I will also place a list up in your Packs RP. First in first serve. Higher positions will go to my Crew before others as the Crew are helping with the plot but they can still be filled by normal members. Warriors, Hunters, and Scouts can have as many as we need so please feel free to be them. I will suggest you become something else if there is hardly any in one compared to another. There is a rule on Pups! Please read the next post after this for more info.

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:36 am
Pup Info

Right now you all are probably going to hate me for this one but its to stop our pride from being over run by Pups instead of adults so here is the Pup info:

1. You can only have Pups if you are an adult female in the pride that will be its mother. No random Pups that have come out of no where.

2. You must PM me if you want to have Pups. I will only allow some people to. Please do not be offended if i say no.

3. If i agree to you having Pups you can only have 1 or 2 cubs. No more. You are free to let someone else play as a cub but you must organize this your self.

Well that's it for the Pup info. Please forgive me if you think this is unfair. It is very hard and annoying to be trying to RP and you only have Pups in your pride. Please PM me if you have any questions I don't bite.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:09 pm
Age guide

1-5 moons= Pup (To young to be outside or leave their mothers side)
6-12 moons= Apprentice (In training to be a warrior,hunter or healer)
13-71 moons= Warrior,Hunter,Healer or one of the other many positions
72+ moons= Elder (Their time doing their duty's are over. They are cared for by the other members of the pride)

Moons=dog=Human
12moons = 1 years = 15 years
24moons = 2 years = 24 years
36moons = 3 years = 28 years
48moons = 4 years = 32 years
60moons = 5 years = 36 years
72moons = 6 years = 40 years
84moons = 7 years = 44 years
96moons = 8 years = 46 years

12 moons and under are in months so 1 moon is 1 month old.
So it goes Child, Teenager, Adult, Senior. If you need to look at it that way. I hope this helped some more with choosing your age. And just a reminder 1moon-12moons cannot have pups as they are still children them self. After that you may but please PM me for more information on that.

NightShade_Miracle
Captain

☪ ℓαη∂ σƒ σѕ¢υяσ ☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces