Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply Station Square (RP SubForum)
Alice's Creepy Inn/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you hear a voice behind you what you do?
SCREAM AND RUN!! D8
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Turn and face it >:(
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Coward in a corner till it stops whispering
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:51 am
Corrupt Iblis was knocked over when Light tackled her and she tried to get him off of her, but she had to use her arms to block the punches. She got hit quite a bit though since Light was so fast. She could feel the hate growing inside him and grinned. "Yes...that's it... Let your anger and hate show... Hit me harder! Show me how angry you are! That little brat could be dead for all you know... Now doesn't that make you angry?" she teased, trying to get his anger to grow. If his anger and hate increases enough, Corrupt Iblis will be able to draw power from it and even gain an influence over him.

Little Iblis, her face wet with tears of pain, tried to sit up but the bleeding wound in her chest kept her down. "...I-I'm alright..." she replied weakly. Knowing that she wasn't convincing him, she rolled onto her stomach and managed to push herself up that way into a sitting position. The pup wiped the tears from her face and tried to put on a brave face. She tried to stand but fell over in pain. She hated looking so weak in front of D.L.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:14 am
Light growled and tried to punch her more, his anger rising and his rage blinding him. He didn't even notice what she was planning as he kept fighting her. Light had never been this angry before but with D.L separated from him, the negative energy was building up inside Light.

D.L noticed and knelt down to little Iblis, ignoring his pain and the dizziness. he reached out and scooped her up in his arms. Although what he was planning to do was going to be risky but he did it anyway, healing the pup's wound in her chest but causing himself some pain in the process. D.L wasn't even sure why he cared but he thought to himself, he didn't care he just owed her one for helping him.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:44 am
Corrupt Iblis began to absorb Light's negative energy. "Yes...yes... That's it..." Once she collected enough she let out a blast of energy and knocked Light off of her. "My, my... You have a lot of anger in you... Lets see if we can put that to use..." she said and a dark aura glowed from her hands. It looked like she had ignited her fists, but it was dark energy.

Little Iblis was surprised by D.L's action. "Thank you" she said and felt slightly guilty that these guys kept healing her even though they needed healing. The pup looked over at the fight and saw what was happening. The energy blast pushed her back a few feet, but she stayed standing. "Light! He's in trouble!" she said and ran up to him. "Light! Calm down! You're just giving her power! She'll drain you of your energy like a leech! You'll be consumed by corruption if you don't calm down!" little Iblis warned as she tugged at his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 am
Light was too clouded by rage until little Iblis tugged at his hand, he suddenly snapped out of it and calmed down when he noticed the pup was okay. "Iblis..." he said quietly then shook his head, he felt a little dizzy and his head hurt. Although he calmed down, his negative energy had grown too much and was starting to hurt him. "argh..." he held his head and growled, trying to fight the negative energy inside himself.

D.L quickly got up and rushed in front of Light and little Iblis, shielding him and her from corrupted Iblis. If she tried to use that energy on D.L, he wouldn't be able to resist the dark aura but he charged at evil Iblis anyway.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 am
Corrupt Iblis saw D.L charging toward her and grinned. She began building up the dark energy in her hands. "You want more? Well... I have a little something for you..." she said mysteriously. Her attack hasn't charged all the way yet so she dodged D.L. a few times.

Little Iblis could see that Light wasn't feeling well. "Stay here. " she said and then saw D.L charging. "No don't!" little Iblis called after him. She saw Corrupt Iblis charging up an attack with all that dark energy. A direct hit could be fatal. The little pup darted toward Corrupt Iblis with her amulet in her hand. While she was distracted, little Iblis jumped over Corrupt Iblis and put the amulet around her neck. The amulet sparked a little but nothing happened. "W-What?! I don't understand! Why didn't that work?!" the young pup questioned shocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:35 pm
D.L ignored little Iblis and kept charging at Corrupted Iblis, he was itching for a good fight from her but didn't realize the danger he was in. If that attack hit him, he'd been consumed by it's dark aura. The effects might even change his personality into something wicked, but he didn't seem worried about her charged up attack. "If you want to hit me... you'll just miss." he smirked and taunted her slightly.

Light kept struggling to fight the negative energy but it hurt each time he fought it, although he didn't give up so easily and after awhile it stopped. He was so tired though that he was breathing heavily, like he was out of breath.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:54 pm
Hearing D.L's taunt, Corrupt Iblis shrugs her shoulders. "Alright... Guess I shouldn't waste it on you then. This takes so long to charge, it would just be a waste if I missed..." she said and then suddenly fired the attack at little Iblis. Little Iblis tried to dodge the sudden attack, but she was caught off guard and she just wasn't fast enough. The attack hits her and sends her skidding across the room and she hits the wall. Corrupt Iblis grins and her hands smoke a little from the power of the attack. "Heh... That was better than I expected... Too bad it wasn't a direct hit..." she said with slight pleasure.

Little Iblis groaned in pain. She was starting to lose consciousness and had to fight to stay awake. She was much weaker without the amulet and her physical stability wavered like a hologram. Her bright white soul visible inside her chest, now started to tint and flicker like a dying light. The amulet around corrupt Iblis' neck was starting to do the same as corrupt Iblis approached the pup.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:24 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

"...Light!"

Rushing into the room where the battle between the four took place, Wave moved over to the white hedgehog while Jay did whatever he chose to. Taking a knee to look over the other whom was in pain, he glanced over to the spectacle of... two individuals that looked like Iblis and another hedgehog whom was very similar to Light.

"Uhh... What the heck's going on here?"

(I'm just going to assume we found our way here, since it's been so long since our last post.)  

Tytun

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 pm
Tytun

Jay followed suit without hesitation, watching the girl who was very weird looking and resembled Iblis whilst Wave did whatever he did. Wait... the other girl looked like Iblis too, but younger.
'Well, this is certainly a predicament,' he remarked quietly, flicking his hand and making a fireball as he observed the scene quickly. Multiple people, different colors... God, where these alternate versions?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:36 pm
Light heard Wave and looked at him slightly, his breathing was finally going back to normal. "Some how... Iblis got separated into two different people... same happened to me..." he said but coughed when he tried to speak, he then gazed at little Iblis with worry.

D.L widened his eyes slightly as he saw little Iblis get hit, he then snapped and growled at Corrupted Iblis. Little lightning volts sparking around his arms and hands. Without a word he spin dashed towards Corrupted Iblis then tackled her, he was very pissed and it showed in his eyes.

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Taking in Light's response, Wave looked back to the battle as it took place. Whatever was going on here was beyond him, but it was definitely bad from just looking at it. Helping Light up to his feet, the hedgehog continued to watch the sight, moving the injured one over to the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:01 am
Before she could reach the pup, Corrupt Iblis was caught off guard by D.L's tackle. She was slightly surprised by D.L's rage. She tried to push him off but he was stronger than her muscle wise. "Y'know, you don't seem to be the kind of guy who would care about others. Especially not a runt like her. Care to explain?" she said curiously as they wrestled not too far from little Iblis.

Little Iblis tried to stand, but fell over. She could barely hold herself up. She saw D.L tackle Corrupt Iblis. "N-no... " she said weakly.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:11 am
D.L humphed slightly at that comment Corrupted Iblis replied with, he knew he didn't care as much as Light but he owed the runt for helping him. "It's not that I care... I just owe her..." he said then he looked at the amulet she had around her neck. He wondered why the pup placed that on her, probably hoping things would go back to normal. "I think it's time you were sealed away..." he said in a very cold way.

Light didn't take his eyes off little Iblis until Wave set him down out of harms way. "Save the kid... that's the real Iblis. The other one is just a corrupted version of her." he said towards Wave and looked back at the pup, who was having trouble getting up. ((wait lol did Wave already help little Iblis as well?))

Just when things couldn't get worse, the ghost with the large hands returns. "need some help... corrupted Iblis...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:49 pm
Corrupt Iblis looked at D.L with slight disbelief. "Alright, if you say so..." she replied. She tried to kick D.L off, but he quickly had her pinned down. She grinned when she heard the large handed ghost. "The kid. Finish her. Kill the light and darkness has control. I can't take care of this one..." she instructed, with a slight tease to D.L. She then suddenly rolled over and got on top of D.L.

Little Iblis managed to get to her feet, but she was very weak. "The amulet... I need...to get to the amulet... We join at the amulet..." Little Iblis said weakly, but loud enough for the others to hear. The pup stumbled backwards and fell onto her back at the sight of the large hands. They kind of scared her a little bit.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 pm
(Not yet, but that's his next plan now. XP)

While helping Light to the side, Wave noticed that the younger version of Iblis had fallen over while trying to stand. Whatever had happened here had drained her of energy, which put her in a dangerous situation. It was then that Light instructed him to save the child, as 'she was the real Iblis'. Looking to the other, he would nod softly as he stated, "Alright, leave that to me!" before moving to his feet and rushing over to the little Iblis, whom had managed to get back up only to fall over on her back. Of course, he had barely heard her spoken words, and almost immediately noticed the ghost hands as well. He didn't have time to wonder what that was about, but he quickly grabbed Iblis from behind, picking her up in his arms. "What's this about the amulet, Iblis? We don't have time to be reckless, it's not safe here anymore."  
Station Square (RP SubForum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff