Welcome to Gaia! ::

Castle of Safe Haven

Back to Guilds

A guild for all races, a final safe haven, zOMG activities, Role PLaying, Whatever you need here it is. 

Tags: zOMG, Vampire, Werewolf, Kingdom, inter-species 

Reply Safe Haven
Castle Churchyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordVampyreLeon
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:33 pm
Out of no where vampire bats filled every opening in the area reducing visibility to almost to nothing. Just a black mass skittering about flapping their wings almost to deafing numbers from the sheer amount of them. The bats now circulate in front of the gate many flying into its epicenter. The bats now flapping together form the shape of a man as settling revealing more of his features.then there stood Leon lord of haven. Greeting them all with a wicked smile on his pale features. Holding the letter in his hand he raises his hand towards them waving the parchment about greeting them all. Standing there he secretly awaits there reactions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The wages of sin, paid in full.
With A Cruel Blade I end another Fool.

Sayrus stood in silence as he watched the circulation of bats surround him and the random people, he began to get into a defensive position readying his body to lunge straight back into the fray. That was until he saw another of his kind, he studied the Vampire as he smirked standing straight up noting the oldness of the vampire and knowing that he couldn't be missed: "So, the Ancient Vampire known as Leon finally shows his face, I'm surprised I thought you loved sitting on that throne of yours." He chuckled approaching Leon as he did a little self-grooming trying to wipe off the blood-stains that seemed to stick on him like stickers.  

Edgelord666KMS

LordVampyreLeon
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 pm
LotN Lilith Ravenryder

Sayrus stood in silence as he watched the circulation of bats surround him and the random people, he began to get into a defensive position readying his body to lunge straight back into the fray. That was until he saw another of his kind, he studied the Vampire as he smirked standing straight up noting the oldness of the vampire and knowing that he couldn't be missed: "So, the Ancient Vampire known as Leon finally shows his face, I'm surprised I thought you loved sitting on that throne of yours." He chuckled approaching Leon as he did a little self-grooming trying to wipe off the blood-stains that seemed to stick on him like stickers.
Leon standing tall and proud he looks upon them all and then focuses on the other vampire. He then has scowl like look as he begins to speak, "I very much so enjoy my throne." As he proceeds he lightens up almost sounding jokingly and then serious, "anyways this letter I have delivered to me by my personal aids apparently states how we can expect a new arrival soon. Her name is Ophelia and she's quite unique. Welcome her as if we would any. She's just a tad bit shy" as he chuckles to himself a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Sayrus chuckled ignoring his angered tone saying: "Oh? Fresh meat? I do like a new face around these parts." He laughed heartfully. It indeed was a very long time since he's seen a new Vampire's face, most of the time he spent watching these dull creatures walk about in their business with their heads up their asses.  

Edgelord666KMS

MalikVelkari
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Pup

9,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:39 pm
Lego noticed leon and walked over to the two vampires.
"Greetings Leon how do you fair? What made you come out?" Lego looked st all the bodies on the ground.
"....should leave soon..." he mumbled under his breath "The activity perhaps? Or just felt like coming out?" Lego said as a his ears moved to a inquisitive position.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:22 pm
Ezio_Legoiceking_Auditore
"Greetings Leon how do you fair? What made you come out?" Lego looked st all the bodies on the ground.
"....should leave soon..." he mumbled under his breath "The activity perhaps? Or just felt like coming out?" Lego said as a his ears moved to a inquisitive position.
" to be honest we have a new attendee here at safe haven and wish for a heartfelt welcome for her shy nature restrains her. Also I figured you guys could handle it though I think I might want to play for a moment. Has been a moment since I could stretch these wings of mine." Upon finishing his words the stack of bodies rise in front of Leon under his command to have free will and fight once more. The deceased bodies freshly dead before him stood at attention. Suddenly the raggedy corpses jump into the air aiming for impact on Leon. Leon slowly lifts his head up as a black aura cloaks him enveloping him in absolute darkness in a mere second. The sheer force of it coming out sent the bodies even higher and off balance now in mid flight spinning helpless before him. The next second Leon was gone just thin vapors of of shadowy wispy smoke. Suddenly Leon is behind them all with a malicious smile swiping his right hand swiftly towards the side, in doing so black flames with bloody spikes propelled themselves forth from his nails sinking into their targets hitting them. Leon then jerks his hand back to him as blood erupted from the deceased bodies extending out to the others interlinking all of them with a single motion. Suddenly thE bodies ignite in his black flame burning these already dead men to ash. Slowly lowering himself to the ground Leon still has enormous smile upon his face.  

LordVampyreLeon
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

MalikVelkari
Vice Captain

Fuzzy Pup

9,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 pm
LordVampyreLeon
" to be honest we have a new attendee here at safe haven and wish for a heartfelt welcome for her shy nature restrains her. Also I figured you guys could handle it though I think I might want to play for a moment. Has been a moment since I could stretch these wings of mine." Upon finishing his words the stack of bodies rise in front of Leon under his command to have free will and fight once more. The deceased bodies freshly dead before him stood at attention. Suddenly the raggedy corpses jump into the air aiming for impact on Leon. Leon slowly lifts his head up as a black aura cloaks him enveloping him in absolute darkness in a mere second. The sheer force of it coming out sent the bodies even higher and off balance now in mid flight spinning helpless before him. The next second Leon was gone just thin vapors of of shadowy wispy smoke. Suddenly Leon is behind them all with a malicious smile swiping his right hand swiftly towards the side, in doing so black flames with bloody spikes propelled themselves forth from his nails sinking into their targets hitting them. Leon then jerks his hand back to him as blood erupted from the deceased bodies extending out to the others interlinking all of them with a single motion. Suddenly thE bodies ignite in his black flame burning these already dead men to ash. Slowly lowering himself to the ground Leon still has enormous smile upon his face.

"Not one for subtlety are we?" lego said as he turned to leon.
"why do you have such a feral infestation anyway? wass it the war?" lego asked as he looked around with his ears twitiching.
"we need to move now or were gonna get into a really bad attack. these guys sound taller, probably as tall as the church." lego said witha grim look as he looked into the nearby forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:31 pm
LordVampyreLeon

"Not one for subtlety are we?" lego said as he turned to leon.
"why do you have such a feral infestation anyway? wass it the war?" lego asked as he looked around with his ears twitiching.
"we need to move now or were gonna get into a really bad attack. these guys sound taller, probably as tall as the church." lego said witha grim look as he looked into the nearby forest.
Leon chuckling to himself before proclaiming to Legos questions, " I thought I was subtle. Oh well I'm afraid. Though the infestation actually roots back to the previous queen of this realm.....my former wife. After I killed her she still haunts me in death. She was quite the strategists. Sadly now this is all that remains of her beautiful existence." Finishing his words he chokes upon the last few remembering it all having a hard time stomaching the gravitation of the reality at hand. One day he knows he will run into her again. She always was stubborn and never took defeat well. Though as he reminences to himself he can't help to smile knowing at least he will put her down for good. Knowing he alone would end her diseased existence upon this realm. Leon couldn't help but clap at to her brilliant plan only he knew as he continued to clap and walk away waving saying to them, " make sure you treat Ophelia well or I might have your head on a pike next" he jokingly says as he wanders into the horizon.  

LordVampyreLeon
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Edgelord666KMS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 pm
Sayrus let out a hearty laughter before yawning and stretching saying: "Alright, I promise to go easy on the lady, after all a new face is something I've *he took a breath and smiled with a malice* Been Desperate for....." His voice seemed to echo at the last 2 words. Sayrus began to walk towards a building as he waved and said: "Well, I'm off to catch some z's so I'll catch you later Wolfy Boy." ((Exit))  
Safe Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff