Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:13 pm
A growl rolled from her throat as Morag rolled onto her stomach, her tail twitching. Well, at least it was over now, despite her poor showing. She needed to get some more training in... if it came to a real fight, odds were it would end up the same way. Damn her eye... Her face scrunched as she frowned, rubbing a paw along her damaged cheek. There had to be a way to compensate for it...

Morag glanced up at the mention of a party, but she didn't really feel in the mood for it. Maybe if she had done something worthwhile, but celebrate her failure? Not really.

Yawning, the dark lioness stretched lazily before climbing to her paws, her tail curling back and forth, before she started back towards the dens.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:57 am
Teketeza rolled his eyes and smirked at Badieh. "It'll be your problem when war is upon us and a Hongshan supposedly has your back, only for them to run into a corner and hide, or crumble into a shivering mess." He frowned deeply. "Physically, you may think that they're ready, but mentally, they are broken and useless." The fact that Badieh was his Aunt mattered little. In his opinion, what he said was fair, based on how a few of the Hongshan had reacted during battle.

The fact that Azar thought that he had a point didn't surprise him at all, since he fully believed that he was right. Still, he had to admit that Azar worded it a bit better. Soleil's idea actually wasn't half bad, but it would still only be games. That was the problem. "Azar is right, we could never be fully prepared for a real war, I'll admit that. I just don't think that 'games' are a good enough form of training."

When someone else defended the Hongshan, Teketeza opened his mouth to respond, but was interupted by Hraga. A low growl radiated in his throat. "I don't need to look for a real war. It's lurking just on the horizon. And the longer we spend cloistered within our own lands playing these stupid games, the longer the enemy has to prepare." The firey grey male had said from early on that they needed to strike sooner rather than later.

"Do you think that their preparation for war involves tagging each other out, and answering riddles? Lets hope that it does, because then at least we'll stand a chance, because they'll be just as ill-prepared as we are." With that, Teketeza turned and started making his way back to the dens, shooting the group of Hongshan one last look of disgust as he went by.

It seemed that the grey male's words affected a few of the Firekin, as questioning looks graced their faces, with a couple of them repeating what he had said. Despite this, the majority of the Firekin seemed to reject his idea that Hongshan are weak, which was a small relief. When the black female named Badieh came over, he offered her a small smile. "Thank you."

Ukuba knew that he and the other Hongshan were anything but weak. At the same time though, confronting the Nergui after all that had happened was not going to be easy. The fact that they would do it anyway was a sign of strength in itself. As long as the majority of the Firekin accepted them as fellow warriors, it mattered little what the minority thought.

Wishing to lighten the mood, if that was at all possible, he gave Roho a playful nudge with his paw. "The next time that we have war games, I will have to get you back for tagging me out." He chose to speak in the common tongue, since there was now a Firekin with them.

~Masamune~

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 am
If Sjari was bothered or offended by Teketeza's words, he didn't show it. Badieh's presence at his side was, nonetheless, welcomed, and he returned the smile. He didn't quite understand where the gray male got the idea a Hongshan might hide when battle came. "I'll have your back." He said to the female beside him, almost looking amused. Sjari would let himself worry when people he actually respected started speaking out against the Hongshan.

A party sounded good. He would probably end up avoiding it, because to Sjari it seemed almost empty. But if the firekin could enjoy themselves, it would be nice.

Tswana wasn't as cool as Sjari, and her ears laid back irritably, glaring at the gray firekin. Broken and useless? She growled. "You underestimate us." The Hongshan had been a pride of warriors before the Nergui came, and what they had been through... Yes. Some would never be the same.

But at least for Tswana, the desire for revenge worked to make her stronger. She rolled her eyes and stalked over to sit with Roho, Ukuba, Sjari and a firekin, whose name she didn't know.

She wasn't very interested in the argument between Teketeza, the Hongshan and some other firekin. So she focused on something else. "Well, why would we let them draw us out?" Kalama wrinkled her nose at Soleil's suggestion. "I mean, yeah. It's good to know how to fight on other terrain, but the only way they'll lure us out is if we let them." It seemed very simple to her. If they knew it was a possibility, they should just stay put.

Unless the Nergui managed to get their paws on a hostage, that would be rather... tricky. But she'd rather not raise that concern. Kalama personally had no one she'd go out of her way to save. "It just ain't smart." She didn't have an illusions about bravely charging out into glorious battle. It was less risky to stay put, use the desert to their advantage and win. Ultimately, winning was what mattered. She had confidence that the Nergui would be defeated. Frankly, the lack of water looked like the biggest thread the firekin were facing.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm
The pretend war was over, and while a party sounded promising it was about time Xefo headed home. He wasn't exactly in the mood to fight over scraps either. There wouldn't be a feast waiting for him at home, but he could probably get some food without having to fight for it. He had never needed to go hungry since he joined his lion companion.

It was a bit dull to fly over the desert, but the hot updrafts would help and give him additional lift. Hopefully he'd be home soon enough.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 17!

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

[okay, so technically its sunday where I am...]

Thank you guys SO MUCH for such an awesome RP. We will definitely try adapting this system for some future RPs with more 'real' settings, so its been such a big help to test out things!

I'll be having two raffles for prizes today! The first, I will roll for the page, and then post number. If the post is me or Kimaria, I will take the first person who posts after, going down.

On the rare instance that this is on a new page [such as page 15 being my post], it will go to the next page.

The second raffle will be for everyone who participated and filled in a dice game post! Just as a thank you for everyone who risked their characters getting tagged out for the sake of fun. <33333

And noooow.

LETS ROLL PAGE NUMBER.

Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 pm
POST NUMBER.  

Mimsey

Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 17!

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 pm
1. Excited Apathy
2. Talencia
3. Excited Apathy
4. Redbud-Tree
5. PhiferWolf
6. Meepfur
7. wooga Paes
8. Meepfur
9. Thalion
10. wooga Paes
11. Talencia
12. Meepfur
13. ShinosBee
14. Thalion
15. Redbud-Tree
16. Excited Apathy
17. Meepfur
18. ~Masamune~
19. Talencia
20. Kaelyndra
21. ShinosBee
22. Meepfur
23. wooga Paes
24. Andranis
25. Bluefire Dragonz
26. Andranis
27. Bluefire Dragonz
28. Meepfur
29. wooga Paes
30. Andranis
31. Meepfur
32. Kaelyndra
33. wooga Paes
34. Meepfur
35. Kaelyndra
36. wooga Paes
37. Andranis
38. Talencia
39. DragonsRage24
40. wooga Paes
41. Andranis
42. DragonsRage24
43. wooga Paes
44. DragonsRage24
45. Andranis
46. wooga Paes
47. Andranis
48. Dragonsrage24
49. wooga Paes
50. DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:27 pm
Congrats!

Andranis
First pick

Meepfur
Second pick

User Image
User Image

You may keep or gift away the cubs! The parents are Ea and Vlam, and they were colored by Ecavi.

Mimsey

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:48 am
(( surprised heart Congrats Andranis and Meep! whee And well done to Mims and Kima for making such a fantastic event! ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:01 am
((Thank you for the event! It was fun to get a chance to play with my vulture))  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:34 pm
Mimsey

User Image

You may keep or gift away the cubs! The parents are Ea and Vlam, and they were colored by Ecavi.

Holy shnizzles! ;3; I pick the white cub ~ ;3; heart Thank you, Mimsey and Kimaria! heart (MAN this was fun xd *Had far too much fun frustrating Soleil*)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 pm
(( surprised *unexpected!* Thank you thank you. <3 I would like to gift mine to Annchen, please!))  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:34 pm
Annchen

(( <33333 Sounds good to me! Annchen/Andranis, make sure to ping names over to me or the mule! ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:27 pm
heart Thank you so much!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items