Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Yukimori Family Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKai smiled at his lover. "Thank you Seren." He leaned over and kissed her. "I love you and that's why I'd place my life before you did yours." He told the woman with a sweet smile that could warm up the coldest of South Pole nights.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageSeren kisses her fiance back on the lips. She couldn't help but melt seeing his smile. "And I love you. I don't want anything to happen to you at all." She said before reaching her hand up to touch his cheek lightly with her fingertips.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKai smiled and did the same as Seren did with his own figures. "Then we agree." He told her with a gentle smile as he leaned his head and pressed his forehead to hers. "Remember the one day we will have children and those children are going to need their mother. When that time comes I want you to think more about yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageHearing Kai say those words to her about him wanting her to think more about herself, Seren just couldn't do that. It was almost as if he was saying good bye to her. "Don't say that Kai, our children are going to need their father as well." She says to him in a whisper.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:03 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKai chuckled. "Seren. I will do everything in my power to be there for you forever. The same with our children. However I will make sure that everyone can get out in safety first." He told her. He was not going to let anyone to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageSeren nods her head and closes her eyes. She would help her fiance get everyone out safely first and then she would run. But she dare not say a word to him about that. Then with her free hand, Seren takes a hold of Kai's free hand and squeezes it gently.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKai was glad that she agreed. A young child couldn't take care of himself like his mother could. "Well I've heard of this name. This guy is a bender so don't worry. He's also a probender, he can wield fire. He may be the last person we need for team Badgermole." The waterbender told his bride. She didn't have to worry aboug this man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageSeren listens to Kai as he told her about this fire bender that had came into the house. All the woman could do was keep her mouth shut and listen to her fiance as he told her about the firebender.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKai smiled at the two ladies. "Well if he isn't here then we may as well go back to dinner." He suggested to his ladies. They had been pulled away from their meal and it was about time they go back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:12 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User Image
Looking up at her fiancĂ©, Seren nods her head agreeing with Kai even though she wasnt quite hungry anymore. She couldn't eat anything else after the talk with Kai about being seperated from him if something should happen.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

iBlankets

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 pm
(Sorry, Was out for a few days >.<)

Zhaidouji Zai

Zai knocked on the door again, leaning against the side next to the door. He waited for an answer and thought to himself "..Kai better be home... he always seems to be gone whenever im looking for him.."  
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff