Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: We rise again!

Back to Guilds

This is a Naruto role play based after many genterations after the cannons all are gone. 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, 7 swordsmen, Akasuki, Ninja 

Reply We Rise Again!
Guild Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:49 pm
Hello, this is just a place to talk about pretty much anything. So feel free to talk here. But remember to be kind, and respectful to other members.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:49 am
Okay, I seen that we are missing a few bloodlines. If anyone wants to help feel free to.

Zetsu - Going to have to figuring out how he works.

Hidan - He is going to be something to think about

Jugo - The Original Cursed Mark, he wont be to hard.

We are missing Chouji's clan.

We are missing whatever the heck Orochimaru is.

Senjutsu- Or Sage jutsu, also meaning Sage mod.

Rinnegan- figure out

Kasime- his clan or bloodline.

Also, I have been thinking of allowing all jonin class and above to learn two jutsu's not of their class. Like summoning, puppets, medical.

I been doing some reading, and it appears that if a sharingan user is brought back to life, not threw an impure resuscitation will gain Rinnegan. So lets figure some way to get this into the guild as well.  

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Pandora Green
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:46 am
Ok heres my input on this post.
Zetsu: we have a writeup for his clan but id have to get you the users id to get permission as its a custom.

Hidan: Better figure something out cause i just dug up his head in rp.

jugo: a writeup exists but again not sure who owns it.

Akimichi: you found that yesterday

Naga: i personally made my favorite badasses clan orochimaru. Might let you all use it depending on activity

Senjutsu: got a list and rules to go into sage mode.

Rinnegan: Not possible to do without really watering it down unless you want a majorly overpowered person.

Kisame hoshigake: i have this one somewhere

On jounin: i like this but it needs to have a big restrictions. Id say no styles or medical jutsu for them. And summon techs take one ninjutsu slot anyway so thats not a big deal.

I dont think it was stated that the person has to die to gain rinnegan but instead was stated as a fifth stage of sharringan. Im actually highly against rinnegan as a bloodline in any guild.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 pm
Holy Rinaku
Ok heres my input on this post.
Zetsu: we have a writeup for his clan but id have to get you the users id to get permission as its a custom.

Hidan: Better figure something out cause i just dug up his head in rp.

jugo: a writeup exists but again not sure who owns it.

Akimichi: you found that yesterday

Naga: i personally made my favorite badasses clan orochimaru. Might let you all use it depending on activity

Senjutsu: got a list and rules to go into sage mode.

Rinnegan: Not possible to do without really watering it down unless you want a majorly overpowered person.

Kisame hoshigake: i have this one somewhere

On jounin: i like this but it needs to have a big restrictions. Id say no styles or medical jutsu for them. And summon techs take one ninjutsu slot anyway so thats not a big deal.

I dont think it was stated that the person has to die to gain rinnegan but instead was stated as a fifth stage of sharringan. Im actually highly against rinnegan as a bloodline in any guild.

Okay, the ones with lines threw them are are no longer an issue. Because I have found Hidan one. It's kinda funny, he is in the null jutsu's, towards the end. And thinking about it and talking about it with Holy, the Rinnegan is way to god mody to ever be in an rp. Also, Some Sage mod is here, it's in the sealer jutsu's.  

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Pandora Green
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Ryan if you want people to post more you need to

A: fill in the other villages rather than just konoha.
B: Come up with some sort of plot for the future as incentive for them to post. Build on what i did in konoha if you wish.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:09 pm
totally agree with you holy, i'm hoping my contest will bring in some people and in order to fill in villages we still need a couple more kage to run them. By the way I like the way you did your post in konoha, interested to see what you do with the head lol.  

ChaosDuo
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

Ryan The Insane
Captain

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 pm
Tis why I made those Arcs.