The BGA is for all of us booty grab addicts 

Tags: Booty, Grab, Addicts 

Reply The B.G.A: Booty Grab Addicts
BGA Banners and Bumpers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you all who made the bumpers and banners!
  They're awesome!
  We should have more of them!
  Gold
View Results

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Tessa Davis
Thanks for the awesome banners! I added it to my signature!

Nice ^^

Love the dragon theme! (Love dragons, period) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 pm
Tessa Davis

No problem. Thank you for showing your support ^_^  

Torment_Desires
Captain

Adored Phantom

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100

Tessa Davis

Swashbuckling Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 pm
Torment_Desires
Tessa Davis

You are very welcome! I always agree with less cliques, and more fair play. I've seen some very intense bulling against an individual amungst the aquarium community. So something like this is rather refreshing.

I love your name too btw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:01 pm
NocturnalVeil
Tessa Davis

Nice ^^

I love dragons too! I'm trying to be dressed as a green dragon, and a dragon rider. Not sure how well I did. Still working on it.  

Tessa Davis

Swashbuckling Gaian

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 pm
Tessa Davis
NocturnalVeil
Tessa Davis

Nice ^^

I love dragons too! I'm trying to be dressed as a green dragon, and a dragon rider. Not sure how well I did. Still working on it.

The Forteanagoria have a pair of green/orange wings that might go better with the horns, it usually is around 400k, the green on that item is also a bit blueish but much paler. The great old one have a pair of black wings that's not too expensive, around 50k I think, it would go nicely with both Mwee and Smok the baby dragon. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm
NocturnalVeil
Tessa Davis
NocturnalVeil
Tessa Davis

Nice ^^

The Forteanagoria have a pair of green/orange wings that might go better with the horns, it usually is around 400k, the green on that item is also a bit blueish but much paler. The great old one have a pair of black wings that's not too expensive, around 50k I think, it would go nicely with both Mwee and Smok the baby dragon. ^^
Great old one doesn't work. To small. But Forteanagoria might. Just gaia doesn't focus much on it's green tone matching. lol Thanks for the tips though! heart  

Tessa Davis

Swashbuckling Gaian

Torment_Desires
Captain

Adored Phantom

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:15 pm
Tessa Davis
Torment_Desires
Tessa Davis

You are very welcome! I always agree with less cliques, and more fair play. I've seen some very intense bulling against an individual amungst the aquarium community. So something like this is rather refreshing.

Awe thank you. And yes we have seen some issues with that as well. If you see someone being bullied please give them a link to us. We are a warm welcoming community and we don't want to see someone quit due to people being rude and bullying others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 am
Torment_Desires
Tessa Davis
Torment_Desires
Tessa Davis

Awe thank you. And yes we have seen some issues with that as well. If you see someone being bullied please give them a link to us. We are a warm welcoming community and we don't want to see someone quit due to people being rude and bullying others.
Yup! I'll definitely keep that in mind! 3nodding

It's good to find other people that hate online clique/bully groups. Bad when the people doing the bulling are in 'high places' so to speak. Seems no place is imune to corruption. Such is the way with people though. So very corruptable. It's reassuring finding other people willing to fight the good fight. heart  

Tessa Davis

Swashbuckling Gaian

Torment_Desires
Captain

Adored Phantom

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:46 am
Tessa Davis

Yeah I am looking forward to helping bring down the cliques. It's not fair and bullying isn't nice either. It's upsetting that no matter where you go or what you do you can't escape bullying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 am
Torment_Desires
Yeah I am looking forward to helping bring down the cliques. It's not fair and bullying isn't nice either. It's upsetting that no matter where you go or what you do you can't escape bullying.

Yeah, exactly! I'm all for that! I remember when I would come home sobbing from school because of bullies. I hated school life. I loved to learn, and most of the teachers enjoyed someone who listened, but the kids made my life miserable. My dad would tell me, "It doesn't matter where you go, what school or city, there will always be bullies." I said that I understood, but it wasn't until I became an adult I realized just how true those words were. Bullies, corruption, don't change when you get older, it just gets hidden better with dire consequences.  

Tessa Davis

Swashbuckling Gaian

Torment_Desires
Captain

Adored Phantom

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 am
Tessa Davis
Torment_Desires

Yeah, exactly! I'm all for that! I remember when I would come home sobbing from school because of bullies. I hated school life. I loved to learn, and most of the teachers enjoyed someone who listened, but the kids made my life miserable. My dad would tell me, "It doesn't matter where you go, what school or city, there will always be bullies." I said that I understood, but it wasn't until I became an adult I realized just how true those words were. Bullies, corruption, don't change when you get older, it just gets hidden better with dire consequences.

Yeah, I had to deal with the same stuff in school. I finally gave up caring about the kids that made fun of me and bullied me and I grew up to own my own company and I have surpassed many of the kids that picked on me. Sadly the world doesn't change and nor do the people in it, we just have to not let them bother us and move on with our lives. Easier said than done though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm
Torment_Desires
Yeah, I had to deal with the same stuff in school. I finally gave up caring about the kids that made fun of me and bullied me and I grew up to own my own company and I have surpassed many of the kids that picked on me. Sadly the world doesn't change and nor do the people in it, we just have to not let them bother us and move on with our lives. Easier said than done though.
WOW! Your own company??!! What company might I ask?

I went into the Military, got out, got married, had a baby. x.x Only now trying to go to collage, but I've always had my heart set on it..so yeah. Not doing so great, but I found someone to spend the rest of my life with and love. I think that makes up for it. I'm happy with it, either way. I get schooling, and it'll be truly perfect.  

Tessa Davis

Swashbuckling Gaian

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 pm
Added a new banner and a new bumper I commissioned from Rizzarrr. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[align=center][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/xaas8.png[/IMG][/align]

tommy chongs kid
Crew

Anxious Blob

19,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 pm
acutebluecupcake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[align=center][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/xaas8.png[/IMG][/align]

I've added it to the list! 3nodding  
The B.G.A: Booty Grab Addicts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas