Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kickblue

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:46 pm
Enzo Lucero

User Image
Misa's voice rang out loud and clear, demanding that everyone drop low to the ground. Choosing not to argue, Enzo sliced one more rabid wolf in half and hit the dirt. A swarm of forest creatures finished all of the canines off, leaving her at a loss for words. "............" Picking herself off of the ground, she dusted herself off and sheathed the sword she called Albion. "thanks Misa...god, that was amazing." Enzo said, rubbing the claw marks on her skin. "wolves attacking for no reason, with poisonous bites...i gotta get to the bottom of this."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm
Neko Queen Nala

Insane WereWolf

hello. just wanted to say that emotion_awesome  

kickblue

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 am
kickblue
Neko Queen Nala

Insane WereWolf

Why hello there emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:49 pm
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox listened to Mika and dropped down to the ground. She watched as the animals of the forest ripped through the wolves like they were nothing; she was in awe. She glanced at her arm and noticed that she could see the poison spreading. She stood when everyone had cleared and turned to Mika. "What do I do about this?" she asked, holding up her bloodied forearm.
I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

kickblue

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:11 pm
Insane WereWolf
kickblue
Neko Queen Nala

Insane WereWolf

and how are you today, mademoiselle Wolfy?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:20 pm
kickblue
Insane WereWolf
kickblue
Neko Queen Nala

Insane WereWolf

and how are you today, mademoiselle Wolfy?

I am quite good, How about yourself? 3nodding  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:27 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra was barely able to maintain conscientiousness she had been bitten my many creatures before but this time was different, she laid on the ground of maintain the little bit of strength she had left 'Some Spirit I am...Taken down by a bite...I'm pathetic' she thought as she weakly looked at her arm still oozing the strange shadow like liquid 'I hope Clyde and Misa are alright' Umbra weakly lifted her head "At least the wolves are gone..." she whispered

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 pm
((i just realized that i mixed up Misa's and Mika's names........damn. gonk btw, @Neko: hey why did you make Mika a known fighter anyways? i never knew why))  

kickblue

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:35 pm
Tori hadn't noticed the other's get hurt until she finished off a couple of wolves with her fire. She put up her hand in front of her mouth and she blew on it. A flame burst into life in her hand, and she used it as a flame thrower, scaring off more of the wolves. "Kasai. We how do we help them?" She asked, cutting the head of another wolf off as Kasai threw fireball's from the sky.
"We have to get them out of here."
"But we can't just let all these wolves go away, they need to die." She said concentrating on her back. flaming wings appeared on her back and she took to the sky to overlook the scene.
"Remember, Tori. Friends come first."
Although she seemed childish, Tori was a hell of a fighter. She was brutal and became a completely different person on the battlefield.
"I understand." They flew away from the remaining wolves, and met those who were injured at the primary battleground. "Are they dying?" She asked looking up at Kasai with sad innocent eyes. The battle was over, and she was back to her own self.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

Misa awoke a bit dazed as she started to get to her feet. She looked around checking to see if the wolves where gone. "Umbra!" Misa exclaimed as she noticed Umbra. "Hang on." She added as she ran over and checked the extent of Umbras injurys. "Well at least your alive. The wolf bites were filled with poision and by the looks of it you got alot more then the others." Misa said as she kneeled next to Umbra. "This will hurt but it is better thyen staying like this for the next few months." Misa said as she grabed a needel like plant. After makeing a small cut in umbras arm she placed it in the small cut draining the posion out of umbra. "If your wondering me and Clyde are fine. I was lucky enough to have been treated before for a poision not much different then the one in there bites an he was not bit. "Cyde now you see why i said you need training these wolves are bad but, I can assure you there not the worse this forest has to offer." Misa said as she turned to face Clyde.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:15 pm
"Misa!" Tori called, skipping over with kasai on toe. Tori threw her arms around Misa. Her body was warm, but not hot. It was like a warm summer's breeze. She smiled up at Misa. "I'm so glad your okay. I was so worried. And your so smart." She knelt next to Umbra with a smile. "Hello there umbra. Back to the land of the living?" She joked tilting her head. "Haven't seen you in a while. Hiding in the shadows again?"
"Tori!" Kasai scolded shaking his head, obviously amused.
"Shes too anti-social, even though shes obviously wanting to be social." She turned back to Umbra. "Right?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra slowly sat up and looked at Misa "Thank you" she then looked at Tori "I...I guess your right...And I guess you could say that..." Umbra looked to the ground a little 'She's right...I do want to be more social but what's holding me back?' she thought

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tori smiled in triumph. "We may be opposites, you being shadowy and all and me being all lightly, if that makes sense, but I want to be friends." She said hugging Umbra's shoulders. "We all do yes?"
"I don't" Kasai said, folding his arm's over his chest.
"I wasn't including you, Kasai. You are to big of an introvert when it comes to other people to be friends with anyone." She said sticking her tongue out at him. Kasai smiled, amused by his sister's obvious disregard for manners.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
"Grea Toris here." Misa thought Before she felt tori wrap her arms arund her for a few seconds. "It takes more then a few blood hungry wolves to kill us Tori you should know that by now."Misa said before Kasai scolded tori. "Good to see your hear Kasai. I needed Someone level haded to watch Umbra while go check on the others. Clyde will you come with me please." Misa said as she stood up and walked over to clyde.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm
MusicalPoet
User Image
As the last of the dead wolves redied Mika regained movemet. "Not sure It seems misa knows how to deal with it. The toxin is something beyound the forest."Mika said as a bird landed on her shoulder. "I see thank you." It seems from what misa said it is not deadly to a forest spirit. So if we can stop the bleeding You should be good as new in a few weeks or months. Had to say which." Mika said as she careflly picked a large leaf from a nearby tree. "I can stop the bleeding but for the next few weeks you should take it easy." Mika said as a small rabbit came up holding a small paste in its mouth. "Brace yourself this may hurt a bit." Mika said before tearing Noxes sleave so she coud tend to the bite.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff