Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Violent Paradise - Open/Needs MOAR PEOPLES PLZ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm
"I'll bet it is." Barkeep held a look of amusement as she then filled a mug for Cameron and refilled Kaistern's. Afterwards, she walked over to the [currently] female patron to deliver her drink. "If it makes you feel any better, Cameron, being female isn't so terrible a curse. When I was an adventurer, I could swing a blade better than anyone. I was also told that not even the hairiest dwarves are half the man I look to be." Barkeep let out a small chuckle, not afraid to snark at her apparent masculinity. "Your gender isn't what makes you 'manly'. It's how you flaunt it that counts." Sometimes the tiefling liked showing that she was perhaps more observant than she seemed, making small comments here and there or giving advise just as she did now.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:23 pm
Venge laughed. He had been paying attention to Cameron and Barkeep. Cameron hated Venge for some reason. Who knew why? Venge didn't give two rat tails that Cameron had a curse that turned his gender on a sneeze. He was just an a** about it. Barkeep was nice to him though. "You? Masculine? Sorry, love, but your the loveliest lass here." Lucy gave him a look. "Other than Luce." He laughed again and gulped the rest of his drink down.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:02 pm
Rebekah's eyes widened. "OH! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!" She flung herself at Barkeep and hugged her. "ARE YOU TELLING ADVENTURE STORIES? CAN YOU TELL ME AN ADVENTURE STORY?!" She was almost vibrating with excitement, because she loved adventure stories, especially Barkeep's adventure stories. "I WANT TO HEAR AN ADVENTURE STORY!!!!"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm
Cameron was growing irritant, watching as Rebekah took her candy. She let her hand drop and looked away, obviously over Rebekah's constant cheer. "You tell everyone they're your favorite," she murmured under her breath, her proceeded to prop her chin up on her hand. She was glad to have the honey mead and rank a nice quarter of her mug before settling it down on the table.

Barkeep always did have a way with words and Cameron looked up the female with much respect. Her eyes twinkled as they ate up Barkeep's motivating words. Alas, Cameron offered a weak smile and a sort of half-hearted chuckle. "Thanks for the speech, Barkeep. It makes me feel a little bit better," she murmured, slightly more emotional than her male side. "But you wouldn't know what it feels like to have your manhood and..." Cameron paused at this part, feeling slightly wary of who she was talking to and who was probably listening, "That...part...of your body disappear in a manner of a sneeze. In just a split second, that...it is just gone!" Cameron pouted slightly, surely comforted by Barkeeps comforting words but a little disheartened now that the prospect of being considered being manly was questioned.

Cameron glanced to Venge who unnecessarily piped in. Cameron didn't particularly like other males, even if they liked Cameron, and Venge obviously counted in that area.
Cameron grit her teeth, her dull, grey eyes glaring at Venge. "Shut up. I don't need to hear your pathetic insults just so you could add to your ego or to make yourself feel good." Cameron surely took what Venge said to heart and being that Cameron was in a more feminine, sensitive, emotional state, Cameron reacted very strongly. Cameron's blush brightened and her voice heightened as she said this, which resulted in a deeper blush and feeling of mortification. She looked away, a tad angry at herself for allowing Venge to make fun of her like that.

Ren chuckled, watching Cameron as she shrank in embarrassment. He leaned on the counter, his eyes dancing as he returned the ball. "Don't be so mean Venge. We all know Cameron is sensitive. She might cry if you pick on her too much."

Evelyn tilted her head to the conversation, her face disapproving of Ren's streak of meanness. She knew he could get far worse if he could.
Evelyn tapped Ren's hand twice, looking at Ren in the eyes with a sort of commanding look. "Stop it boys. Cameron is twice the man as both of you and he is a girl half the time. A real man wouldn't let the fact that he turns into a girl occasionally hurt his manhood." She looked at Cameron as she said this. "I should know, I'm being married to a man who would cry if I broke a nail."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:50 pm
Venge scowled. How dare Cameron and Evelyn get mad at him. "I was addressing Barkeep. I only insult people I find worth my time and hate." He transformed into a wolf and left, money resting where he sat for the drink. He needed a run to calm him down. And maybe a nice rabbit. He was still pretty hungry. He left in a blur, running as fast as his legs could take him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm
Cameron looked away, a tad embarrassed for over reacting and kept a small pout about her face. She played with a lock of her hair, quieting down after Venge had left. Maybe she'd go to apologize to him later. After all, Venge didn't necessarily do anything wrong to her except pick on her once or twice.
Cameron was just really sensitive to his gender issue, which was something very emotional for him, especially so at his age.
From the start, Cameron was never really strong in the first place. When he decided to save that princess from her tower, well, it was only for Cameron to see if he could really prove himself to be a man. But that blasted wizard blessed him ( since blessings work opposite on a demon; like a curse on human or something ) and he had to turn into the very thing he didn't want to become.

But like Barkeep had said, maybe being female wasn't that bad. Cameron respected Barkeep, and even to an extent, Kajiya and Evelyn. They were independent, strong women who didn't need a man to show how tough they were.
Cameron surely shrank a little as she thought about it. It made her feel half way better about being what she was. With a reaffirming nod to herself, she'd decided to give an apology to Venge. Why Cameron had such a big problem with older men than himself?
It probably had something to do with envy. A man with enough reputation and strength was what Cameron idealized. A strong man to be able to protect the weak and fight for justice. Since Cameron had always thought negatively on his predicament, he was always pessimistic, and thus developed his issues.

But here was Kajiya who took advantage of what she was given. Cameron thought that he should be optimistic as well and work with what he had. Not all girls were weak! With that, Cameron swallowed her honeymead and bowed her head. "I'm sorry for causing an unnessicary commotion. I'll be sure to apologize to Venge later," she murmured, accepting to take acountability for her actions.

Ren rubbed the back of his neck, his crimson eyes landing on Cameron before giving a lofty sigh. "I guess I've picked on you too much. And I'm sorry for killing you so unfairly, I guess." He looked away, not one to apologize.

Evelyn bowed her head, feeling a little guilty for miffing Venge off before remained silent. She leaned forward on the counter and placed her chin on her arm as she blew up to play with her bangs. She liked Venge, surely, but she hadn't meant for him to run off.
Nonetheless, Evelyn was glad Ren apologized to Cameron.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 am
((bump?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7