Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:07 pm
Octultus acted quickly. As Fane lapped at her wrist his sword was drawn.

"Put the mare down--and this does not need to escalate any further."

Octultus bellowed, almost thundering himself in the small room. Clouds obscured the sun outside as the afternoon passed by. No one dared enter the tavern or even came near it. luckily, the brat's aura alone kept the simpler folk clear of combat. He had every intention of droping the Dragon fo the Forest to his knees... or the ground should he be so dsetructive.

"You have only a few moments to decide." he spoke again, harsh and crackling voice like thunder in the mountains.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:34 pm
If Fane was intimidated by Octultus' show of force or power he did not show it. He merely laughed and remained holding her wrist for a moment longer. "So quick to wish to fight an unarmed foe. Do you think this commoners would praise you for killing someone in cold blood?" He twisted the mare's wrist a bit more and with a twitch of his body sent her hurtling towards the knight.

He brought his claws up to look at them and licked them clean. "Go on and ask her knight. She will tell you she is coming with him willingly. In fact she wants to come with me. She does like to be dominated so." He laughed and his ears flicked to the booming voice of the night. "Your so unattractive bellowing so. Look how all your little commoners cower before you. The desire to be dominated or they would have asked me to leave before you come in hear pea-cocking your strength. Even if I leave here without my new cook I will simply go to another tavern or inn or cafe and take one there. You wont always be around to defend these pathetic Mearhas." Fane's voice though natural dark was surprisingly calm and even. He spoke at a normal level as if he and Octultus were simply having a conversation over tea.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm
((he liked to cut off his own nose despite his face doesn't he? XD ))

Being a knight he dropped his weapon and grabbed the girl as she fell towards him.

"This girl wants to go with you no more than I," he spoke, calmer now...dangerously calm.

"If this is a threat--a true threat to attack others in town I will be forced to fight you. This is not my will but that of the code and all those who follow it."

Octultus, in truth did not want to fight. But he would certainly take the guy outside for a few minutes and teach him a lesson if he did not move on.

"This realm is not yours or mine to rule. You would do best to leave while I have the patience to deal with you."

((half wish octultus was bi now... XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 pm
(believe it or not Fane is rather vain about his own body. He just has very few boundaries XP)

Fane smirked and he held out his hand slightly stained claws curled upwards, "Oh my did the night think for a moment of coming to the dragon's lair? Oh the things I could do to you with or without your armor on. Though I am sure you would no longer be able to be a knight when I was done with you." he laughed and turned his bright eyes on the mare, "Why don't you simply prove this arrogant knight wrong and show him what you really want." His voice was for the briefest of moments soft and seductive and the Mare did start to move away from Octultus her eyes focus Fane's outstretched hand.

As she made to take the clawed hand the stallion turned his gaze back to the armored male. "Looks like she does not like flashy stallions." He laughed, "Oh I had no intention of ruling this realm. I simply wanted a cook. My last one...well lets just say he turned himself in out his own last meal." He flicked his tongue over his lips.

"Oh am male with such little patiences...I am sure your as quick to fire in the bed. Your fellow knights must be so disappointed in you." He laughed even harder as he boldly turned his back on Octultus.

(Oh my XD)  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 pm
((love it! XD ))

Octultus was fast--the mare goign with him willingly? The insults!? His pride got the better of him but not his temper. Even and smoothly he let his wings lift him off the floor, sliding to his sword and with one fast movement he had hurled the sword at Fane, pinning his mane to the wall nearest him with the blade.

"Like I said, Dragon, you had better leave whilst I have the mind to deal with you in a manner suiting a knight," he spoke with such fire in his breath you would think their roles had been reversed.

His pride seemed to slink back to its regular size and he calmed ever so slightly, huffing with nostrils flared within arms reach of Fane. The mare was now wathcing, eyes glittering at Octultus who seconds before had been swooning over Fane. She just seemed to be in lust of power rather than Fane...wether the dragon would admit it was another story entirely.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm
(Two guys so full of pride is never a good mix XD)

Fane's eyes shot open wide as he heard the sound of the blade hitting the wall and the tug of his mane. He growled a bit as he turned to see his beautiful fiery mane pressed against the wall and he turned allowing part of it to fall free and tearing the part that was still attached. "You little pathetic insect." he hissed and he had no need of a cook who would falter so easily he needed one that would not fight to get free.

Just as fast as Octultus had been Fane stepped forward and dispatched of the mare in a flick of his clawed hands. She crumpled to the floor her neck broken and Fane turned to the door. "I don't need such a weak cook." he growled and made his way calmly towards the door though he stopped to drag his claws along the hilt of Octultus' with a loud screech, "A gift to remember me by." He laughed and crossed the threshold into the streets.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:25 am
Octultus caught the girl's head, not quite fast enough to catch her whole body but she was most assuredly deceased at that point.

He huffed at Fane walked away.

"Fetch a doctor...and the mortician. NOW." he bellowed at the remaining people in the area.

They scrambled over themselves to leave and Octultus held her body, guarding it until a grave could be dug.

"What is the problem here?" the older doctor asked as he entered.

"This mare--she is gone. Died at the claws fo a Demon. The Dragon of the Forest. He will be dealt with." Octultus spoke clearly and let the girl slip into the mecial personel's hands.

With that Octultus sent for a messenger, sending word to Frauline to set a bounty on the Dragon and have it posted. Soon enough...there would be other knights looking for him.

((congrats! He now had a bounty on his head! biggrin ))
((This chapter will end there then if that is alright. we cna always start another :> tee-hee...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 pm
(*laughs* sure we can end it here. So much for Fane keeping a low profile. Though he was never really one to slink about the shadows. Let just Pray Octultus never sees the inside of Fane's home. If he got so heated over a simple cook poor Gwilith might just explode.)  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas