Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:02 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ilea felt her blood moving out from her wrists and ankles and closed her eyes at what he described. After a moment, she opened them to look at him and spoke for the first time.

"It sounds like what Goh did to me... Whatever he did to your woman, he tried it out on me first... I've also had every appendage removed at some point. I don't know how he put them back. But it all sounds about like what I expected," she said in a soft voice that shook slightly.

But she was completely honest with him and finally raised her eyes to look at the ceiling, "I think the part that hurts the most is when the joints are pulled apart. Though the blood loss can feel good after a while," she added despite her fear.

"No matter what you do... I won't die... Not unless Master Shale wants me to or separates the master/servant bond," she revealed that bit to him, somehow knowing it would appeal to him to have someone to torture that wouldn't die no matter what he did.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm
red gypsy

"Oh he tested it all on you then? That and anything I do to you won't matter because it's all been done before huh?"

Of all the huge blades, Lareth chose a slim and slender looking one, that looked akin to a scalpel. Only this one glowed slightly and there was something...off putting about it.

"Well Illea, I will do my best to make sure you experience worse pain than what your master put you through, or even dreamed of. Today....I will show you exactly how I earned my namesake....it's a part of me I didn't want...but since you, your master, and every god forsaken a*****e out there seem to think I am a pansy and keep coming after me and my loved ones, I need to set an example.
In a way, I am glad you are the example, because now that I know you can't die...I will have a perfect specimen showing off my handiwork.This way, I can make sure that when I show this realm and everyone else who is secretly watching that I am not to be messed with."

Lareth cupped her cheek and smiled at her.

"If you had not been with Goh and we had met ages ago....I soooo would have had you in my bed...panting and begging for more. You are rather beautiful."

Lareth let her cheek go and he winked as he began to slice open her side with precise control. As the blade easily opened her skin it also released a salt water mix onto the open wound.

"Oh the mix is to preserve your skin for a bit. I don't like it when cut exposed skin turns brown. Hope you do not mind."

Lareth rubbed the mix in more before he slid a hand into the open area.

"I wonder if you have the same organs as humans or demons?"

Lareth began to fiddle with her organs feeling around and even pulling and tugging on things.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:46 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ilea gave a soft gasp at the pain of the initial cut and the salt water then felt her breath rush out of her as his hand went inside of her, knowing he'd be able to feel that she had the same organs as Gypsy did. A few bloody tears escaped her eyes as she gasped for air from the pain and gave off soft whimpers.

She'd been taught not to hide her pain or fear, no matter what was done to her. So when she felt his hand reach her heart and squeeze it, she gave a soft cry of pain then was left trying to breathe when he let it go.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:48 pm
Red Gypsy

For the next few hours, Lareth dissected her as if she were an insect, pulling things apart, removing organs, adding poisons, burning her and etc. He talked about how wonderful this was going and as he talked, let his glamour fall more and more.
As he tortured her, he let her see more and more the demon that he really was.

If she knew terror before, she was mistaken, as the true form of the demon king was a terrible sight to behold and made her scream and pass out several times as he tore at her body with tools and eventually claws.

Each time he brought her back to consciousness, the dark beast would laugh and caress her with a bloody clawed hand, that held a sadistic smile.

When he was done, he was 'human' looking and covered in her blood and looking as if he was on top of the world.

"Oh gods....what a delightful talk and session. I look forward to more....perhaps I will not hand you over to your master Shale. I rather do enjoy letting 'loose'."

Lareth chuckled as his eyes flared with the excitement and satisfaction on unlocking a part he had denied for so long.

He cleaned his tools and put them away before he went to Ilea and leaned in and wiped her face clean of all the blood tears she cried.

"There....much better.

Do be mindful of your new stitches...they will pop if you move too much my dove."

Lareth snapped and her bonds undid themselves. Her wrists and ankles were shredded as she had jostled and pulled at her bonds during their time together.

He picked her limp body up carefully and took her back to her cell, not caring blood had flooded the floor and he was leaving bloody boot prints everywhere.

He took her into the cell and this time was kind enough to conjure up a small more comfortable cot for her. He lay her down and smiled as if she were the most precious thing in the world.

"Since I did kinda go overboard....I will leave you some food and drink. And by food I mean broth. Your body wont handle solids for a while....not with what I did.

Thanks for the great time doll face...I look forward to later."

Lareth stroked her cheek before he got up and locked her in the cell. He waved his hand and a small stand with a pitcher of water and a big bowl of broth appeared beside her bed.

then he tapped the bars and the black flames lit up the bars once more.

Lareth left her in her cell as he went to clean up his mess by the rack.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:33 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ilea was shivering and in a bit of shock by the time he left her in the cell alone. She knew it would be a while before moving would be easy for her but knew she needed the broth. So she carefully and slowly eased herself up so she was leaning against the wall before she reached for the bowl with shaking hands.

She didn't drink it all, she simply sipped a little bit then eased herself back down on the cot. After that, she did her best not to think about the last few hours, or the fact that it would be repeated when she was healed enough for it.

Lareth had been right in that she learned new ways to be in pain. She'd been right in that Lareth was much more sadistically talented at torture than Goh had been. At least, as far as she'd ever been shown.

She deliberately let her mind go blank, not wanting to think at all right now. No one would have been able to hear her screams. Shale wouldn't feel any of what had been done to her thanks to the magical properties of the room. No one would know any of what happened down here.

She closed her eyes and tried to breathe slowly and shallowly through the pain and tried to ignore how light headed she felt right now. Well, the light-headedness wasn't too bad. It made everything seem... distant... right now. Almost as if her mind wasn't a part of her. One of the benefits to blood loss.

The downside to it was that she was even more sensitive and felt the pain that much more acutely.

But as she laid there, she kept hearing him say how pleased he was, how much he was enjoying what he was doing to her, kept seeing that sadistic smile and his true form as he gleefully tore at her. It kept her shaking and shivering as she laid there.

She was only grateful he wasn't making her clean up the mess as Goh had always done. But she knew she would carry numerous new scars when she left this room. She didn't know why that bothered her. It wasn't as if she was going to remain alive for very long. So what did it matter if she carried new scars?

She was also grateful she hadn't told him that she would be healed enough for him to 'play' with in just two days. That gave her two days to wonder what he'd do to her next, two days to think about nothing but that. It was almost enough to break her. Almost.

Once again, she was wearing nothing but her own blood. But this time, she knew that anything he put over her would just be even more torture and would get in the way of anything else he wanted to do to her. She was even more grateful that he wasn't showing any signs of wanting her intimately right now, as Goh always had after he was finished with sessions like this.

She felt like crying all over again but knew it wouldn't do her any good to do so. Nothing she said was going to stop this. Nothing she could do would gain her any mercy. She'd never known mercy or kindness and wouldn't know what to do if she was offered any.

So she simply closed her eyes and listened to Lareth cleaning up then heard him leave to finish the details needed for the arrival of the Barons, whistling happily as he left.

Once he was gone and she was alone again, only then did she find herself crying. She could feel the bloody tears moving over her skin and into her hair. At first, she cried silently out of long habit. But it wasn't long before she was reduced to sobs that pulled at her new stitches without breaking them, making her pain that much worse.

Eventually, though, her energy ran out and she fell asleep, her bloody tears hidden by her dark hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:46 am
The door leading to the Void clicked seamlessly open, and a certain pale demon slipped through,shutting the door behind him. Malphas had managed to slip away from his duties for a moment, although he was still in his uniform. He was confident he wouldn't be caught, and he had several sets of eyes and ears in the halls that would notify him when someone else was coming. Of course, they didn't know he was going into the void, they were under the impression that he had been assigned to check the locks on the normal cells, how would it look if there was a breakout with all the guests arriving anyway?

The strong coppery scent of blood hit his nose, it didn't bother him, it reminded him of the good old days when his job was to paint rooms red if asked.

He had a small parcel wrapped in a rag under his arm, the bread he promised the captive. Then he saw her body through the bars and frowned. Lareth had really worked her over. She probably wouldn't be able to handle bread yet. A small silver key glinted in the light of the black flames as Malphas opened the cell door, the flames licking against his skin but not burning.

Malphas crouched down next to the sleeping captive, so his face was on the same level as hers, she was even more beautiful up close, even if right now her body was marred with scars. His eyes flicked to the ground where a particular ball of herbs sat on the ground. The woman didn't take it, although whether because it was because of her pride, her distrust of him, or for some other reason he didn't know.

He found his gloved hand tracing along her cheek, Malphas was suddenly captivated by her, by the bloody trail a tear left down her face. "Hey." he whispered "Don't scream. I'm here to help."
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:07 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea's crimson eyes blinked open then frowned at the stranger, wondering how he'd gotten through a blood-lock. It should have been impossible unless Lareth had given Malphas access.

She didn't scream. She didn't have the energy for it and her voice was still hoarse from the screaming she'd already done. Instead, she started to sit up slowly.

Unfortunately, she didn't get far, proving that Lareth had done more to her than was obvious.

She licked her lips a bit and gestured to the water by the cot, "Who are you?" she asked in a soft whisper then closed her eyes against a wave of dizziness thanks to both blood loss and pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 pm
When she tried to sit up, his gloved hand gently pushed her back down by the shoulder. Clearly, Lareth had decided to enjoy himself a bit. "Slow down there doll, I know what Lareth does to people." His voice had a tinge of concern to it, that was rather out-of-character for him, but he didn't care.

"A friend, babe, a friend."

Taking her cue, he poured her a cup of water, then carefully helped her into a sitting position. A gloved finger ghosted itself down a seam that Lareth had undoubtedly carved into her. He exhaled through his nose, that demon really knew his stuff when it came to torture.

He pulled out a small canister from his uniform, then popped open the top, taking a pinch of the dried flaked herbs within. It smelled a bit sweet, almost like cloves.
He gently pressed the pinch of herbs into her hand. "That'll dull the pain for a day or so. Just swallow that with your water sweets."

His steel-colored eyes studied her face, registering the swirling emotions that she was too tired to display fully. His voice soft, and his eyes softer he stroked her hair. "If you wouldn't mind, could I talk to you a bit?"

Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:35 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea looked at the offered herbs and noted that they had to be the same as what she'd been given with the note, which made this stranger the mysterious 'M'. She stared at them for a long moment and considered the various possibilities before raising her crimson eyes to look into his face as he stroked her hair, not understanding why he was doing this for her or why his expression seemed to soften when he looked at her.

"I'm used to pain... My former master is very good at it, though not quite as good as the demon king is, it seems. I can handle pain. Especially since it seems that my interrogations will be leading to screaming more than information. I'll be mostly healed in two days anyway, fully healed in four days," she explained, her voice hoarse and shaking but serious. Even if this was one of Lareth's psychological tricks, the knowledge of her healing ability wouldn't have been secret for long. Or her ability to handle torture.

She raised her other hand and frowned a bit to keep it from shaking as she took a sip of water from the cup, feeling the soothing liquid soothe her sore throat, and tried to think through all of the possibilities of this stranger helping her. But it didn't make any sense to her. He had nothing to gain from it that she could see and kindness for kindness-sake was completely foreign to her.

She lowered the cup and considered the herbs again then took them anyway and used the water to wash them down. In the end, it took both her hands to keep the cup steady and she had to drink it carefully to keep from choking on it, but she managed it and finally lowered the cup. She was panting a bit from the pain by then and worked to slow her breathing again in an effort to regulate the pain to a more manageable level. If she could keep her breathing steady it wouldn't raise her heart rate. After what had been done to her internally, she knew that an increased heart rate would only make her hurt even more.

She raised her eyes to his face again, still doing her best not to think too much about the last few hours, "If you want to talk, I'll listen. But I don't know why you would want to. Lareth and Master Shale already know quite a bit about Goh and his plans," she shook her head slightly, "I was never taught much about 'conversing' with others," she added, clearly not understanding why anyone would want to talk to her.

She didn't address the 'friend' portion of what he'd said. She'd never had one. Sure, she knew what the definition of the word was, but actually having one was as foreign to her as kindness was.

As for why she'd taken the herbs, that was easily explained. If he'd been sent down here by Lareth to drug her, it was likely a futile effort. Goh had made her immune to most drugs and poisons through his constant experimenting on her. But if he meant the herbs to be something that would truly help her, it was something she could accept. Although she did wonder what he wanted in return for the help.

She inwardly judged her system and reached over to the small table next to the cot and set the cup down then picked up the bowl of broth, concentrating carefully to keep it steady so she wouldn't spill it. When she had it close enough, she put her other hand to it and took a sip of the broth, knowing it would help her stomach handle the herbs better. The last thing she wanted to be doing was throwing up since she'd likely pop every stitch Lareth had given her after tearing her apart.

That thought had her crimson eyes drifting towards where the rack she'd been strapped onto was, though she couldn't see it past the table that blocked it from sight. She forced her eyes down to the bowl of broth and wondered how she'd wound up in this situation.

Then she remembered. She'd been offered an escape from Goh's rage and she'd taken it like a fool. That lead to her nearly dying and being found by Shale, who had inadvertently bound her to him.

Why hadn't he simply let her die? Admittedly, she hadn't wanted to die alone like that. But allowing her to die there would have been so much better than what lay ahead of her now. Somehow, those thoughts lead to her speaking again, though she wasn't quite sure how.

"I'm going to die, you know. After Goh has been killed and my usefulness is at an end. Lareth will let Gypsy kill me. Likely in revenge for her husband dying at Goh's hands," she tilted her head a bit as she watched the surface of the broth cool in the bowl, "I wonder if she'll make it quick this time... I'm not afraid to die, you know. I've done it before. I just don't want to die alone, is all. Master Shale will have to free me after Goh is dead in order for me to die. But then..." she shook her head slightly and took another small sip of the broth then set the bowl back on the small table then found herself looking down at her hands with a small frown, "I wonder what dying permanently will feel like... Before Master Shale found me, it felt almost peaceful, like going to sleep, I guess. But then I woke up again, so I still don't know what it will be like."

By now, the herbs were working to dull the pain and making her feel a bit light-headed. She was still feeling the pain, of course. There was no herb known that would stop it completely, after all. But it wasn't so bad by now.

Which probably explained why she was rambling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:12 pm
Malphas watched her ramble, listening, trying to sort through all of this new information. He wasn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart, that was completely out of character actually, he was doing this because people who are alone and afraid tend to talk... Just like she was doing.

"Seems like a shame to let something a beautiful as you die..." Malphas's face remained calm, taking everything in stride. "So you're bound to Shale now hm?" Malphas rubbed his chin, this was a rather fascinating development indeed, it made him even more curious as to how the two were planning on snagging Goh. This was very interesting indeed. Goh was likely not about to go down without one hell of a fight, and in the chaos, he could easily slip a dagger or two, or twelve, between Lareth's ribs. Yes, Lareth technically wasn't the one who slew Deluge, but he had been an enemy, and so he was a target.

After him, Malphas would move over to Vampire island and clean up a bit there, then he'd be done. Free to die, free to see his Master again.
"I don't know what lies beyond this life, but I'm hoping to meet up with someone there. Perhaps you'll find peace."
A sudden idea occurred to Malphas, one that could make his cleaning up much, much faster. "Out of curiosity, how does one claim you as theirs? Because I just might be able to offer you a bit more life after this... Mess... With Goh is over. I'll be moving to another realm, but it'll be interesting until my own time is up. What do you think about that?"
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:01 am
red gypsy

silenced Nocturne

Lareth had been cleaning in the darkness when he stopped and went still, as he felt the air pressure in the room change.

The door had been opened.

Someone had opened his door....bypassed the blood lock spell. Broken into a place they were not supposed to be. He felt rage and was about to simply attack, when he heard....whispers.

He could not hear what was being said, but there was someone here speaking to his prisoner.

This invader was the traitor within his midst. The traitor that slipped between his fingers earlier. There would be no second chances.

Lareth let the two whisper for a bit before he went ahead and sealed the room completely. The only way out was if Lareth was dead and he was not about to die here nor at the hand of a traitor.

As the magic snapped into place, he walked back to Ilea's cell.

When he came into view he was not happy because he saw who the traitor was and he heard the last bit of the whisper Malphas had uttered to Ilea.

"To think.....Hal was very, very, wrong about you Malphas. He had such good things to say. He trusted you and I trusted you....yet here you are in a place you should not be."

Lareth was moving then and rushing into the cell, the flames passing over him. He was grabbing Malphas up by the neck and slamming him into the wall hard.

He held him there as he glared at him angrily.

"You spoke of traitors so easily earlier....who would have thought that you were one yourself? Nice way to throw suspicion off yourself.

Now before I completely lose my temper and I do worse to you than what I did to her....tell me who you really are and who you work for."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:45 pm
The hairs on the back of Malphas's neck stood up "I didn't check the room." was the one thought that flashed in his mind before he felt the air hum with an actitavted spell. Crap, someone had just sealed them in, and the only one who could do this was... "Lareth" he thought just as the demon king came into Malphas's view.

Malphas remained stock-still, frozen in place, steel eyes darkening as he revved up his power. His teeth lengthening behind his bowed lips, his nails forming wickedly sharp points behind his gloves. In other words, he was preparing for a fight.

He didn't even have time to reach for the silver dagger in his jacket before he had been picked up by the neck and slammed into the wall by Lareth.

He made a slightly strained sound as he kept himself from crying out from either surprise and pain, fifty years ago, he wouldn't have even uttered that sound. He was getting soft.

His eyes continued to darken, pupils swallowing up his pale gray irises, as Lareth spoke to him.
For a moment, he looked afraid of what was to come, like any one with half a functioning mind would, then he closed his eyes briefly and started to laugh like Lareth had just said the funniest joke in all the realms. It wasn't a normal laugh of mirth, it just spoke of someone who was very. very broken. When Malphas opened his eyes again, they were the eyes of a cocky demon who clearly didn't give two flying figs about what Lareth thought.

"Ha! Good questions, sure you don't want to play a guessing game "My King"?" A few short laughs escaped him again, he for once spoke Lareth's title not with respect, but with sarcasm. It was like a flip had been switched in his brain, like a mask had been ripped off.
"Oh but what the real kicker here is, is that I'm not working for anyone! That's right, you already got my boss! Of course, you've taken out a lot of people over the years, so I'll narrow it down for you by telling you my real name. Although, you probably don't recognize me without my leathers and long sword eh?" His voice was shifting now too, further and further away from the light polite tone he had been using for the past two decades, it deepened, and gained a light accent.
"Last time we met I was called Mastema, Deluge's right hand, or dog as you called me if I recall correctly. Well Lareth, It's been a good what, thirty, forty, fifty, years since we spoke like this?
You had your hand in my stomach last time. This is a nice change in my opinion."
More unhinged laughter, a gloved hand working it's covering off so Malphas could try to wriggle away, even if it meant blinding Lareth. Actually, Malphas would enjoy that.

Red Gypsy
Hot Champion_of_justice

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:27 am
Silenced Nocturne

Hot Champion_of_justice

Ilea gave a small smile, somehow still concentrating on the conversation, "That sounds nice..." she said softly about his suggestion of leaving here. Unfortunately, she seemed to be having some kind of reaction to one of the herbs.

She gave a soft sigh, "Sorry I can't stay awake... So sleepy," she added, her words almost slurring with how tired she was. Then she eased herself back down on the cot and closed her eyes. It only took a few seconds for her to go on to sleep completely, leaving them to work out their issues without her.

She wasn't going to be one to worry about. Unless their fight carried over the cot she was laying on. Then she'd be an obstacle. But she was out for the count now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:46 am
Silenced Nocturne

The light of remembrance flashed in Lareth's eyes as Malphas exposed to him his true name.

His hand clenched tighter around the demons neck.

"Hmm.....yes I remember you, you damn little dog. So annoying with his swords and daggers. Always yipping and running around your master and lifting your tail to get him to try and notice you."

Lareth pulled a back dagger from his pocket and pressed the tip against Malphas's stomach.

"I loved the feeling of my sword slicing through his neck before I kicked his head completely off.

Now since we are comfortable, tell me Malphas or Mastema...tell me why you infiltrated my castle? What is your mission?

If your a good little dog, I wont carve out your guts and sting them as banners in this locked room."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:41 pm
Malphas flinched as he felt the grip around his neck tighten, it wasn't hard to breathe, yet. He dark eyes stared straight into Lareth's almost daring him to shove the dagger pressed to his abdomen into.

And then Lareth mentioned Deluge.

Malphas bared his now shark-like teeth and snarled "What do you think? Assassination! And to think you run the Demon realm...I sure as Hell didn't vote for you." His dark eyes narrowed with hatred briefly before he smiled again.

It was a tad unsettling smile, mostly because of the shape of his teeth. Malphas went back to being an obnoxiously arrogant. "I wonder what Cynthia would think of all this, you tearing apart someone who can't defend themselves for fun. Does she know you like to do things like this? Feel the soft tear of flesh beneath your claws? The blood rain to the floor? The screams of a woman who has nothing left to live for as you push her to the brink of death, only stopping so you can do it again? Or maybe Cynthia does now, you've been sleeping together for awhile, and she does have an awful lot of scars.~"

His tone turned as sweet as poisoned honey. "Don't tell me you haven't had the urge to do the same for her, because I know you have. You're a demon, twisted and dark as they come, you want to see her bleeding, begging for you to stop. I know what you truly desire to do to her, subjugate her until her body is like a beautiful broken doll painted in her own blood. It's who you are. "
Nothing like a bit of messing with someone's mind before you went. Malphas relished the feeling of planting a seed of doubt in Lareth's mind, although he had no control on whether it grew or not, it would be there now, forcing him to question his motives and actions for a bit. If he was going to go, he may as well go out while snarking one of his master's enemies.
Hot Champion_of_justice

((Edited for some extra drama!))  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas