Submit

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

User Image
Hello my name is Honey
I am a Female
You think I am how old? No I am 16
Sorry but I am I lean more to the guys but I am also fine with females.
My master is no one
Some things I like in a master are Some who loves to tease slaves. That will smile sometimes. Some one who some pays atention to me. Also someone who like sex but doesn't want it all the time.
Some things I dont like in a master are someone who never ever smiles. Who will beat me all the time. Someone who has more then one slave.
My life before you started to talk to me is I was born on the streets and that is all I knew. My mom when I was 12 sold be off to a pimp so used me for sex for him and other. After i was used to much for sex they just sold me off here.
If you like to know more then buy me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am
User Image

Name: Mimsi
Sex: Female
Race:Human
Orientation: Straight
Powers/Items:Mimsi can see the aura surrounding a person. Depending on how they are feeling the mood/emotions have different colors (ex. Red=Angry)
Bio: Mim, short for Mimsi, was brought up by her mother only because her father had been a drunkard. When her mother saw Mimsi getting almost raped by her father Mimsi and her mother had decided to run away from the horrible man she called her father. Unfortunately, her mother had died of a tumor in her thigh a few years later she was all alone.When she had just reached her adolescence age she had blossomed a captivating presence that had lured some men to kidnap her and sell her to a system of slaves.She had nobody to love her since she was born except her mother Mims would like a humble yet energetic and nice master who can really truly love her  

Died In Wonderland

{{:Master/Slave Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces