Post all of your slave profiles here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:53 am
User Image

My name :nikki or secret
My age :15
my Hair color:white
my Oriental: bi
My Master :none
my Likes: semi abusive master ,talking back , pleasing talking in third person to piss people off
my Dislikes : the master trying to share her with others ,
being hated, not enough attention ,
Height : 5'7
Weight : 120
Race : neko

bio: secret born into a poor family , she watched her drunken father beat her mother almost every night blaming her mother for his failure to find work. her mother would lay her down to sleep whispering her love. making secret promise she would not have this life. the next day her father had finally beatin her mother to death and burned her body. his abuse turned towards secret and she to was beatin , but only for a few days. her father had sold her to one of the royal court officals as a sex slave. hearing the plan secret made her escape only to be caught 2 weeks later .she was beatin most of the time , her master tired himself out doing it so he never forced her sexually. one night while he was sleeping she took the chain he had beat her with and strangled him. she went on the run ,but found she could not live with out the forcive hand of a master and now shes wondering looking for a master.

personaility: very mindful kept to her self ,but will fight back she likes to talk back and will not go down with out fight . very loving,seductive and a tease
distance to make you feel bad when she feels you've almost killed her

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:26 am
Hikari

Race: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Calm, Obedient, Loyal, Kind, Innocent, Mysterious
Bio: Hikari was born a slave, never knowing either of her parents, or any other blood relatives for that matter. She has been sent from master to master, as one of the other slaves always raises up and decides to try and kill them. Hikari has almost always tried to defend her masters, but has never been powerful enough to do it. She is currently looking for a master that people either don't want to, or are to afraid to rise up against.
Pic:
User Image
Wolf Form:
User Image
Orientation: Bi  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am
Hallo. I don't just make slaves, that's a waste a time. I will make customs if you cant find a slave you like, just quote me or PM me  

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100

Mtodamax

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 am
User Image

My name is: Temptation
My age is: 21
gender female
My hair color is red/pink
My orientation is straight
My master none
my likes A master who won't treat her harshly, Romantic master, A tease, someone who doesn't care what she does, unless he/she likes/approves it, likes attention
Dislikes An over abusive master, a controller, a quiet master, not enough attention, masters who don't smile
Bio Temptation, was born a rich, pampered girl, until her father banished her from the house, because she was too spoiled. She wants to go back, but he won't allow it, until she learns to do what is right and not for her own selfish reasons.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 pm

User Image
Hello my name is Dark
I am a Female
You think I am how old? No I am 18
Sorry but I am I lean more to the guys but I am also fine with females.
My master is Viviene Marson (Hey_there_hun)
Some things I like in a master are Some who loves to tease slaves. Wh will smile sometimes. Some one who pays atention to me.
Some things I dont like in a master are someone who never ever smiles. Who will beat me all the time.
My life before you started to talk to me is She was born a slave and thats all she knows. She is still a virgin since her last master was a old man who forgot that she was there sometimes.
If you like to know more then buy me!

Daughter of the Dark One

xXMaliceWolfXx

Ruthless Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 pm
User ImageName: Marzak Fey Knight Lyzer
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Dragon
Personality: Calm, sarcastic, kind, protective.
Bio: Marzak used to be the leader of an amazing dragon clan. But due to the slave law, they were all killed for fun by the 'Masters' who bought them. Naturally, Marzak is very angry at the humans for that and will do anything to escape slavery.
Consider yourself warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
Name: Rain
Orientation: Straight
Race: Kitsune
Personality: Quiet, lay-back, nice
Bio: Rain's parents were killed when she was young and was forced into becoming a slave. Since then Rain's really distant from people and doesn't like to talk.
Likes: Her stuffed bunny Pin, a nice and non-violent master, roses
Dislikes: Violent masters, people yelling, fights

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Luna Marie Salvator
Nicknames: LuLu
Personality: Luna is a very gentle person but she is really shy, so most people don't get to know her very well. She can be loving and caring but she can't control her cravings.
Orientation: straight.
Other: she smokes, and drinks, and acts like a bad girl but she's really a good girl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Lioe

User Image

Hello my name is Lioe eurth
I am a Female
I am a Wolf
I am Flirty sarcastic, a Closed person, Kindheated (if you can break me), Stubbon, and Perverted
You think I am how old? Idiot, I'm clearly 20
Sorry but I am fine with females and males
My master is no one currently
Some things I dont like in a master being beat

My life before you started to talk to me is well i can't really remember anything except that i was 16 when i came here

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Username:
Cho-Cho Twain

Name:
Saeko Yeoung

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Race:
Neko

Ethnicity:
Korean and Japanese

Powers:
Shifting into a cat

Bio:
Throughout her life, Saeko has been spoiled by her rich daddy. Ever since her mother died, her dad tried to fill that empty void by ravishing her with whatever his beloved daughter wanted. Unfortunately, Saeko's father became gravely ill. He could no longer move, nor speak. She knew he wouldn't last another night. After her father's death, Saeko spent most of her time inside of their estate, not knowing that her father had a deep debt with a shady gang leader, Euk Lee. Unhappy that the old man had died before he paid the debt, he sold Saeko into a slave shop, getting a large sum of cash for her. Over the years, she went from master to master. None of them were happy from the way she acted.

Personality:
Saeko is a ditzy, and naughty kitten. She's a bit..too stubborn and won't take demands to well. She loves to be spoiled and showered with gifts and affection, but if she can't get what she wants, she might try to run away at night. Just like a cat, she has times where she just wants to cuddle up someone, then there are times were she just wants to scratch your eyes out. Don't take it personal though, it's a feline thing. Saeko is happy at one moment, then she'll be a bit bitchy the next. All this kitten needs is a strong hand to discipline her.

Master:
None yet.

Extra?:
5' 3"
36 DD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

Name: Yuka
Orientation: straight
Species: Mermaid ((however it's not the one your thinking of))
Personality: Yuka is a kind girl but she does have a short temper. She hates being ordered around and she hates it when people touch her hair.
Bio: Yuka was born from a mermaid and a human. Due to her unique situation, she was a different type of mermaid, and when her hair touches water it changes different colors depending on her mood. When her parents died in a fire one night she was kidnapped and sold into slavery. She's never had a master before, but she fears that her time might be running out.
Dislikes: Males, masters, and ignorant people.
Master: none yet.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Died In Wonderland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image

Name:
Miri Chi

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Race:
Human

Ethnicity:
Japanese and American

Powers:
Mind reading and magery

Bio:
Her mom was a slave when she met her dad who was a kind king.He had fallen in love with Miri's mom , who was a neko, and had married her and then later had come Miri. Sadly, Miri's mom had died and her father had lost hope, he somehow had the idea of how he met her mother and thought she would get the same luck as him and his wife did so he sent her off...

Personality:
Miri is a gentle soul, she does not take the advantage of knowing what is going on in someone's head to use to her power unless needed. She can be very stubborn and untamed at times, she stands up for what she believes in. She's weak physically but has strong fire inside of her, she stops anything when it's gone too far. She has a love for everyone that also has a kind heart.

Master:
None yet.

Height:
5' 4  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
Name: Sarah Stern
Race: Vampire
What kind of master do you like: A master who will be kind to her.
Master: None
Personality: kind,sexy,seductive,and fun-loving  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheNekoWolf

Feral Wolf

11,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image ••-Nyx-Ω-Zinarzaton-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<19 years in this female body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>I run as a wolf demon and I run for the boys>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<Uke [submissive]
with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Magic: Shape-shifting, control of shadows and darkness, can communicate with most animals

Bio: Lived with her parents until they died when she was sixteen. She wandered as a nomad for two and a half years then was caught and brought to the warehouse to be sold as a slave.

Personality: Can be very loyal, but is very defensive and cautious around people when she first meets them. Nyx will protect those she loves any way she can and will wight tooth and claw to do so. She is very random most of the time and can go from happy to mad to sad then back to happy all in a few minutes. Most of the time she's a happy-go-lucky kind of person, though every once in a while she enters a bout of depression and can get kinda snappy.

What kind of slave are you: Nyx can be very obedient and loyal once she gets to know what kind of person her master is, though she can have a disobedient streak when she gets depressed.

What kind of master to get: Someone who is kind, but firm when needed.

___________________________________________________>>

These Charming things of mine:
Book- Smart
Small Bell- Pet
Paint brush- Visual art
Music Note - Can sing
Pencil - Writer
Halo - Very pure and innocent
Tree - Plant/nature lover, loves being outdoors
Crutch - Cripple (Blind in her left eye)

And the Collars they're attached to:
Blue - Quiet and shy
Sky Blue: Always seems to have their head in the clouds.
White- Virgin
Gold - Loyal

<<_______________________Behind the Rags; TigerLillyAeglos. Don't worry, [] pulls my chains.__________ xxx

{{:Master/Slave Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff