Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Planning Future Plots or Sagas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:58 pm
sorry nite. i was just making suggestions. 2 or 3 weeks would make it alot better. people were wanting to know things and i made a guess. but what i was saying about final fantasy wise, there people wanting to still play characters that wouldnt be in the past so thats why i suggested that. unless we can asume Naraku would somehow still be alive. im hoping someone picks him up soon. if in fact naraku does die soon after the group returns from the shadow realm, it would be more likely that people would agree to travel back in time to fix the problem. if i havent written out whatever else that i missed its cause im at work. ill be able to sort out stuff later tonight. i wasnt trying to be controlling though. i was just suggesting and it got out of hand  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm
Angel_Arianas
sorry nite. i was just making suggestions. 2 or 3 weeks would make it alot better. people were wanting to know things and i made a guess. but what i was saying about final fantasy wise, there people wanting to still play characters that wouldnt be in the past so thats why i suggested that. unless we can asume Naraku would somehow still be alive. im hoping someone picks him up soon. if in fact naraku does die soon after the group returns from the shadow realm, it would be more likely that people would agree to travel back in time to fix the problem. if i havent written out whatever else that i missed its cause im at work. ill be able to sort out stuff later tonight. i wasnt trying to be controlling though. i was just suggesting and it got out of hand
its okay, it just sounded as though that was what was going to happen, as everyone else seemed to think in that way.

I do have many epic plots like this, but one plot / saga at a time xD we would all get too confused if i laid out every idea i could come up with to further the guild.  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 am
The whole 2 year time skip was a rather odd choice when I first looked at it and from the point that we have reached so far. Rather hasty for an early developed roleplay if you know and with Nite's explanation was settling. -nods-

As far as the characters that are going to be left behind, which some are the OCs given and other mains. A forum or something that a few suggest is a good idea. Those who aren't involved in the saga should have at least something to do while they're gone. I understand why there is a Past Profile to begin with, but everyone can still continue their own character(s) that are present in the Feudal Era. I believe it shouldn't be a problem that it seems everyone is concerned over. Activity can take place separately with the saga and current separated that is. Although, the thing is that the Inuyasha saga that isn't open is there with no attention yet. -shrug- Naraku has his villainous spotlight out there still. Maybe some event might happen while the little brigade is out.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:36 am
either way, the saga wont begin till Kagome and the rest return to Kaede's village. The unopened subforum is where the past stuff will take place. The subforum we are currently playing in will be used for present stuff. That way, people don't get confused on threads and such.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 am
I can be Naraku if it will make things easier....  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:57 pm
Shandu449
I can be Naraku if it will make things easier....
Thank you if you do! heart heart heart  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Jiji Nanoya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:11 pm
Returned from stasis. Umm, im not sure as to why this trip is exclusive to certain characters, but all of my characters have a place im the past besides Loree. I wont be making cameo with my characters at all unless Angel sees fit. Im not sure about the overall ploy that my characters hold due to my own absence, therefore im leaving it up to debate as to the arch of Ryuuk, Myuun, and Kyuub. Maybe this will give the others something to do while the excluded few leave on their own personal agenda?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 am
Jiji, You won't need to redo your characters and yes your characters would be in the past. as for the present characters, yes those characters will still be able to continue as im pretty sure we can think up something. As the past is being shifted and stuff, the present people will also have to deal with portals and such.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Jiji Nanoya

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 pm
Indeed, lets add the two former warring spirits to the roster.

Kidan- Ryuuk's past vessel
Yuukini- Kyuub's past vessel

Ill hold off on using the present characters unless someone needs me to take action. Would it be too much of a bother to give Kyuub some sort of stomping grounds? It would be necessary for him to have a designated area of his own due to his infectious nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 pm
Ok. To be blunt, this still confuses me. Lol. So if either now or when it happens, someone could kinda help me and my blonde self with it. Please whee  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200