Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Planning Future Plots or Sagas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm
For the past, should I make profiles for Tsuki's parents? They would have been alive at that point.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm
If you want to play them, go right ahead. If there is anyone related to your current characters that would have been alive back then, make characters for them.

and Hotaru yes. It will be a continuation. After we finish the current roleplay and get Kagome back safe and sound, it will then start. It'll be 2 years after this one ends.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 pm
Is the trip to the past during this part of the rp, or the two year skip saga? Lol. Just so I know where we're continuing from exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 pm
its after two years. its not a part of the current rp.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 pm
I hope this doesn't sound confusing when I ask this, but is there going to be a separate thread or something for the characters that have to stay behind in the present time?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm
When we start the saga, it will be moved to another subforum and we will post there for it. The characters that remain behind in the present will in essence become nonexistant unless they were alive back then. if they were, you guys can make a younger version and post it in the past profile I created.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 am
I'm confused. Lol. So which part of the roleplay does this going to the past happen in? The current part, or the saga that's two years from now?

Because if the past thing is happening in two years, I won't be able to roleplay as Rin anymore. sad  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 am
Its going to happen in the saga two years from now. and technically, you could come up with a descendant of rin.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 am
Okay. So what's going to happen with the characters in the present?

We just ditch them and can't roleplay any more? That's almost like we're being kicked out of the roleplay.

I think you mean ancestor, not descendant. And I don't want to play a Rin ancestor anyway. I want to roleplay Rin, but seeing as she now no longer exists, I guess that's the end of that...  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm
no the current roleplay will continue for a while. once tailos is defeated and things with naraku and any other possible villians are cleared up then we will begin the saga  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 pm
But you just said the Tailos thing about him going to the past, is in the two year skip saga...

But on the saga part of the rp, what happens to the characters that aren't going to the past? We're just ditching them like they don't exist?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:46 pm
That's why I was suggesting another thread or something for characters that had to remain behind. That way, they could still be active and we wouldn't have to drop them from existence. Perhaps we could come up with some sort of conflict for them while the others are away? This is only a suggestion, so I'll understand if it's shot down. sweatdrop  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:15 pm
that right there might be very plausible. we'd of course have to up with a conflict that could happen. maybe something like in the new final fantasy where there are time holes that have to be closed in the present because youkai are begiining to over take human kind and making them their slaves  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:05 pm
ugh oh boy...

I don't know where all of this is going but it wasn't what I had in mind when I made the idea. I agree that we limit who all goes to the past, but I don't recall agreeing to a time skip of 2 years. Nor do I recall agreeing that Tailos is made the super villain for the entire guild role play. I did intend to kill him off at the end of this time saga, and originally I wasn't going to have him kill Naraku. I don't want the entire responsibility of the whole guild Villain. Someone has to pick up Naraku and the band of seven eventually or make a villain that will take Tailos's place.

I was not anticipating him getting the entire shinkon Jewel too or most of it by as someone suggested to me 'trap Naraku and take his shards of the jewel which would give Tailos most of the jewel to be used as a super battery to charge his own power with. For the shikon jewel, i was thinking that Tailos would join forces with naraku as an ally. There is certain small level of Godmodding i might do in the combat scenes, but giving him all the power on the dark side practically allows me to God mod with him, especially when everyone else is making their own assumptions of how powerful he was in the past. And without talking to me about what involvment he had with their own characters pasts. Now on the one hand I am okay with people taking my ideas and pilling on them in relation to their own characters. I said nothing about it and just willing to let things roll. But there is a limit of how much 'extra' i'm willing to roll with.

Quote:
I think after a little fluff roleplaying, what with Inuyasha making Kagome his mate and so on. Possibly the same might be going on with Sesshomaru and Rin or Hotaru --- seems to be a Love triangle there. Touga will learn what sort of man his father is first hand, and would agree to live with Hotaru as an adopted son. There might be some jewel shard hunting for a bit.

That was an indication of maybe 2 weeks after the current plot with Tailos kidnapping Kagome, in order to get the Tessiaga from inuyasha, maybe even 3 weeks of role playing out the aftermath of this current plot.
With small posts of Tailos having a fang commisioned (which takes 3 days to forge). No one would zip to his location and bother him just go on with their normal lives. So maybe after 3 weeks of Fluff role playing after the current plot. (in role play time, not real life time.) Only then was when I anticipating Tailos making his trip through time. I did not agree to a 2 year time skip no was I expected one.

-----------
Besides, if we think it out logically. Within the 2 or 3 weeks of fluff rolplaying after this current plot with the kidnapping and Tessaiga in the shadow realm. In this time Inuyasha makes Kagome his mate, they are bonded together. I don't know if Sesshomaru takes Rin for a mate or Hotaru, he may even have them both for all I know about that Triangle between them.

@Angels: You say you want to do the saga 'A Rip in Time' in 2 years after the current plot. Take what was assumed to happen above and put it in likely logical terms.

In 2 years:

1. Inuyasha may have gotten Kagome Pregnant, in which case Kagome would have infants to care for and in the event of the time travel, then Kagome would not be able to go because she has her own babes to care for, in which case she would not simply be able to drop them off in the modern era to go with Inuyasha to the past. We don't know if the bone eaters well still works for her if she chooses to spend the rest of her life with Inuyasha.

2. Likewise with Rin or Hotaru whomever gets together with Sesshomaru, there could be the new borns of the next generation to work with.

The men would go but none of the women would be able to go and we would have to limit it even more because of, as you suggests in a pit of chaos that might be effecting the present from Tailos's ambitions in the past.

Angel_Arianas
maybe something like in the new final fantasy where there are time holes that have to be closed in the present because youkai are begiining to over take human kind and making them their slaves
Most likely the only ones able to go to the past because of that reason are Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.

All of this is looking at the 2 year time skip from every direction to see the logical conclusion.  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:13 pm
I am sorry if that looks like a rant, but there were several points that I need to explain thuroughly, and get across. I object this time skip by years. I'm sure everyone would rather role play out the dramas of their seperate characters lives in the after math.

I do agree with making a new subforum for the saga itself. The subforum is connected to the main role play but it is the Past timeline and wiser not to get them confused with the settings of the present time.

I'm thinking of taking up Ayame to start a possible drama among the wolf demon tribes or to at least court Koga into becoming her mate, i don't know if she has shown up yet in this point of the anime, it would be funnier if she hasn't yet. Also so that while he has to stay back in the present he would have his own drama to work with.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff